PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna go to work for me?

sunhuntin
1st October 2007, 13:31
its windy and wet, and i just know im gonna get stacks of bloody gas bottles as well as stacks of lazy arses who cant be stuffed getting out of their cars.

:2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

BRING ON 6 O'CLOCK AND PREPAY!

no one? *sigh* *puts on uniform and gets bike out of warm shed*

yungatart
1st October 2007, 13:36
Nah, I'll pass thanks!
Tis warm and sunny here, but windy.
Have a nice day, ya hear!

fireball
1st October 2007, 13:43
he he i used to work for bp know exactly how you feel hun.....

have fun!!!! remember its asshole day for some reason..... my day at work was awful

Deviant Esq
1st October 2007, 16:02
Nah, think I'll have to pass on that one... :beer:

BMW
1st October 2007, 16:25
yes it was such a nice sunny day!lol not!

Disco Dan
1st October 2007, 16:30
I rode all the way from the shore to out west in the worst of it this afternoon...

Harden up ;)

Only saw one biker.. fluro orange sportsbike waiting to turn onto manuka road. Dont know who that was, but he was shaking his head when I gave the thumbs up!! hehe

peasea
1st October 2007, 16:34
I rode all the way from the shore to out west in the worst of it this afternoon...

Harden up ;)

Only saw one biker.. fluro orange sportsbike waiting to turn onto manuka road. Dont know who that was, but he was shaking his head when I gave the thumbs up!! hehe

It's been a bit damp on the shore, what?
I had visions of ripping the cladding off the front of our house on the weekend, glad I didn't.

wildpudding
1st October 2007, 17:29
Been there, done that part time up here for BP.

The sound a gas bottle made when placed on the ground used to send us scattering out back haha.

Stefan

Zuki Bandit
1st October 2007, 19:10
Thats a big NOOOOOOOOOO! I can barely drag my own sorry arse out the door.:zzzz:

sunhuntin
1st October 2007, 19:13
grrrr, you guys are no help!! :no:

wasnt too bad... two lazy customers who just sat in their cars staring at me while i was busy with other customers, a few gas bottles and one drive off of $40. bitch. never mind... shit happens. aint my gas. lol.

wasnt too wet either... a few spits on the way in, and wet roads but no rain coming back again. least its still light when i leave now!