PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Kawasaki zx14 parts

deanmax
8th October 2007, 21:35
Wanted - Left Hand Lower Fairing for a Kawasaki ZX14.

Wanted - Headlight and plastics surrounding the headlight for a Kawasaki
ZX14.

Helping out a mate who needs these parts urgently. If anyone knows of anyone who might have these parts or be wrecking a Kawasaki ZX14, please let me know. Cheers.

bucket boy
9th October 2007, 04:02
I think youll have to go to ebay for lights, just gone down this path for the one im importing. Bike Busters has a blue one this is the auction number when it was on trade me, so you can see what your getting 113023038.

sAsLEX
9th October 2007, 04:35
I think youll have to go to ebay for lights, just gone down this path for the one im importing. Bike Busters has a blue one this is the auction number when it was on trade me, so you can see what your getting 113023038.

Watch the dipping when buying from ebay etc.

US lights will dip in the wrong direction.

BarBender
9th October 2007, 06:35
Depends how urgent...14 seconds are hard to find...and if theres nothing floatring around here - you'll have to go US. But apart from Ebay try the following:

1. Contact Kawasaki NZ and ask them if theyve got anything in stock and if not find out when their next order goes out this month and see if you can get on it.
2. NZ Kawasaki dealerships (eg.. Mt Eden Motorcycles, Bay City etc...) to see if they have anything lying around
3. Go to www.ZX14ninja.com (http://www.ZX14ninja.com) and ask the guys there
4. Go to Bikeland.org and go straight to the ZX14 Forum and ask the guys there
5. Schnitz Racing
6. Its a long shot but contact the insurance companies to find out what they're writing off at the moment.

kiwifruit
9th October 2007, 07:03
Victorian Motorcycle Wreckers
52-54 Mologa Road.
Heidelberg West. 3081
Australia.

International
Ph 61 3 94571733
Fax 61 3 94571866

vicwreck@iinet.net.au