PDA

View Full Version : KB Track Day 6: Date moved to 28 October

FROSTY
3rd October 2007, 19:59
Folks As posted elsewhere due to circumstances out of my control TD6 has been moved to october 28th
Because of this total FUCK UP I will be offering entry on the day
Its a one off for this track day and same rules apply --first come first served -so if you DEFINITELY want to be there pay up front.

If you have paid already and CANNOT attend the new date I will either refund your payment OR give you entry at the next KB trackday

cowpoos
3rd October 2007, 20:55
Folks As posted elsewhere due to circumstances out of my control TD6 has been moved to october 28th
Its a one off for this track day and same rules apply --first come first served -so if you DEFINITELY want to be there pay up front.

If you have paid already and CANNOT attend the new date I will either refund your payment OR give you entry at the next KB trackday

The bond that joins your true family is not one of blood ,but of respect and joy in each others lives.
rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof
maybe a change of signature is in order frosty??? you have a M.C organised for the day?? I maybe interested :) and helping out :)

Plugz 4 Lugz
3rd October 2007, 21:04
..... lucky I was 'poking' around in this thread Frosty!!! So, with the track day being brought forward (from Nov 4th) to the previous weekend, we are double booked and wont be able to attend:( What to do, what to do...... I wonder if perhaps we would be granted admission to the Memorial track day on Dec 2nd, for those wanting earplugs............... Is there any feedback on this ???? Cheers Sue

Kendog
3rd October 2007, 21:32

The day after the KB birthday evening.
That will make an interesting conflict for a few people I imagine.

cowpoos
3rd October 2007, 21:50
true...and I'm doing the suzuki track day on the saturday.

Kendog
3rd October 2007, 22:03

Same. It's a pitty but them's the breaks I guess.

Meekey_Mouse
3rd October 2007, 22:06

Is there another Suzuki trackday happening?

Kendog
3rd October 2007, 22:09
Is there another Suzuki trackday happening?

27th October at Manfeild and 9th December at Taupo.

cowpoos
3rd October 2007, 22:14
Same. It's a pitty but them's the breaks I guess.
wanna race?? looser shouts beer!!??

White trash
4th October 2007, 04:25
You're on.

Kendog
4th October 2007, 05:21

You're on.

I am more than happy to watch you guys race and drink ;)

FROSTY
4th October 2007, 07:51
again folks Im truely sorry--I just cannot believe that they would call me a month before A MAJOR event (well for me anyway) when I booked 18 months in advance

MadDuck
4th October 2007, 09:34
when I booked a month in advance

You booked more like 18 months ago. I think that them deciding to move the date this close just SUCKS!!!!!!

SimJen
4th October 2007, 11:01
They'd be a pack of typical corporate wankers......
still thems the breaks, I'll still be able to make it.

cowpoos
4th October 2007, 19:13
You're on.
you got to stay on to win! so its about 50/50 odds?? I'm game!!

FROSTY
5th October 2007, 07:40
YEP ok I'm in --Ill race ya's ===Ohh but of course its under MY rules
Trashy must start from pits with rear wheel removed and tyre warmers on
Pooos starts from pits with warmers on and a girl in front of him waving a pie under his nose
Frosty strarts from grid 1 andis allowed to get off and push his bike round turn 3:2guns::2guns:

cowpoos
5th October 2007, 21:35
Pooos starts from pits with warmers on and a girl in front of him waving a pie under his nose

I'm fucking fast at everything!!! even if eating that pie fast will give me indergestion and errrr...ummm....that girl....arrrr....errr...you get the picture...I'm fast! ya both dead!
:cool:

Disco Dan
5th October 2007, 21:43
Who wants to take bets that I go screaming down the first straight and 'forget to turn' ? :shutup::headbang:

...ive been studying the the track - there is a lot of alternate tracks?? Im hoping I dont get bloody lost.... geeesh... should be a laugh...