PDA

View Full Version : My first bike in New Zealand...

Xile
9th October 2007, 22:04
...and what bike hehe!!!

A red sexy Honda CB 400 Super Four "Project Big one"...:P
Smooth, light, not too high (my foot touch the ground!! crazy lol), sensitive throttle, and character!!!

Need some deep cleaning and it will be perfect :D
So happy!!!

Almost one year I'm waiting to buy a replacent of the ER5 that I left in France hehe

Now, need to ride it :p:p:p:p:p:p

*smile* *smile* *smile* etc

jrandom
9th October 2007, 22:07
See you at MotoTT on the 26th, then. Pegs down, you reckon?

xwhatsit
9th October 2007, 22:08
Whoah!!! Like, a full-on 1970s CB400F Supersport? Surely not? That's one of my most favourite bikes in the whole world :love:

Or is it a modern CB400 Super Four? The reincarnation, still a lovely piece of work.

Either way, great taste :yes:

jrandom
9th October 2007, 22:13
Whoah!!! Like, a full-on 1970s CB400F Supersport? Surely not? That's one of my most favourite bikes in the whole world...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you xerxesdaphat, also known as the boy who, when asked by his kindergarten teacher what he wanted to be when he grew up, replied "a curmudgeon".

xwhatsit
9th October 2007, 22:21
*Whoooosh*!!!

The noise of a joke flying waaaay over my head

Dude, that tank, those headers (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=71429&d=1190430902).... :drool:

But I think we're talking about a modern 1990s-2000s Super Four (http://world.honda.com/factbook/motor/motorshow/200110/img/09_p03.jpg), no?

Xile
9th October 2007, 22:55
Haha! mm would love to be at motoTT on the 26th..but exams...rhha Uni..:(
But i guess I can try next step after footpeg, because this one is higher than the Scorpio :p

Hope I could show you some skills later even on a ATNR hehe (i mean my skills at riding, because already prove my skill at crashing lol)

Macktheknife
9th October 2007, 22:55
Congratulations girl, sounds great, I can't wait to see it.
Post pictures soon.

Xile
9th October 2007, 22:58
Whoah!!! Like, a full-on 1970s CB400F Supersport? Surely not? That's one of my most favourite bikes in the whole world :love:

Or is it a modern CB400 Super Four? The reincarnation, still a lovely piece of work.

Either way, great taste :yes:

Hehe yeah modern version, 1994 to be more precise ;)
First one I have and only since few hours ago, but already loved the first 20k's with it :p

oh and thanks (need to say I'm french?...we good at tasting in general :cool:)

Xile
9th October 2007, 23:00
Congratulations girl, sounds great, I can't wait to see it.
Post pictures soon.

Thanks Mack!
Will do (for the pics) but rather show you the beast some day, and got the master's opinion on my new baby ;)

Devil
10th October 2007, 07:04
It sure is pretty!

I seeeeen it! :innocent:

Congrats Frenchie.

MVnut
10th October 2007, 07:24
We need piccies so us Mainlanders can see it too, sounds real nice:niceone:

Xile
4th November 2007, 17:51
hehe..
Finally!!!
Here is a pic of my baby, some others to come but they need a bit of my flatmate (kinda semi-professionnal photographer) 's touch first :p

Isn't she so sexy??? :love:

deanohit
4th November 2007, 17:59
Oooohhhh, the Scarlett Lady! Damn fine looking in red, bet you've beenhaving a heap of fun.

MVnut
4th November 2007, 18:35
Lovely bike mademoiselle:woohoo:

Xile
4th November 2007, 19:45
thanks guys!
yea heaps of fun, still trying to tame the beast and its fucked tyres...red is wild :p

James Deuce
4th November 2007, 20:13
Lovely bike, used to own one myself.

Replace the tyres.

Pirelli Sport Demons suit it to a "T".

gijoe1313
4th November 2007, 21:45
:love: Yep, loving the look - wonder if its because it reminds me of my little ol'hornet and in red! :innocent:

So, you going to be wearing molten red cammies to go with that? :devil2: :whistle:

Xile
4th November 2007, 21:56
So, you going to be wearing molten red cammies to go with that?

What is that?

NighthawkNZ
4th November 2007, 22:19
purty bike... :D

Zapf
4th November 2007, 23:17
hehe..
Finally!!!
Here is a pic of my baby, some others to come but they need a bit of my flatmate (kinda semi-professionnal photographer) 's touch first :p

Isn't she so sexy??? :love:

Nice... they are good bikes. Don't you love that BIG storage compartment

Xile
5th November 2007, 16:41
yup, that is pretty huge but does not fit helmet as scooters haha ;)

ok guys: stop words that are not in my dictionary!! what is purty (sounds good but..?) and molten cammies??

Sanx
5th November 2007, 22:05
Purty = Pretty. Mis-spelling comes from the way it's often pronounced in moviews featuring characters from the US deep south.

Molten Cammies. Cammies = Camouflage clothing. Molten refers to the Draggin Jeans colour of camo gear worn by a certain KB member. Looks a little like this: