PDA

View Full Version : Racesuit wanted

flame
2nd October 2007, 17:16
hey gurls, I'm still on the hunt for a set of female race leathers. The boy one's i'm using fit like poo! Big shoulders and chests (shit I don't have either of those!!:() and they are really uncomfortable to wear coz the shoulder armour rubs like hell., and the knee pads sit in funny places, and what's with the lengh of boys crutches:oi-grr:!

Anyhoo, the only ones I can find in NZ are like $1500-2500 (WTF???:shit:) .....and thats just OTT for me at the mo.
Sooooooo if anyone has a set lying around they would like to sell about a size 10 could you pleazzzzzze contact me so I don't have to wear the boy suits anymore and moan about the sore hurty rubbed bits and dangley crutch!

MotoGirl
2nd October 2007, 17:27
Shame you're probably looking for a one piece. There's shitloads of two piece around :doh:

flame
2nd October 2007, 17:40
Shame you're probably looking for a one piece. There's shitloads of two piece around :doh:

Yep, prefer onepiece, but I cant even find any 2 piece ones around. Problem is the zip has to go right around the waist to meet MNZ rules, and most of the two peice gear just has a pretty loose zip at the back only, and often no kneeslider velcro or decent armour. Oh it's a hard life LOL.

surfchick
2nd October 2007, 18:34
yup in NZ leather is a rip... measure everything and bring something in from the states... you can get alpinestars or dianese... wait for a few more weeks they reckon the NZ dollars gonna get really strong against the US again...
I did it in the last surge the NZ dollar had and saved mega bucks

also if you have your measurements used ebay is good too. even cheaper

cowpoos
2nd October 2007, 18:44
ring quasi...he'll do you a custom fit one for cheaper than that I'm sure!!!

Quasievil
2nd October 2007, 19:05
PM me or ring me mate, I will make it work somehow for you on that sweet Black n White number okay

blade1000
2nd October 2007, 19:17
We got a pair ot tecknic black leatehers 2 piece baught for 1600 new only worn once you can have for 800 if you keen