PDA

View Full Version : VTR250 Rider

Squiggles
10th October 2007, 13:28
Im looking for this guy, 99% sure he's a auckland uni student as im almost certain he parked round the back for a few days before we got kicked out

Blue vtr250 (like dans)
no l-plate but suspect hes a learner
White (ski like) gloves

Rego plate 89WPM rings a bell for some reason, but could be unrelated, couldnt remember it exactly

Anyone know him?

Ragingrob
10th October 2007, 13:36
Lol don't know any riders...yet >_<

xwhatsit
10th October 2007, 13:45
Whyyyy?

Did he steal your parking spot?

MSTRS
10th October 2007, 13:52
Im looking for this guy....
Anyone know him?

No-one will know him until they know what you want him for...or you will get some right dodgy offers. This is the interweb...

Squiggles
10th October 2007, 13:58
Lets say its for an intelligence test ;) If he's uni one of the guys will know him, or ill see him round myself

He'll know me as "the guy riding the smoking old bike over kyberpass who didnt think i was too bright" :yes:

Ragingrob
10th October 2007, 14:07
Lol c'mon Steve what happened??

EJK
10th October 2007, 14:07
So you are gonna kick his ahase? lol

klyong82
10th October 2007, 14:28
Maybe you pissed off the Honda rider. :bleh:

Squiggles
10th October 2007, 20:15
^^ im ashamed to say it but i was riding a honda :(

Ragingrob
10th October 2007, 20:21
What'd you/he do Steve??!!

Squiggles
10th October 2007, 23:51
needs a word before he gets taken off the road by the cops or a car like the 4 that (oblivious to him) he just about got taken out by....

funny thing is that he attempted to burn past me, failing spectacularly when he suddenly had to slam on the anchors because of the stopped traffic (why i was going slow because i was actually looking ahead :lol:)
All this while it was raining, traffic was bad, and cage idiocy was at a high... I suspect a learner without plate :yes: Whose confidence is at a high but skill doesnt match from the looks of the slow speed wobbles

I shall most likely see him today if he made it home, saw him on tues @ the same place, same time

bomma
11th October 2007, 11:18
needs a word before he gets taken off the road by the cops or a car like the 4 that (oblivious to him) he just about got taken out by....

funny thing is that he attempted to burn past me, failing spectacularly when he suddenly had to slam on the anchors because of the stopped traffic (why i was going slow because i was actually looking ahead :lol:)
All this while it was raining, traffic was bad, and cage idiocy was at a high... I suspect a learner without plate :yes: Whose confidence is at a high but skill doesnt match from the looks of the slow speed wobbles

I shall most likely see him today if he made it home, saw him on tues @ the same place, same time

lol think i saw his bike parked behind the gym today....it'd be pity if he binned coz he rides like an idiot.......dont wanna see that poor vtr hurt :mellow:

Squiggles
11th October 2007, 11:48
yer that looks like him ;) i shall see if the white gloves emerge :)

EJK
11th October 2007, 12:13
.....he attempted to burn past me, failing spectacularly when he suddenly had to slam on the anchors because of the stopped traffic.......

Ooh so you are gonna teach him a lesson lol

motorbyclist
11th October 2007, 13:17
friendly advice never hurt anyone, but i suspect if he's really an idiot he'll ignore you and learn the hard way....

HungusMaximist
11th October 2007, 15:21
Stephen.

Just leave him a little note on his bike, just like all the wardens do. :2thumbsup

erix
11th October 2007, 18:11
LOL, more and more VTR in uni now.
I ride Blue VTR, I park at behind the gym.

But I wear black gloves, and have my L displayed (:sweatdrop)
And I ride safely and responsibly LOL

Conclusion, Its not me....hahahahaha...

I had one idiot past me with his Suzuki on Symond st. He was 100% using his bigger cc to show off by speeding(I was doing 60) and past me by inch, It's fxxking annoying! This guy is also at uni.:angry2:

klyong82
11th October 2007, 18:56
Have you taken the fella out yet Squiggles?

EJK
11th October 2007, 20:16
Need a hand perhaps? lol

bomma
12th October 2007, 14:47
LOL, more and more VTR in uni now.
I ride Blue VTR, I park at behind the gym.

hey you're not parking it there anymore right?? some people still hafnt realised that the areas being shitted on by unipatrol and any bikes parked there will be notified of "parking incorrectly" and warned that "the bike may be towed"....

just with the parking incorrectly, i reckon i park quite correctly....otherwise i'd find my bike on its side every single day...i stop, put both feet on the ground, apply front brakes while i lift up my left foot and work the side-stand into place, tapping it forward firmly to ensure that it is as far forward as possible and is fully engaged and then i slowly ease my bike over onto it...

how dare they accuse me of parking incorrectly?!?! THEY DONT EVEN SEE ME PARKING SO HOW CAN THEY EVEN KOW IF IM PARKING INCORRECTLY?!?!?!

and they never define "correctly"...how can they expect me to correct myself if they dont tell me what im doing wrong?!?!

poorly designed evaluation and feedback mechanisms are in place....

p.s. can someone find me a link to the parking regulations/policies on UofA property?? i tried searching the uni site but got nowhere

Squiggles
12th October 2007, 22:08
theres a week left, the dean is leaving, i've decided not to persue the matter for this year and come first semester next year i expect it'll be back to normal. Rather than antagonising the old guy ;)

erix
12th October 2007, 23:10
hey you're not parking it there anymore right?? some people still hafnt realised that the areas being shitted on by unipatrol and any bikes parked there will be notified of "parking incorrectly" and warned that "the bike may be towed"....

just with the parking incorrectly, i reckon i park quite correctly....otherwise i'd find my bike on its side every single day...i stop, put both feet on the ground, apply front brakes while i lift up my left foot and work the side-stand into place, tapping it forward firmly to ensure that it is as far forward as possible and is fully engaged and then i slowly ease my bike over onto it...

how dare they accuse me of parking incorrectly?!?! THEY DONT EVEN SEE ME PARKING SO HOW CAN THEY EVEN KOW IF IM PARKING INCORRECTLY?!?!?!

and they never define "correctly"...how can they expect me to correct myself if they dont tell me what im doing wrong?!?!

poorly designed evaluation and feedback mechanisms are in place....

p.s. can someone find me a link to the parking regulations/policies on UofA property?? i tried searching the uni site but got nowhere

:cool:, I did receive the stupid note as well, Actually I sensed something has happened when i got there on Monday and find out there is no bike parks there, so i park on symond st. just in case.
But I park behind the gym on Tue given there few bikes there, and got the note.

This reminds me the crazy old man.....must be him who made some stupid requests.
Is he jealous the freedom we enjoyed?
Or just being an asshole?
Or because he's retired and has nothing to do and noone cares him any more, so he has to come up with something crying for some attention?
In my opinion he is just a typical fucking asshole...

Anyway this parking issue starts when the stupid city council remove motorcycle parking on Alfred st. and relocated parking space on Symond st. which is dangerous for us in terms of bike being stolen and being hit by busy traffic when we parking.
Shouldn't we raise our voice as legal road user and uni student through the club or other means?

bomma
14th October 2007, 11:33
theres a week left, the dean is leaving, i've decided not to persue the matter for this year and come first semester next year i expect it'll be back to normal. Rather than antagonising the old guy ;)

good riddance :woohoo: party at my place:banana:

ehab2weelr
14th October 2007, 17:04
good riddance :woohoo: party at my place:banana:

sweet!!!!! lets have a bbq too...

EJK
14th October 2007, 18:13
Can I come? :lol::lol:

bomma
15th October 2007, 12:19
Can I come? :lol::lol:

all are welcome!! hopefulyl stevo's got more saussies in that fridge of his :niceone:

umm i finish exams on the 2nd so anytime after that and im fine guys n gals :2thumbsup

p.s. YES I AM SERIOUS, will pm my addy to all those that are keen :)

Folcan
15th October 2007, 12:24
I wouldnt mine coming, but my exams only end the 10th haha sucks.

Just use the ausa funding to buy food. or dont we have it yet?

or do a bring your own meat to cook type of thing

Squiggles
15th October 2007, 13:55
yer i got plenty of saussies left... i think :eek:

klyong82
15th October 2007, 14:32
Party? Yeah count me in....:2thumbsup

2wheeljunkie
15th October 2007, 16:26
ahh have it after the 12th bomma..i mean some of us have exams till then..then again i expect a comment back which may go something like this, "haha shame c**t...i finish before you" ..lol

klyong82
15th October 2007, 16:45
What Bomma actually meant was the party starts on the 2nd till the 15th of next month.....

bomma
15th October 2007, 20:24
ahh have it after the 12th bomma..i mean some of us have exams till then..then again i expect a comment back which may go something like this, "haha shame c**t...i finish before you" ..lol

lol well since you read my mind and already sed it, i wont have to repeat myself :rofl:

and yea we'll prolly have it the weekend before i get my black ass outta this country so that's the 11th??

sorry kyle (funny how that's the day BEFORE your exam, didnt plan it just had a look at the calendar) but i leave on the 17th midnight/18th early morning so cant have it that weekend so the 11th it must be (suppose we could have it during the week sometime....ill see how nice you are to me kyle and then ill set a date ;))

bring the saussies stevo and ill get rid of my parentals and take the day off work :niceone:

bomma
15th October 2007, 20:25
What Bomma actually meant was the party starts on the 2nd till the 15th of next month.....

lol yep and kims payin for alcohol and food so eat and drink all you want :2thumbsup

EDIT: Sorry to highjack this thread stevo...hope you found the rider you were after and gave him a good :spanking: