PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to KB (CHEVDEB)

CHEVDEB
2nd October 2007, 13:35
hey there, I am newbie to KB's just wanting to say hi and if any ladies know dates for next babes on bikes run please? cheerz:

Colapop
2nd October 2007, 13:37
Hey Howdie Ma'am....

You could have a talk to another (new to this forum) BADGRL... she's apparently a chick who knows how to ride...? There are a heap of Canty riders willing to pas on their knowledge...

RC1
2nd October 2007, 13:38
welcome to kb check in the calender for runs in your area

fireball
2nd October 2007, 13:41
welcome!
sit down enjoy a coffee and keep all hands to oneself! :2thumbsup

:wari:

CHEVDEB
2nd October 2007, 13:45
i did have look but got nz wide is there calender for just sth is?

RC1
2nd October 2007, 13:48
i did have look but got nz wide is there calender for just sth is?

not sure on that , bot you could start a thread for canterbury rides

CHEVDEB
2nd October 2007, 13:50
dont know why its come up with lplate bin riding approx 5 years

RC1
2nd October 2007, 13:52
dont know why its come up with lplate bin riding approx 5 years

new to site this means ,changes with more posts

CHEVDEB
2nd October 2007, 13:55
new to site this means ,changes with more posts

THANX NEW TO ALL THIS

CHEVDEB
2nd October 2007, 14:05
welcome!

CHEERZ AND WILL TRY!!

SDU
2nd October 2007, 14:19
Welcome to the nuthouse Deb!
Don't forget to show us a piccie of ya trike

heyjoe
2nd October 2007, 14:22
G'day and welcome to kb Chevdeb.

Feel free to take part in the forums and enjoy. The more u post the more the number of posts clock up and u will move into the next category out of L-Plate which is the first category. There are several layers each with its own set heading. This is explained somewhere in the workings. Can't remember exactly where - perhaps FAQ? When u have passed a set number u can then amend the working under your username to any text u like. The most important thing is enjoy kb!

Ride safe.

CHEVDEB
2nd October 2007, 14:37
thanx i should fit right in ! lol

NighthawkNZ
2nd October 2007, 14:52
welcome!

ohhhh... bugger...

Oh welcome to your local nut house... :)

Trudes
2nd October 2007, 17:35
Hi, welcome to KB.:banana:

MyGSXF
2nd October 2007, 18:14
wanting to say hi and if any ladies know dates for next babes on bikes run please?

Hi Chick.. date for it is 3 Nov & going to Hanmer.. phone Lynda 03 689 4777 for info!! :Punk:

Jen :rockon:

mstriumph
2nd October 2007, 18:17
hiya
welcome :niceone:

Lteejay
3rd October 2007, 12:09
Hiya - welcome to the site chick.

deanohit
3rd October 2007, 12:20
Jeez another chick joining, welcome to the madhouse, sure you'll have alot of fun here.

CHEVDEB
3rd October 2007, 12:49
Hi Chick.. date for it is 3 Nov & going to Hanmer.. phone Lynda 03 689 4777 for info!! :Punk:

Jen :rockon:

COOL THANX FOR THE INFO

CHEVDEB
3rd October 2007, 12:52
hey all ,ta for all the friendly welcomes .ride safe ride free

BADGRL
3rd October 2007, 21:05
hey there, I am newbie to KB's just wanting to say hi and if any ladies know dates for next babes on bikes run please? cheerz:

Holy cow! I just read what you ride hehe good sh*t! Man wouldn't mind sussing it out sometime! I'll have to bring a bib though :laugh:

BADGRL
3rd October 2007, 21:10
COOL THANX FOR THE INFO

O man you girls should join up with Girlspeed for a ride! We are heading to Hanmer Sat 27th Oct, and stayin the night for those that want. Maybe get a pamper package through the motel :banana:

Only catch is it's 'girls only' and the chicks are also bringing all the cars along. Will be wicked!

CHEVDEB
4th October 2007, 08:45
Holy cow! I just read what you ride hehe good sh*t! Man wouldn't mind sussing it out sometime! I'll have to bring a bib though :laugh:

yeah i luv it,had to buy my own, hubby got fed up with parting with his keys lol

CHEVDEB
4th October 2007, 08:48
O man you girls should join up with Girlspeed for a ride! We are heading to Hanmer Sat 27th Oct, and stayin the night for those that want. Maybe get a pamper package through the motel :banana:

Only catch is it's 'girls only' and the chicks are also bringing all the cars along. Will be wicked!

hey cool always keen will check out your website

BADGRL
4th October 2007, 21:55
hey cool always keen will check out your website

Sweet, all the info about our Hanmer cruise is under the 'South Island' section :niceone: