PDA

View Full Version : Waikato Rally I NEED A BED FOR 1 MORE HELP!!

Quasievil
14th October 2004, 20:45
Bad lieutentant (the great procrastinator ) has just found out he can come to the rally, Only problem is there are no rooms spare SOOooooooooo
I wonder if any of you in the motel units types will forego the bed in the lounge for the fellow biker.
The rooms that have a spare bed are in the following peoples rooms

VTwin Raver + Partner
Toads + Partner
Mr & Mrs FF
Kwakakids mum & dads room

And bed in the same room, Studios

Cold Kiwi
Duckman
Big B
Bung Bung
Finns

I have a spare bed in my room but its already gone so any help Im sure Mr Lieutentant will appreciate it with a few beers (dropped him in it now )

Anyway if one of you can help him out let it be known on this forum ,he will see it and lock and load his arse down to Tokaanu

Good luck LT

badlieutenant
14th October 2004, 20:55
Buying a drink or three for my hosts would be a given :D and spliting cost as well.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Im reduced to begging to go for a ride in the pissing rain and wind ??? sounds like fun :D :yeah:

MadDuck
14th October 2004, 21:02
i guess the BIG question they all be asking ...does BL snore :ar15:

badlieutenant
14th October 2004, 21:08
OMG!! NO!! but thats what they all say ;)
Im a silent sleeper :D altho I may have snored during my sleep after my 21st (forgivable) and ten years ago now. :shit:

toads
15th October 2004, 05:40
hey there BL, you can use our room, we had got someone else lined up forv it but they aren't coming now, so see ya there, we leave in a few minutes :beer:

Quasievil
15th October 2004, 05:49
Good on ya Toads youre a machine, there ya go BL lots of love in the world, you wont have to sleep in the girls room after all, I bet your relieved:Pokey:

SPman
15th October 2004, 05:51
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
You can have my bed.
Due to ******work, I have NO option but to work over the weekend! FUCK! :brick::brick::brick:
Had just got myself into a state of enthusiasm to come, as well. Even cleaned the bike. I sure as hell need some sort of relaxation!
Will it never end!
Enjoy yourselves people and have one for me.

SP

badlieutenant
15th October 2004, 06:24
woohoooo ! :D awesome toads thanks heaps. Quasi had convinced me to just come down regardless of availibility of beds (given the right frame of mind carpet is all good to sleep on).
Spman, are you sure you cant make it ? been a builder my self I find it relatively easy to say "no" to working saturdays/sundays. you can still change your mind as im going regardless. Otherwise Pm me and ill sort you out for money so at least your not losing that as well.
phew, I wont have to sleep in the girls room :sneaky2: :Pokey:
:love: :doobey: :yes: :2thumbsup :yeah: :Punk: :niceone: :grouphug:

SPman
15th October 2004, 06:41
Nah - its a shop fitout, Meant to finish Wednesday - extension to Sunday Liquidated damages to main contractor (not me) of $900 / day. If Im not there, theyll try and throw it on to me!!! Was planning to go on to Welly to see my son and granddaughter. B4 they go overseas! Dont worry about the money, its the least of my worries at the moment - take it as a gift!

SP

badlieutenant
15th October 2004, 16:21
I dont know what to say :( humbled by your generosity (but still think I should pay you) and wondering what you ordered for our main ? :D Maybe I could call in and drop off a bottle of your favourite spirit.
:drinknsin
I hate enforced dedication to work. Makes it feel like work. Even worse when you know that itll cost you not too work :( I have a rule where family always comes before work. And Ive only broken it a few times :/
I will drink many drinks in your favour on the night, and will keep my behaviour subdued. :weep:

do i need to bring a sleeping bag ? I have no idea what accomadation is/was organised, im flying this one by the seat of my pants.

NC
15th October 2004, 16:59
phew, I wont have to sleep in the girls room :Pokey:
::

:kick: That's a Ghey comment, if ever I saw one...:lol:

SPman
15th October 2004, 17:09
I dont know what to say :( humbled by your generosity (but still think I should pay you) and wondering what you ordered for our main ? :D Maybe I could call in and drop off a bottle of your favourite spirit.
I hate enforced dedication to work. Makes it feel like work. Even worse when you know that itll cost you not too work :( I have a rule where family always comes before work. And Ive only broken it a few times :/
I will drink many drinks in your favour on the night, and will keep my behaviour subdued. :weep:

do i need to bring a sleeping bag ? I have no idea what accomadation is/was organised, im flying this one by the seat of my pants. Sleeping Bag and T bone I think. Room no 24
Dont worry about it. Money is the least of the things I've lost in the last 4 weeks.
Have fun.
SP

Quasievil
15th October 2004, 17:11

do i need to bring a sleeping bag ? I have no idea what accomadation is/was organised, im flying this one by the seat of my pants.
YUP YOU NEED A BAG MATE LATER

badlieutenant
15th October 2004, 17:48
:kick: That's a Ghey comment, if ever I saw one...:lol:

I couldnt find the sarcasm smiley :msn-wink:

Ms Piggy
15th October 2004, 18:33
i guess the BIG question they all be asking ...does BL snore :ar15:
Do you?? :blah: I've got ear plugs anyway so I'm all good :msn-wink:

Ms Piggy
15th October 2004, 18:35
phew, I wont have to sleep in the girls room
And who says we would ever have let you anyway! :bleh:

badlieutenant
15th October 2004, 18:52
see!!! thats why I said "phew"
but really quasi said you guys said youd love to have me share a room with you :D

*runs and hides before lies act like a laxative after a hard curry* :sweatdrop

jazbug5
15th October 2004, 18:58
He he...

Come stay the night in The Girl's Room... Where No-one Can Hear You Scream...
On second thoughts, that little witticism could be, er misenterpreted.
But I'll post it anyway for the laugh :eek:

Mrs. Frazzlebrain

NC
15th October 2004, 18:59
I couldnt find the sarcasm smiley :msn-wink:

:moon:

:killingme

:beer:

NC
15th October 2004, 19:02
He he.... Where No-one Can Hear You Scream...

Your ment to tell them after you get them in the room, Jaz. :laugh:

badlieutenant
15th October 2004, 19:08
you know I dont snore, now you want me to scream.
ummm, and if I said I was a screamer...............

:yes:

jazbug5
15th October 2004, 19:29
Curses.

Okay; I'll be bringing a very cute litter of puppies and a stash of sweeties. pssssst NC30... is this more like what you meant..?

FROSTY
15th October 2004, 19:40
um remind me again--where exactly is all this mad shenannigans gonna be held ?? --as in where yaal stayin the nite?/

jazbug5
15th October 2004, 19:42
...hey! This 'puppy' thing really works!

badlieutenant
15th October 2004, 20:02
...hey! This 'puppy' thing really works!
I was gona ask why you didnt use a different type of domestic animal as a lure but then i had a think about it..........the thread would degenerate even further (what is it about animals and this forum ??) :spudwhat:

what kind of sweeties ?

:msn-wink:

NC
15th October 2004, 20:24
Curses.

Okay; I'll be bringing a very cute litter of puppies and a stash of sweeties. pssssst NC30... is this more like what you meant..?

*does secret winky, head jesture thingee*

Oh oh, we can use pixie caramels... the longer lasting chew..

No screams that way!!! :lol:

badlieutenant
15th October 2004, 22:03
*does secret winky, head jesture thingee*

Oh oh, we can use pixie caramels... the longer lasting chew..

No screams that way!!! :lol:
the old secret winky thingee :shifty:
may as well get some beef jerky while your at it, in case the victim isnt into sugar :Punk:

NC
17th October 2004, 13:24
the old secret winky thingee :shifty:
may as well get some beef jerky while your at it, in case the victim isnt into sugar :Punk:

Bad Lieutenant!
Bad, bad bad BAD! Lieutenant..:laugh:

badlieutenant
17th October 2004, 14:59
Bad Lieutenant!
Bad, bad bad BAD! Lieutenant..:laugh:
umm yeerrr ?? :D
now where did melon and nc bugger off too, i wonder.............. :lol:

badlieutenant
17th October 2004, 15:50
oh and not a puppie or pixie caramel in sight either.

Blakamin
17th October 2004, 16:02
Yes...even i heard that rumour and i wasnt even there!!! :moon:

badlieutenant
17th October 2004, 16:50
I just hope a picture of the best bike ive seen all year gets posted. The bitch'n mobile. :devil2:

Blakamin
17th October 2004, 16:56
I just hope a picture of the best bike ive seen all year gets posted. The bitch'n mobile. :devil2:
???? CSL's??? fill us in!!!

badlieutenant
17th October 2004, 17:02
yer !! I mean with 250 million cc's !! MaSsiVe
!!!
why didnt you stay Blakamin ? you would have got a bed one way or another. LOL might have had to like puppies and pixie cramels but.... :msn-wink:

Blakamin
17th October 2004, 17:08
yer !! I mean with 250 million cc's !! MaSsiVe
!!!
you would have got a bed one way or another. LOL might have had to like puppies and pixie cramels but.... :msn-wink:
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

NC
17th October 2004, 17:54

To the PUB :D

badlieutenant
17th October 2004, 18:00
and there we'll leave it.
or not. hmm you guys went there before dinner and after dinner you went there for an hour or so then came back then you went.?............buggered if I can remember if you were in the pool....

NC
17th October 2004, 18:18
and there we'll leave it.
or not. hmm you guys went there before dinner and after dinner you went there for an hour or so then came back then you went.?............buggered if I can remember if you were in the pool....

Couldn't get enough of that wonderful Duff.

Nice of you to notice ;)

badlieutenant
17th October 2004, 18:22
no probs, which reminds me, you were going to come and get me and .............................oh but hang on, we never saw you again! :msn-wink:

NC
17th October 2004, 18:27
no probs, which reminds me, you were going to come and get me and .............................oh but hang on, we never saw you again! :msn-wink:

Oh yeah! Oops, my bad!

:devil2:

Next time I see yah :D

MrMelon
17th October 2004, 18:31

Haha, sorry man :P
We'll meet again though!