PDA

View Full Version : What a waste???

Zukin
10th October 2007, 15:38
I was just looking at my profile and noticed that I have just about clocked up 1000 posts (it will be with this post :laugh:) and I wondered all the time I spent on KB writing and replying to these posts, how many km;s I could of actually rode on my bike :pinch:

BUT

Then I realised that I wouldn't of managed as many kms, as I have met some great people on here that I enjoy riding with :niceone:

What a great bunch of people I have met, and a lot more to met along my travels.
Especially the adventure riders and our adventure assault rides:niceone:

So I thought I would make a post just to say

Stickchick
10th October 2007, 15:39
Awwwww thats really nice!!!

hXc
10th October 2007, 15:48
Churr Gaybin. You shout eh?

Wolf
10th October 2007, 15:49
Congrats on the 1K mark. Yeah, if you hadn' posted here I never would've met up with ya (oh shit, I've gone and spoiled it for ya)

Zukin
10th October 2007, 15:50
Congrats on the 1K mark. Yeah, if you hadn' posted here I never would've met up with ya (oh shit, I've gone and spoiled it for ya)

You are right there :yes:

But when are we going to see you on one of the Adventure Assault rides :innocent: :laugh:

yungatart
10th October 2007, 15:52

Same here!

Maybe its not such a good thing, huh?

Maha
10th October 2007, 16:08
Turn that into Km's and seem all that bad.....:no:

young1
10th October 2007, 20:03
Yep it is amazing how much of our employers band width we use up on Kiwi Biker.

I agree with Scott re meeting great people on here, I have done two Kiwi Biker Adventure rides so far with more to come, great people and good fun!