PDA

View Full Version : we set sail in the morning

toads
14th October 2004, 18:21
well we are nearly ready to depart for Quasi land tomorrow, here's our old girls floated and ready to go.

duckman
14th October 2004, 18:42
Bikes on a trailer ...??? Why aren't you riding?? :whistle:

Quasievil
14th October 2004, 18:47
well we are nearly ready to depart for Quasi land tomorrow, here's our old girls floated and ready to go.
Cool and groovy, where ya stayin up this way? do you need some help finding accom? I have Mr and Mrs Vtwinraver stayin here, but maybe I can help.
We are going out for dinner tommorrow night to as well as Mr and Mrs FF youre most welcome to come. Ph me on 0274 855031 or A/H 07 8550784 and let me know what youre up to okay
Have a safe trip

toads
14th October 2004, 18:58
Bikes on a trailer ...??? Why aren't you riding?? :whistle:

got three kids, and we are leaving them in hamilton with my sister :devil2:

toads
14th October 2004, 19:15
Cool and groovy, where ya stayin up this way? do you need some help finding accom? I have Mr and Mrs Vtwinraver stayin here, but maybe I can help.
We are going out for dinner tommorrow night to as well as Mr and Mrs FF youre most welcome to come. Ph me on 0274 855031 or A/H 07 8550784 and let me know what youre up to okay
Have a safe trip

cheers for that, we are sorted with somewhere to stay,thanks ( my sister's) and we will probably have to spend the night buttering them up (sister and bro in law) cos they are looking after the kids, we'll give you a call when we get into town anyway though, just in case we are able to escape from them all :beer:

Hooks
14th October 2004, 19:17
Go carefully guys and we'll see ya there ..... damn it's looking like being acracker !! Even the weather can't dampen this !!

toads
14th October 2004, 19:28
Go carefully guys and we'll see ya there ..... damn it's looking like being acracker !! Even the weather can't dampen this !!

yip, hope to get a good nights kip before the big saturday nite out!! :)

Hitcher
14th October 2004, 19:52
What's the second bike? Looks a bit like a Honda NV750 Custom...

jazbug5
14th October 2004, 20:45
See you soon, Toads!

Looking forward to meeting you (nice looking bikes.. from the rear, anyway..!)