PDA

View Full Version : Bucket Racing: Big thanks to ShelRacing

Pumba
30th September 2007, 20:31
Well got my arse out to Mt Wellington Cart Track this weekwnd to see what this bucketracing thig was all about, all I can say is DAMM WHAT FUN:banana:.

Big thanks go out to Steve and Ellen (ShelRacing) for lending me the Banana Bike to have a go on:niceone:.

Saturday went a little like this, after showing up and getting a brief rundown on how it all works I was out on the track for my first session, good bit of fun didnt think I was going to bad and just when I was getting the hang of it it was all over. Second session I got a few pointers on what I need to improve on (pretty much everything but hey, rome wasent built in a day) and I went out again, was really getting the hang of it and I certinly felt like I was starting to get some good pace out of the bike, the only problem was about half way through the session the bike got a little bit tired mid corner and had a small lie down:zzzz:.

Sunday it was a damm shame I couldnt get out of what I arranged to do in the morning:angry2:, so I couldnt take up the offer to use the Banana in the race but it was still good to cruize out in the arvo and watch the racing, and now I might have even sorted out a bike:whistle:, now all I need is some leathers, boots, race licence, a trailer, towbar, a bigger shed to store everything, and some money to pay for it.

Anyone that wants to give this ago I highly recomend it, I spent bugger all time on the track and completly enjoyed myself, im sure you will to.

Buckets4Me
19th June 2009, 15:56
it's amazing how far we have all come

:jerry:

Pumba
19th June 2009, 20:36
Bloody thread dredge warning.

For everythng that changes somethings remain the same:whistle:

Buckets4Me
5th July 2009, 15:44
Bloody thread dredge warning.

For everythng that changes somethings remain the same:whistle: