PDA

View Full Version : Hello all from Thailand

duckman
12th October 2004, 22:02
Hey guys n gals,

Thought I'd just jump on here and say "hi". I'm on a course for the week in Bangkok and miss you all terribly .... :bye:

There are sooo many bikes here and they all ride like maniacs possessed (sp)

Unfortunately this means that I will not be at the Waikato ride, so have fun and take care out there.. (sorry hill st blues) :niceone:

Talk to you all soon... :spudwave:

ching_ching
12th October 2004, 22:10

I think you have found your own personal Nirvana... you should fit right in.
Oh and don't let any of those girls sweet talk you into delivering some "packages" for them. We don't want you to become a permanent resident of the Bangkok Hilton.

:msn-wink:

ching

duckman
12th October 2004, 22:13
I think you have found your own personal Nirvana... you should fit right in.
Oh and don't let any of those girls sweet talk you into delivering some "packages" for them. We don't want you to become a permanent resident of the Bangkok Hilton.

:msn-wink:

ching
Heya Ching Ching - Your up late, I'm just finishing for the day - Time for Beer,

I will watch out for "those" girls .... :shifty:

wari
12th October 2004, 22:20
SOme peoplle get alll the goode jobs ... :spudwhat:

THe further-rest I gitt togo is downe the bakery for the lunche runn ... :crybaby:

WEll done duck ... and no thats nota lunche orderr ... :doobey:

LB
13th October 2004, 04:36
Hi Duckman - please bring back some warm, sunny weather for us.

Drunken Monkey
13th October 2004, 07:56
Hey guys n gals,

Thought I'd just jump on here and say "hi". I'm on a course for the week in Bangkok and miss you all terribly .... :bye:

Unfortunately this means that I will not be at the Waikato ride, so have fun and take care out there.. (sorry hill st blues) :niceone:

Talk to you all soon... :spudwave:

Have fun, Bangkok rocks! 2 smokers everywhere, with dad, mum, kids, the dog and the groceries all precariously balanced on a blue-smoke spewing 125...
Plus there's the great food, the cheap shopping and the night markets at patpong!

thehollowmen
13th October 2004, 10:00
shhh you're not supposed to tell anybody you're going to patpong

but if you do go.. .don't go around saying "su-ay" all night or you'll get into lots of trouble ;-)

Hope you enjoy your holiday

dhunt
13th October 2004, 10:50
Have fun mate! Thailands are really cool place, I was over there for a couple weeks last Summer and really enjoyed it. Make sure you rent a bike and go for a blat.