13th October 2007, 08:53
Just go where Desperate Dan aint!!

merv
13th October 2007, 09:16
Where do I find these ladies.....?

Yeah tell us more.

bigbad
13th October 2007, 09:34
"Young people need strategies to decide if and when to be sexually active" - Family Planning Association chief executive Jackie Edmond. :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

NighthawkNZ
13th October 2007, 09:58
I appears that New Zealand women put out the most in the world

Are you saying NZ woman are sluts... or bitches...

What is the difference between a slut and a bitch?

A slut will root anybody, a bitch will root anybody but me... :laugh:

terbang
13th October 2007, 10:03
Oh, they love you long time too....

Finn
13th October 2007, 10:06
I appears that New Zealand women put out the most in the world

Tubby girls that aren't very photogenic normally are.

Flatcap
13th October 2007, 10:12
Tubby girls that aren't very photogenic normally are.

Are you implying the statistics only apply to fat swamp donkeys?

Yes, perhaps the bell-curve has been skewed by arse-ugly gang hoes....

MisterD
13th October 2007, 10:17
Are you implying the statistics only apply to fat swamp donkeys?

Or the survey respondents are lying....

Flatcap
13th October 2007, 10:24
Or the survey respondents are lying....

That can't be true - it's on the internet!!

ICE180
13th October 2007, 10:31
are they having fun with each other as the blokes only rate 11th in the world
Or is it all the backpackers and aussies that are taking advantage or our kiwi women

Finn
13th October 2007, 10:39

It's in the kiwi gene I tell you. One only has to compare the very best from both NZ and Ukraine...

Edit: Just in case you didn't know, the lady on the right is a Prime Minister too.

oldrider
13th October 2007, 10:44
Well, that news item disturbed me so much I decided to check over our nuptial bed for notches on her side! :devil2:

I knew there were 8million and eleven on my side of the bed so I started searching.

Wallah, there they were, her side was covered in notches too! :doh:

As I never make the bed I had never noticed them before.

Hours later I am relieved to say, there are 8million and eleven on her side too!

I really don't know whether I should feel pleased or disappointed :rolleyes:

Now I am worrying if she has been entirely honest with her record (notch) keeping? :eek:

Then again at this stage of our lives, do I really think it is of any importance? :no:

She could have notches all over the bloody house and it wouldn't change the way I feel about her. :niceone: :love:

Statistics? Just so much :bs: Cheers John.

Flatcap
13th October 2007, 10:46
I knew there were 8million and eleven on my side of the bed so I started searching.

Sounds like you have a bit of a borer problem there, John

SpankMe
13th October 2007, 11:33
It's in the kiwi gene I tell you. One only has to compare the very best from both NZ and Ukraine...

I should infract you for putting that horror on my site. :sick:

Just look at the Tui ads. All those hotties and not one a kiwi. They had to go overseas to find girls that beautiful in appear in a NZ ad.

Mully
13th October 2007, 13:17

Jesus Christ man, R-rate that image on the left.

Is it possible to un-see something??

007XX
13th October 2007, 13:36
New Zealand was also unusual for being the only country where women have more sexual partners than their men.

:eek5:WOW!!! Go the unassuming Kiwi Chicks! :clap: :laugh:

What do you blokes have to say for yourself, hmmmm?:zzzz::dodge:

jrandom
13th October 2007, 13:45
:What do you blokes have to say for yourself, hmmmm?

Usually, "Yes, please".

007XX
13th October 2007, 13:53
Usually, "Yes, please".

Ok, so that means the chick has to do the asking...no wonder I was puzzled when I was single a few years ago and no guy ever asked me out:no:

I mean, I'm no "drop dead gorgeous oil painting" but no aksing at all was a bit of a shock even for me...

You guys need to take the bull by the horns and take a chance a little more often me thinks...

Finn
13th October 2007, 13:55

Pffft, the backpackers can have em.

tri boy
13th October 2007, 14:10
Home town drunken kiwi tarts willing to give it up to 1/2 the local rugby team.:headbang:
World Champs at something at last.:buggerd::2thumbsup:drinkup::woohoo:

007XX
13th October 2007, 14:17
Pffft, the backpackers can have em.

Home town drunken kiwi tarts willing to give it up to 1/2 the local rugby team.:headbang:
World Champs at something at last.:buggerd::2thumbsup:drinkup::woohoo:

Oh dear! you boys are so very harsh...:laugh:

Colapop
13th October 2007, 14:31
Yeah ALL those chicks are slappers... and yet I know it's ok for guys shake their willy at anything that walks...

forkoil
13th October 2007, 14:42
Ok, so that means the chick has to do the asking...no wonder I was puzzled when I was single a few years ago and no guy ever asked me out:no:

I mean, I'm no "drop dead gorgeous oil painting" but no aksing at all was a bit of a shock even for me...

You guys need to take the bull by the horns and take a chance a little more often me thinks...
I reckon theres something in this, as a "boomer" with 2 daughters (both spoken for now Dan), guys are far more standoffish now than they used to be. We'd be always asking (and often refused) but the girls at least knew what the rules were. Guys dont seem to have the balls these days, and yet the girls seem to be getting more and more gorgeous, or is that age creeping up on me? :(

Colapop
13th October 2007, 14:44
I don't stand back... :innocent:

007XX
13th October 2007, 15:25
Yeah ALL those chicks are slappers... and yet I know it's ok for guys shake their willy at anything that walks...

I'm glad you highlighted the double standard here, cos if I had, I would have probably gotten a lot of stick from the boys for this...even though I am probably the most open minded chick ever! :laugh:

I reckon theres something in this, as a "boomer" with 2 daughters (both spoken for now Dan), guys are far more standoffish now than they used to be. We'd be always asking (and often refused) but the girls at least knew what the rules were. Guys dont seem to have the balls these days, and yet the girls seem to be getting more and more gorgeous, or is that age creeping up on me? :(

Well, I was single about 6 years ago in NZ and for about a year... the last time I was single before that was about 13 years ago and it was overseas...

Let's just put it this way: Overseas, I was never single for more than a month, grand maximum...and I think I got a bit better with age too (just in case you sick puppies dare to say I just got old:crazy: :rofl:)

Kiwi guys are very standoffish or shy, or confused about the whole dating rules, or a mix of it all...Fuck I don't know, but I do know I'm glad I'm married to my soul mate! It's horribly hard out there for both sexes...

BuFfY
13th October 2007, 15:29
I object!!!!!!!!

Colapop
13th October 2007, 15:36
I'm glad you highlighted the double standard here, cos if I had, I would have probably gotten a lot of stick from the boys for this...
I think it's a pretty important note to make. So many guys treat women like shit (slapper etc) but they've got no problems skanking around town without their wedding rings on or telling women that they're single....

007XX
13th October 2007, 15:38
I object!!!!!!!!

Please see the pic, that's what I was reminded of by your post...:laugh:

In what way? That we're all nymphos or that guys are just plain incapable to just understand that women actually can have higher libidos than them, that it's ok and that they just have to pick up their game...:girlfight:

sorry for the pic, I just couldn't help myself!

007XX
13th October 2007, 15:41
I think it's a pretty important note to make. So many guys treat women like shit (slapper etc) but they've got no problems skanking around town without their wedding rings on or telling women that they're single....

Absolutely...I am not a feminist by any means. The feminist movement of later years have pissed me off as much as the overly macho movement...But stereotypes and crass labelling from either parties have been flying for so long now, it is getting a bit old surely?

But it takes a big man to see the picture and you are a big boy, aren't you Cola?!? :laugh: :love:

Colapop
13th October 2007, 15:44
I just get sick of guys that think they're so shit hot... and spoil it for other guys....

FUCK THAT SOUNDS GAY!!!

SHOW US YER TITS!!

Mom
13th October 2007, 15:47
In what way? That we're all nymphos or that guys are just plain incapable to just understand that women actually can have higher libidos than them, that it's ok and that they just have to pick up their game...:girlfight:

Interesting observation my friend! Apparently it is OK for the boys, but OMG :gob: girls cant possibly have the same feelings.....LOL

Pity the poor bloke that has not realised that!

007XX
13th October 2007, 15:51
I just get sick of guys that think they're so shit hot... and spoil it for other guys....

FUCK THAT SOUNDS GAY!!!

SHOW US YER TITS!!

:killingme you???Gay??? oh Fark, now that would be funny...

girls cant possibly have the same feelings.....LOL

Who's talking about feelings here? We just wanna have a shag:devil2:...Oh no , thats right, we can't say that, can we?:innocent:

Mom
13th October 2007, 15:54
:killlingme you???Gay??? oh Fark, now that would be funny...

Who's talking about feelings here? We just wanna have a shag:devil2:...Oh no , thats right, we can't say that, can we?:innocent:

You are a bad girl 007XX :spanking:

I believe the expression is a damn good rodgering!.....LOL

Colapop
13th October 2007, 15:54
Nobody wants to see me camp it up... NOT EVEN GAY PEOPLE!!

I'm already gay anyway - I'm a lesbian!!

BuFfY
13th October 2007, 16:02
Please see the pic, that's what I was reminded of by your post...:laugh:

sorry for the pic, I just couldn't help myself!

Heh! Yes that pic does quite sum up my post!! If only I could make it scented as well!!

007XX
13th October 2007, 16:07
You are a bad girl 007XX :spanking:

I believe the expression is a damn good rodgering!.....LOL

:confused: But...but...I get told all the time by 007XY that I am a really good girl!

Fine! I shall repent and get the above mentioned treatment right away...:bleh:

Mikkel
13th October 2007, 16:12
:confused: But...but...I get told all the time by 007XY that I am a really good girl!

Not a good thing - that might just mean that he's longing for a *BAD* girl! :devil2:

Colapop
13th October 2007, 16:14
He's already got her... AND he knows what he's got!! (Neil you lucky bastard!!)

007XX
13th October 2007, 16:16
Not a good thing - that might just mean that he's longing for a *BAD* girl! :devil2:

Bwahahaha...Oh that is funny is so many ways:shutup::shutup::shutup:

007XX
13th October 2007, 16:21
He's already got her... AND he knows what he's got!! (Neil you lucky bastard!!)

:D Cheers Darling, from both of us!

Grahameeboy
13th October 2007, 16:27
I am only 4% bad:weep:

Ewan Oozarmy
13th October 2007, 16:29
Where do I find these ladies.....?

Backpacking around Europe, mainly found frequenting a chain of pubs called "The Walkabout".

Finn
13th October 2007, 16:33

And 96% pain in the arse.

Mikkel
13th October 2007, 16:35
Bwahahaha...Oh that is funny is so many ways:shutup::shutup::shutup:

That I don't understand irony or... ?

:confused:

scumdog
13th October 2007, 16:36

Bloody true.

And how come women are a 'rootbag' for putting it about but a guy doing the same thing is called a 'stud' by other guys - what with THAT??

tri boy
13th October 2007, 16:39
I object!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter, the world knows the truth now.
Lift your heads in pride Kiwi Women.
In the age old art of "Rooting", you are top of heap.:lol:
Dirty old Russian Men will travel to our shores to do what other nations men have done in their nation.

Hubbahubbahubba .......Hahhhhhhh ssnnnnzzzzzz:zzzz:

Grahameeboy
13th October 2007, 16:39
And 96% pain in the arse.

But you only have one hole Finn..............:woohoo:

Flatcap
13th October 2007, 16:40
Bloody true.

And how come women are a 'rootbag' for putting it about but a guy doing the same thing is called a 'stud' by other guys - what with THAT??

Simply because the guy has to do the convincing / wooing / seducing

007XX
13th October 2007, 16:45
That I don't understand irony or... ?

:confused:

Oh sorry mate, I guess my comment would be clear if you'd met me...

can someone please tell him what I'm like?

Finn
13th October 2007, 16:47
But you only have one hole Finn..............:woohoo:

Yes and it has a non-return valve in it too.

007XX
13th October 2007, 16:52
Simply because the guy has to do the convincing / wooing / seducing

Whhaaaaaa? Not in NZ they don't...the chicks do, hence the fact they get more action! Now, I'm not saying there aren't exceptions to the rule, but they're pretty rare...

And no, I haven't been everywhere in NZ and spoken to everyone, but a lot of guys I have spoken to prefer to hug their pint than to talk to a girl for fear of rejection, and to chicks who would rather be having fun between themselves than to be accosted by a more than half drunk guy who's finally got enough dutch courage in him to speak to her, but slurs his words and smell badly of booze...

Finn
13th October 2007, 16:54
Interesting observation my friend! Apparently it is OK for the boys, but OMG :gob: girls cant possibly have the same feelings.....LOL

Yeeeeep. I'm sitting here playing my Strat, smoking a cigar with the occassional sip of fine Cognac, dog at my heels thinking... ain't life grand.

It gets better too. A girl is picking me up at 7 to take me out somewhere tonight and I'll start to get ready at around 6:55. It's a mans world for sure.

007XX
13th October 2007, 16:58
Yeeeeep. I'm sitting here playing my Strat, smoking a cigar with the occassional sip of fine Cognac, dog at my heels thinking... ain't life grand.

It gets better too. A girl is picking me up at 7 to take me out somewhere tonight and I'll start to get ready at around 6:55. It's a mans world for sure.

*ahem..cough* Don't forget that 6 dozen condom box you mentioned to Joni in another thread, will ya? :rofl:

I mean, with that unusual but suave way you have about you, you're bound to get lucky, right? :killingme

kelleyb
13th October 2007, 17:00
Whhaaaaaa? Not in NZ they don't...the chicks do, hence the fact they get more action! Now, I'm not saying there aren't exceptions to the rule, but they're pretty rare...

And no, I haven't been everywhere in NZ and spoken to everyone, but a lot of guys I have spoken to prefer to hug their pint than to talk to a girl for fear of rejection, and to chicks who would rather be having fun between themselves than to be accosted by a more than half drunk guy who's finally got enough dutch courage in him to speak to her, but slurs his words and smell badly of booze...

So, uh... Hey, how you doin'? :cool:

Mikkel
13th October 2007, 17:00

Oh I forgot for a second - you're a woman right? Think I've met you before! :dodge:

Hmmm - apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't get irony :p

;)

Finn
13th October 2007, 17:02
I mean, with that unusual but suave way you have about you, you're bound to get lucky, right? :killingme

Come on, this is our second date. Nailed that one last night.

Mikkel
13th October 2007, 17:04

Are you a strat man? Absolutely awesome - rock on! :headbang:
Cognac check :first: - smoking no :no:

But why the rush? 6:58 should be plenty of time.

007XX
13th October 2007, 17:11
So, uh... Hey, how you doin'? :cool:

:lol: that's it! But maybe you want to try that with someone who's single and face to face, you know? Just an idea...:p

Oh I forgot for a second - you're a woman right? Think I've met you before! :dodge:

Hmmm - apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't get irony :p

;)

Irony can be a strange parody of reality...:D
But your comment would have been dead on: I strongly believe that a woman should be decent enough to present to your mom, but naughty enough in bed to keep a man happy at home.

Nuff said...as you were! :laugh:

Come on, this is our second date. Nailed that one last night.

Oh ok, fair enough...you stud you! :killingme

BuFfY
13th October 2007, 17:17
I object!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter, the world knows the truth now.
Lift your heads in pride Kiwi Women.
In the age old art of "Rooting", you are top of heap.:lol:
Dirty old Russian Men will travel to our shores to do what other nations men have done in their nation.

Hubbahubbahubba .......Hahhhhhhh ssnnnnzzzzzz:zzzz:

well if they are worth it... then suuuure!!:devil2:

trump-lady
13th October 2007, 17:17
But less than half (43 per cent) of New Zealanders are fully satisfied with their sex lives.

Haha perhaps us women just keep trying to find one who can get it right!
I personally have just come back after 10 years all over the world and I find the men here very stand offish, I cant bloody tell by a glimpse your interested. NZ men dont compliment as much and i think this is the only country where men actually dance with men. In usa u stand by the dance floor someone will ask you to dance. Just different culture here I guess, but I agree NZ men are not as forthcoming to introducing themselves or making their interest known. Also from what I see perhaps the rate here is higher cause theres so many women here giving it up for the wrong reasons....attention acceptance peer presure and needing to feel loved blah blah blah......personally when I do it, its cause I like it :)
heres a question....a slapper has sex alot.....so
if a woman in a relationship wants it three times a day but has one partner thats ok?
she has a high libido. If a woman has sex...he suxs and she gets a new one next month is she a slapper or satisfying her urges.

kelleyb
13th October 2007, 17:18
:lol: that's it! But maybe you want to try that with someone who's single and face to face, you know? Just an idea...:p

Baby steps, baby steps. lol

Mikkel
13th October 2007, 17:24
But your comment would have been dead on: I strongly believe that a woman should be decent enough to present to your mom, but naughty enough in bed to keep a man happy at home.

That's all good and fine - but I for one want someone who can challenge me intellectually as well. I've been with women where I couldn't help thinking "shut up dear, it's the second best thing you can do with your mouth..." and quite frankly, I don't wanna live my life feeling like a chauvanistic pig. :no:
And it's not a bad thing if you can stand looking at her for more than 5 minutes at a time as well. :yes:

Took me a while to get it all right - and I had to go for an older model... But I'm happy as a clam! My only concern left should be if the entire idea of a relationship is what I'm actually after. :)

007XX
13th October 2007, 17:25
But less than half (43 per cent) of New Zealanders are fully satisfied with their sex lives.

Baby steps, baby steps. lol

kelleyb, may I introduce you to trump-lady...trump-lady, kelleyb...Now there you go! :blip: *go get her Tiger! :laugh:*

All kidding aside, I agree with you trump-lady, and I'm glad I'm not the only one saying it...:2thumbsup

The Lone Rider
13th October 2007, 17:28
FFS, I didn't need a newspaper to tell me this - listen to any little teen girl 15 and over and they've hit pretty low already!

Oddly enough though, seems be a lot nympho slappers with everyone but me!

Whats the difference between a slut and a bitch? A slut with get with anyone.. a bitch won't get with me. :D

kelleyb
13th October 2007, 17:31
kelleyb, may I introduce you to trump-lady...trump-lady, kelleyb...Now there you go! :blip: *go get her Tiger! :laugh:*

Sweet as. Of course the last time something like this happened I ended up married to the gal. then divorced. then had an existential meltdown and moved to New Zealand! Where could I go from here? :shit:

trump-lady
13th October 2007, 17:32
FFS, I didn't need a newspaper to tell me this - listen to any little teen girl 15 and over and they've hit pretty low already!

Oddly enough though, seems be a lot nympho slappers with everyone but me!

Whats the difference between a slut and a bitch? A slut with get with anyone.. a bitch won't get with me. :D

Agreed....our young girls have got it all wrong. Thats where it starts.
On that note.....
Parenting parenting parenting!!!

(coming of course from someone with out them)

007XX
13th October 2007, 17:33
That's all good and fine - but I for one want someone who can challenge me intellectually as well. I've been with women where I couldn't help thinking "shut up dear, it's the second best thing you can do with your mouth..." and quite frankly, I don't wanna live my life feeling like a chauvanistic pig. :no:
And it's not a bad thing if you can stand looking at her for more than 5 minutes at a time as well. :yes:

Took me a while to get it all right - and I had to go for an older model... But I'm happy as a clam! My only concern left should be if the entire idea of a relationship is what I'm actually after. :)

Oh absolutely! but bear in mind that this thread was talking about sexual fulfilment, not satisfaction of all aspects in a relationship...This is by far a way more complex subject, as it requires so many more level of interaction and compatibility between the two genders.

My husband was reading this thread (at my request) a few minutes ago and reading your comment about a bad girl said (and i quote) : "it took me 40 years to find the right one, but now, i'm happy it took this long to get it right". i didn't want to post this as it sounds like I'm blowing my own horn, but all I wanted to highlight is that at the end of the day, we are all complex creatures and yes, relationships are hard, getting to know someone is at best difficult and getting to like them for a lifetime is even harder, but it is worth it, so give it a go, don't be shy!!! It all starts with the "hey, How are you, can I buy you a drink?"

Forget the cheesy pick up lines, and try something simple, and if it doesn't work the first time, then don't get emotionally scared for life, try again...

Colapop
13th October 2007, 17:35
Satisfying the intellect and the sexual go hand in hand for some people...

What women like (from a guy)...

Women like a man who talks TO them not at them. A man who respects a woman and treats her well.

It can be as simple as that. Don't be shy, guys, just be confident and relaxed...

Mr. Peanut
13th October 2007, 17:36
I get off on honesty.

Finn
13th October 2007, 17:37
Satisfying the intellect and the sexual go hand in hand for some people...

Is that were the quote "Fucked her brains out" comes from?

trump-lady
13th October 2007, 17:37
Sweet as. Of course the last time something like this happened I ended up married to the gal. then divorced. then had an existential meltdown and moved to New Zealand! Where could I go from here? :shit:

Haha.....youd end up in the north pole and me in the south lol...Ive nearly been married 2 times......first time I left NZ .........second time I came back to NZ. Im running outa options and kinda like NZ, and Im sure you like the riding here and dont wanna leave so perhaps we should leave that alone.

007XX
13th October 2007, 17:40
Where could I go from here? :shit:

It's a blank page, isn't it? so start afresh, and leave the baggage behind...I know it's easier said than done, but I've been there trust me...Be wiser from your mistakes, but don't let them spoil you to new beginnings!

*shit, I need to sit down after this one...*:p :laugh:

Chrislost
13th October 2007, 17:43

i think its a select few guys that are shaking their willys at everything that walks and not sharing!

kelleyb
13th October 2007, 17:46
Haha.....youd end up in the north pole and me in the south lol...Ive nearly been married 2 times......first time I left NZ .........second time I came back to NZ. Im running outa options and kinda like NZ, and Im sure you like the riding here and dont wanna leave so perhaps we should leave that alone.

I think we'll be safest as kb buddies! :hug:

kelleyb
13th October 2007, 17:47
It's a blank page, isn't it? so start afresh, and leave the baggage behind...I know it's easier said than done, but I've been there trust me...Be wiser from your mistakes, but don't let them spoil you to new beginnings!

That's good advice that everyone needs to take to the bank.
:niceone:

Mikkel
13th October 2007, 17:50
Oh absolutely! but bear in mind that this thread was talking about sexual fulfilment, not satisfaction of all aspects in a relationship...This is by far a way more complex subject, as it requires so many more level of interaction and compatibility between the two genders.
Hmm, just because she puts out doesn't mean you'll walk away satisfied...

My husband was reading this thread (at my request) a few minutes ago and reading your comment about a bad girl said (and i quote) : "it took me 40 years to find the right one, but now, i'm happy it took this long to get it right". i didn't want to post this as it sounds like I'm blowing my own horn, but all I wanted to highlight is that at the end of the day, we are all complex creatures and yes, relationships are hard, getting to know someone is at best difficult and getting to like them for a lifetime is even harder, but it is worth it, so give it a go, don't be shy!!! It all starts with the "hey, How are you, can I buy you a drink?"

As long as you're not just blowing YOUR horn I'm sure you'll both be fine :devil2:

But pick-up lines is something I've never done. Brutal honesty does seem to have worked for me... Being a smartass never has - I guess it just doesn't come naturally to me.

Colapop
13th October 2007, 17:53
Be who you are - coz that's who you'll have to be eventually...

007XX
13th October 2007, 18:00
Hmm, just because she puts out doesn't mean you'll walk away satisfied...

I would say the idea is not to be able to walk away! :devil2:

As long as you're not just blowing YOUR horn I'm sure you'll both be fine :devil2:

Thanks Doc, I'll make sure to remember this very essential advice:laugh:

But pick-up lines is something I've never done. Brutal honesty does seem to have worked for me... Being a smartass never has - I guess it just doesn't come naturally to me.

So I'm curious now...how do you ask a girl out in a brutally honnest fashion? :shifty: :laugh:

*I never understood pick up lines either...*

MD
13th October 2007, 18:34
Six pages of posts and still none of you have figured out where these root bags are? The survey was conducted in the Hutt Valley - hardly a fair contest for the rest of the world.

trump-lady
13th October 2007, 18:44
Well im either really old or a not a real NZ woman cause Im spose to be going out, a bunch of single women getting drunk......... and Im sitting on KBer. Which is far more interesting at this point. My legs are sore from riding the loop today and I think Im ganna have a wine, watch TV and fall the flip asleep. No slapper activities for me tonight.

Oakie
13th October 2007, 19:08
:What do you blokes have to say for yourself, hmmmm?:zzzz::dodge:

I'm saying nothing. I appear to be well below average. Not that I'm lacking for quantity ... just variety it would seem. Being with the same woman since I was 18 will do that I guess.

Mom
13th October 2007, 19:10

Impossible to describe....but fabulous with it??????

I tried, ok

exit Finn, exit!.....that was the old you surely?....re-entering is so much nicer :mellow:

Toaster
13th October 2007, 19:14
European Girls... mmmmm!

Grahameeboy
13th October 2007, 22:11

Oooooo.........longer lasting then:love:

Mikkel
14th October 2007, 00:08
I would say the idea is not to be able to walk away! :devil2:
Now that's something I've still got in store I'm afraid...

Thanks Doc, I'll make sure to remember this very essential advice:laugh:
Good and make sure you pick up the prescribed double entendre on the way out as well :p

So I'm curious now...how do you ask a girl out in a brutally honnest fashion? :shifty: :laugh:
"You hungry? Fancy a sausage?" - Jokes aside, e.g.: "I really think you're a magnificient woman - wanna go out for dinner sometime? We can even split the bill if you insist on being "sort-of" modernistic... Dessert at my place!"

*I never understood pick up lines either...*
Well, that proves my point that you always have to expl,ain jokes to a woman :p

Sorry if I was being a smartass after all - I blame it on the wine!

Toaster
14th October 2007, 08:21
I object!!!!!!!!

What exactly are you objecting to? :dodge:

Toaster
14th October 2007, 08:24
Six pages of posts and still none of you have figured out where these root bags are? The survey was conducted in the Hutt Valley - hardly a fair contest for the rest of the world.

I dunno about that, I grew up in the Hutt and have lived around the country in my 35 years... plently of girls more than willing in my experience. :chase::hug::buggerd::whistle:

Stickchick
14th October 2007, 09:28
I'm a Hutt girl and my count is less than the average....Sounds like I missed out on some fun, either that or I have standards

jrandom
14th October 2007, 09:39
As far as I've been able to observe, the ability to keep a partner for long periods of time is a far greater predictor of happiness in life than the ability to convince strangers to have sex.

I'm just, y'know. Just sayin'.

:)

[Edit: Speaking, of course, as an ugly motherfucker who can't get laid. You might want to take my opinions with a grain of salt... ;)]

Finn
14th October 2007, 09:43
I'm a Hutt girl and my count is less than the average....Sounds like I missed out on some fun, either that or I have standards

Or you're only 14 years old. Give it some time.

Coldrider
14th October 2007, 10:05
Six pages of posts and still none of you have figured out where these root bags are?
They are full of crap, there is a man drought remember. If they swap 'partner' for 'RTD' the numbers may be right. So harsh....

Pixie
14th October 2007, 10:19

Its not PC to sexually harass young ladies,you know.

New Zealanders are even too afraid to use the words man or woman any more.
They refer to males or females.Too afraid to offend some feminist hag,in case they call a post pubescent female a girl and not a woman.

Of course, it is also true that the can no longer pronounce women correctly,either.

Usarka
14th October 2007, 10:57
a kiwi womans idea of "looking after herself" is not having a 4th pork chop.

Stickchick
14th October 2007, 11:57
Or you're only 14 years old. Give it some time.

Dude I'm WAY older than 14 so I must have standards:devil2:

NighthawkNZ
14th October 2007, 12:07
Dude I'm WAY older than 14 so I must have standards:devil2:

14 and 1 half :scratch:

BuFfY
14th October 2007, 12:11
Double the age, double the standards?

Stickchick
14th October 2007, 12:13
Double the age, double the standards?

Well that is possibly true. The older you get the more you realise that sex with strangers just makes an empty person out of ya.

Just my opinion anyway

Stickchick
14th October 2007, 12:15
Speaking, of course, as an ugly motherfucker who can't get laid. You might want to take my opinions with a grain of salt... ;)]

Awww does someone need a hug :hug:

BuFfY
14th October 2007, 12:24
Well that is possibly true. The older you get the more you realise that sex with strangers just makes an empty person out of ya.

Just my opinion anyway

mmm yes, and the more you realise guys think with their cocks.
But then I am young so I might change my mind in a few years...
Does work well for us kiwi girls though, seen as we are such slappers... Isn't hard to get it if you want it

Stickchick
14th October 2007, 12:28
mmm yes, and the more you realise guys think with their cocks.
But then I am young so I might change my mind in a few years...
Does work well for us kiwi girls though, seen as we are such slappers... Isn't hard to get it if you want it

You are completely correct and yes they do think with their cocks so I doubt that opinion will change.

And yes it is easy to get what you want....providing that no one else gets hurt in the process then I don;t see anything wrong with a chick sleeping around either.

BuFfY
14th October 2007, 12:32
You are completely correct and yes they do think with their cocks so I doubt that opinion will change.

And yes it is easy to get what you want....providing that no one else gets hurt in the process then I don;t see anything wrong with a chick sleeping around either.

Sex does complicate things! But then someone will always get hurt in the end.

Stickchick
14th October 2007, 12:35
Sex does complicate things! But then someone will always get hurt in the end.

How does sex complicate things if they are both consenting adults and know that all that is happening is sex? The only time someone can get hurt is if there is poor communication.

forkoil
14th October 2007, 14:18
Its not PC to sexually harass young ladies,you know.

Actually, such is the extent of role reversal, its more the other way round, age doesnt seem to enter into it!!

Wolf
14th October 2007, 14:33
The Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global survey was compiled by the condom maker after questioning 26,000 people in 26 countries, including New Zealand
So, 1000 people per country?

Hardly a conclusive sample, is it? Statistically it's pretty lame and were all of the subjects selected because they use Durex condoms?

"Kiwi chicks who buy Durex are more likely to have lots of partners"? Kiwi blokes who buy condoms are less likely to have lots of partners? All the blokes who have lots of partners don't buy Durex or don't buy condoms at all? They prefer to sleep with promiscuous chicks who buy their own condoms?

As to promiscuity - who cares so no one is getting hurt? (Stickchick is right about communication). Consenting adults can do what they like with whomever is willing and consenting.

forkoil
14th October 2007, 15:06
So, 1000 people per country?

And how many of them were cyclists, cyclists never wear condoms because they are law breakers and risk takers :msn-wink:

Wolf
14th October 2007, 15:10
And how many of them were cyclists, cyclists never wear condoms because they are law breakers and risk takers :msn-wink:
I thought it was because the extra thickness of the latex would be visible under the lycra...

forkoil
14th October 2007, 15:24
I thought it was because the extra thickness of the latex would be visible under the lycra...
No its because they have to breed faster than the cage driving population to offset the death toll caused by crazy inconsiderate bad drivers

Coyote
14th October 2007, 15:37
It's really just the select few that scew the results right? Kinda like rich people making the average wage look good

forkoil
14th October 2007, 15:57
It's really just the select few that scew the results right? Kinda like rich people making the average wage look good
skew or screw?

Wolf
14th October 2007, 16:32

skew or screw?

Coyote's wearing Freudian slips again...

Usarka
14th October 2007, 16:56
1000 is a reasonable sample size. should give something like a 5% margin of error from memory.

the survey was online and it was advertised reasonably extensively so it wasnt just limited to people who buy rubbers.

Wolf
14th October 2007, 17:10
the survey was online and it was advertised reasonably extensively so it wasnt just limited to people who buy rubbers.
Just that 0.0001% percent of the population that both a) has internet access and b) can be arsed filling in an on-line survey...

Anyone else recall the telephone poll that inaccurately predicted a landslide election win?

It's skewed (or screwed, Forkoil) by all these geek chicks lying that they've been getting it more than they really have...

forkoil
14th October 2007, 17:45
Which raises the question whether geek chicks are more promiscuous than the norm. Maybe the revenge of the nerds has been going on under our noses all the time and theyve been f*cking like rabbits. Cycling chicks are fairly loose too I think, why do you think they like riding 3 abreast...

Usarka
14th October 2007, 19:25
Just that 0.0001% percent of the population that both a) has internet access and b) can be arsed filling in an on-line survey...

Anyone else recall the telephone poll that inaccurately predicted a landslide election win?

It's skewed (or screwed, Forkoil) by all these geek chicks lying that they've been getting it more than they really have...

Maybe, but its the same skewed results for every country that participated. The 1000 women who took part in this country are skanks compared to the women who took part in other countries.

trump-lady
14th October 2007, 19:55
Im so happy to see so many men defending NZ womens honor

I dont think NZ women are thaaaat bad, Now the Brazilians........anyone been there for carnival....... wow

kevfromcoro
14th October 2007, 20:18
Havent read all the thread..so hope this is not a repost.
If women are having sex 28% of all women in the world
and blokes are only having 16 % or whatever
Well they must be having sex with men.so arent we being honest here

it takes 2 to tango

Chickadee
14th October 2007, 21:39
Yes I'm wondering where they found these ladies, I'd like to think we're not a bunch of easy women in NZ.

Perhaps they should stop doing surveys at NZ brothels? I'd like to think that's where the results came from!

Mikkel
14th October 2007, 21:45
Hmmm anyway what's the problem - 20.4 partners aren't that many to begin with. Not saying I can top it - but then again I got very pretty hands...

scumdog
14th October 2007, 21:45
Yes I'm wondering where they found these ladies, I'd like to think we're not a bunch of easy women in NZ.

Perhaps they should stop doing surveys at NZ brothels? I'd like to think that's where the results came from!

They DID specify it was women with MALE partners did'nt they?

Can't be naffed looking to see.

discotex
15th October 2007, 08:40

It's quite interesting. My experience overseas has been that generally women love to be talked to by men. Hell you can flirt with any woman you meet pretty much.

Not so in NZ. NZ women seem to be far more standoffish, manipulative and cold. It's as if kiwi women assume any guy that wants to talk to them is half cut and a sleaze.

I'm sure the other half of the problem is all the boys brought up without fathers to teach them how to talk to a woman other than their mother.

ManDownUnder
15th October 2007, 08:46

Usually, "Yes, please".

... or more like "Yes dear" if there's a band of gold anywhere to be seen...

Coldrider
15th October 2007, 08:50
1000 is a reasonable sample size. should give something like a 5% margin of error from memory.

The sample size is not too bad, 1900 would be the most accurate, the problem is the sample is not random, unlike the slappers that most of the female population is being tainted by.

SpankMe
15th October 2007, 08:50
It's quite interesting. My experience overseas has been that generally women love to be talked to by men. Hell you can flirt with any woman you meet pretty much.

Not so in NZ. NZ women seem to be far more standoffish, manipulative and cold. It's as if kiwi women assume any guy that wants to talk to them is half cut and a sleaze.

I have to agree to this 100%. Has been so in my experience and any guys I've known who have lived/worked overseas.

The comment I keep hearing is that NZ women have too high opinion of themselves.

Usarka
15th October 2007, 08:51
I'm sure the other half of the problem is all the boys brought up without fathers to teach them how to talk to a woman other than their mother.

yet the same guys have no problems talking to women overseas.

Finn
15th October 2007, 08:53
NZ women seem to be far more standoffish, manipulative and cold.

Bingo. The average Kiwi women (if you can call them that) have an overly high opinion of themselves. I find this amusing when a majority of them have been hit viscously with the ugly stick, are obese, stupid in the head department and chronically ignorant. Gay men are more feminine.

In saying this, kiwi blokes are pigs so it kinda goes hand in hand.

SpankMe
15th October 2007, 08:56
In saying this, kiwi blokes are pigs so it kinda goes hand in hand.

Actually I find most NZ men with NZ girl partners are wipped.

Stickchick
15th October 2007, 08:58
The comment I keep hearing is that NZ women have too high opinion of themselves.

I hope your not saying that just because the average Kiwi woman knows what they want and aren't afraid to go for it, that we have high opinions of ourselves?

Grahameeboy
15th October 2007, 09:04
I hope your not saying that just because the average Kiwi woman knows what they want and aren't afraid to go for it, that we have high opinions of ourselves?

Nuffing wrong with women knowing what they want when it comes to the typical penis and alcohol driven Kiwi guy I say....:whistle:

Usarka
15th October 2007, 09:09

You mean the I want a flash house in remuera so i'm going to walk around like i own half of auckland and talk down to people who i assume arent in the same league as me even though i only earn $50k per annum sort of way?

Finn
15th October 2007, 09:17
You mean the I want a flash house in remuera so i'm going to walk around like i own half of auckland and talk down to people who i assume arent in the same league as me even though i only earn $50k per annum sort of way?

Exactly. There was this bitch driving around my neighbourhood in the same model Porsche as mine. A real noter, the mistress of a property developer. She pulled up beside me after I cut her off for driving like a moron and gave me an earful. I pointed out that we have the same car, the only difference being that I didn't suck cock to get mine.

Stickchick
15th October 2007, 09:23

Not at all....I don't talk down to people and I consider myself an average kiwi woman. But I do however go for what I want without having to do that.....Maybe I'm not as average as I think then

Trudes
15th October 2007, 09:24

I agree, and I think it's more, "I can't have your dinner on the table when you get home from work, because I got home from work an hour after you did!!" Maybe we have stopped settling for any man, even one that beats the shit out of us and treats us like second class citizens/slaves.

The Stranger
15th October 2007, 10:01
The older you get the more you realise that sex with strangers just makes an empty person out of ya.

yeah, sorry to do that to you hunny but you know, so many chicks, so little time - left.

Stickchick
15th October 2007, 10:04
yeah, sorry to do that to you hunny but you know, so many chicks, so little time - left.

Dude!!!!! If you look back at previous posts....I did say I had standards:yes:

007XX
15th October 2007, 10:20
Impossible to describe....but fabulous with it??????

I tried, ok

:love: :p :o Luf ya too lots mate!!!

Now that's something I've still got in store I'm afraid...

Good and make sure you pick up the prescribed double entendre on the way out as well :p

"You hungry? Fancy a sausage?" - Jokes aside, e.g.: "I really think you're a magnificient woman - wanna go out for dinner sometime? We can even split the bill if you insist on being "sort-of" modernistic... Dessert at my place!"

Well, that proves my point that you always have to expl,ain jokes to a woman :p

Sorry if I was being a smartass after all - I blame it on the wine!

...."Must spread the goodness around, blah, blah...

007XX
15th October 2007, 10:23
Dude!!!!! If you look back at previous posts....I did say I had standards:yes:

:killingme :killingme

Oh very nice!!! Couldn't have said it better myself...:2thumbsup

Coldrider
15th October 2007, 10:26
Nuffing wrong with women knowing what they want when it comes to the typical penis and alcohol driven Kiwi guy I say....:whistle:
Yep,...... beauty fades, but dumb is forever......

The Stranger
15th October 2007, 10:29
:killingme :killingme

Oh very nice!!! Couldn't have said it better myself...:2thumbsup

I find this rather surprising

007XX
15th October 2007, 10:31
I find this rather surprising

I don't ...:D

Usarka
15th October 2007, 10:31
:
...."Must spread the goodness around, blah, blah...

you've been learning the ways of the locals...

scumdog
15th October 2007, 10:32
. I pointed out that we have the same car, the only difference being that I didn't suck cock to get mine.

Ya missed a bargain there sonny!:laugh:

She'd be laughing all the way to the bank eh!

Usarka
15th October 2007, 10:34
the sperm bank?

Stickchick
15th October 2007, 10:40
Exactly. There was this bitch driving around my neighbourhood in the same model Porsche as mine. A real noter, the mistress of a property developer. She pulled up beside me after I cut her off for driving like a moron and gave me an earful. I pointed out that we have the same car, the only difference being that I didn't suck cock to get mine.

What is it with you guys? Do you feel the need to justify your foreign floozies or something? :bleh:

Finn
15th October 2007, 10:44
Ya missed a bargain there sonny!:laugh:

She'd be laughing all the way to the bank eh!

I just couldn't do it Scummy. Even a few glasses of Cognac and a cigar wouldn't get rid of the taste.

I probably kiss a few arses if I had to but that's my limit.

The Stranger
15th October 2007, 10:45
I don't ...:D

007XX and humility - sorry, it doesn't work.

Usarka
15th October 2007, 10:46
What is it with you guys? Do you feel the need to justify your foreign floozies or something? :bleh:

not me i've got my very own fat kiwi slapper.

scumdog
15th October 2007, 10:46
I just couldn't do it Scummy. Even a few glasses of Cognac and a cigar wouldn't get rid of the taste.

I probably kiss a few arses if I had to but that's my limit.

You worry me - how do you know about 'the taste'??????:gob:

007XX
15th October 2007, 11:07
... or more like "Yes dear" if there's a band of gold anywhere to be seen...

That's very sad! Call me an idealist if you wish, but to me, marriage is about being equals...

WTF is that about being pussy wipped, or about a woman being a servant???:confused:

I can't comprehend people satisfying themselves with such unfulfilling relationships...I'd rather be alone!

007XX
15th October 2007, 11:12
007XX and humility - sorry, it doesn't work.

:laugh: Just goes to show how much you really know...but anyways, back on topic please!

scumdog
15th October 2007, 11:16
That's very sad! Call me an idealist if you wish, but to me, marriage is about being equals...

WTF is that about being pussy wipped, or about a woman being a servant???:confused:

True, ya gotta be equals, mates, partners - as well as rooting-buddies..

And here in Chez Scumdog I wear the pants - 'cos CB lets me.

jrandom
15th October 2007, 11:20
WTF is that about being pussy wipped, or about a woman being a servant???

It's a way of gently taking the piss about the fact that married folk generally look after their partner's interests before their own. Which is as it should be.

When that sort of devotion goes both ways, it's a lot healthier than two people just living their own lives based out of the same house, being financially codependent and using each other for sex.

007XX
15th October 2007, 11:21
True, ya gotta be equals, mates, partners - as well as rooting-buddies..

And here in Chez Scumdog I wear the pants - 'cos CB lets me.

:laugh: I hear you mate...sounds a lot like what 007XY and I have...:niceone:

jrandom
15th October 2007, 11:29
sounds a lot like what 007XY and I have...

Yes, you two seem to have quite the model marriage.

007XX
15th October 2007, 11:30
It's a way of gently taking the piss about the fact that married folk generally look after their partner's interests before their own. Which is as it should be.

When that sort of devotion goes both ways, it's a lot healthier than two people just living their own lives based out of the same house, being financially codependent and using each other for sex.

Sorry, my comment was more of a rhetorical question in regards to couples who are actually suffering from one or the other person being more dominant.

I have witnessed forst hand a mate of mine being brutally put back in his place by his "wife to be" in front of all his mates, and all he did was bow his head and said "yes Dear"...:eek::no:

And I would disapprove of the situation if the shoe was on the other foot as well, of course.

However, in your explanation's case, I am the first one to say "I'll check with my husband first", and he does the same... We're a team, we make the decisions based on US coexisiting as a unit.
And neither of us would have it any other way.

007XX
15th October 2007, 11:37
Yes, you two seem to have quite the model marriage.

:o Well, I don't know about that...We've had our moments like everyone else. But we work it out, we try to always put the other person's feelings as a priority and we never let anything or anyone come between us.

We both went through very difficult relationships in the past, and now that we've found the one that fits, we will work at it to make sure it stays that way.

No matter how loving you are, contempt and boredom can seep in overtime, unless you make sure you aknowledge it and constantly keep the special connection and bond that makes you special as a couple.

Anyway, I'm no specialist on the matter, so rant over...:p

The Stranger
15th October 2007, 12:16
:laugh: Just goes to show how much you really know...but anyways, back on topic please!

Oh but we are on topic.

Yes humility, look it up. Seriously, not a French strong point is it? The French are renowned for their arrogance are they not?
Encarta defines arrogance as an antonym of humility

Your apparent incredulity at not being hit upon more frequently by kiwi males could easily I feel be interpretted as a lack of humility.
Perhaps this goes some way to explaining a possible reason you were not hit upon often enough.

So yes I was on topic, at least one of the topics you were on.

Colapop
15th October 2007, 12:20
Perhaps, Kiwi males (possibly you) are intimidated by a confident woman?

The Stranger
15th October 2007, 12:26

Bwahahaha.
I think you may have missed something there sir.

Colapop
15th October 2007, 12:27
But I never miss a trick..? Ooo hang-on is that a shot at kiwi chicks too?

Mikkel
15th October 2007, 15:03

What is confidence anyway? Always yelling out your opinion, being loudmouthed and pushing yourself forwards and having a high opinion of yourself?

I know a few truly confident people and I hold them in the utmost of respect. A general trait is that these people don't yammer on and on - they speak almost quietly and always to the point. They display no trace of arrogance whatsoever - just a calm knowledge of their own ability. They never assert themselves without there being an extremely good reason for it. They are very concious about the choices that they make, keep true to their word and value their integrity.

I don't see how this definition (my definition admittedly and not a universal patent on the TRUTH(tm)) ties in with having lots of partners, being a bitch/asshole, etc. Of course there are heaps of people out there who are quite good at faking confidence and some of them use it with good result to get laid. I know quite a few people who are/were like that and I must say they never struck me as being confident except when they called the shots - and it's usually when you're experiencing the unexpected that confidence is most important.

All that being said - the kiwi girls I know well are good sorts. No more confident or unconfident, no more loose or pure, etc. than girls from anywhere else. And the same goes for the guys. There're still a lot of wankers/jerks/skanks/assholes and other types that try their best to do their worst with no consideration for other people - don't think that NZ is any worse or any better than elsewhere... problem is that most of the assholes can afford a 4x4 if they're so inclined!

Sorry - got a bit longwinded. Incredible what one will do to procrastinate when at work eh?

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
15th October 2007, 15:23
So we NZ girls need to go to Nigeria to get truly satisfied!! Aint that 98% of the truth LOL.

One day men might actually realise that a woman can and most do - have a higher libido than a male. Others must have realised this as your email inbox gets bombarded with ads selling viagra.

007 interesting that overseas you never stayed single long. Here the men are definitely very slow in asking women out - "she might reject me" is the story I've always been given - well HTFU. Mind you many don't have the basic etiquette skills - have no idea of how to treat a woman etc. I have totally given up on the dating scene - jesus wept - I'm sick of meeting total retards - rather stay single - that does not mean I don't have a sex life either. There is a saying I love - why marry the whole pig for a bit of sausage now and then! LOL

SpankMe
15th October 2007, 15:30
One day men might actually realise that a woman can and most do - have a higher libido than a male. Others must have realised this as your email inbox gets bombarded with ads selling viagra.

BOLLOCKS!!! Complete and utter. If women craved sex as much as guys, there would be as many guy prostitutes serving women as there are female ones serving guys. You could probably count the number of straight male hookers on your fingers. No, correction, there wouldn't be any prostitutes at all, girls and guys would be just going up to each other on the streets and saying "wonna shag". Nothing would ever get done and the world would cease to function.

Usarka
15th October 2007, 15:33
Kiwi guys have a low libido because (refer back to finns post with the two pictures)......

Colapop
15th October 2007, 15:34
I'm stalking you!

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
15th October 2007, 15:45
BOLLOCKS!!! Complete and utter. If women craved sex as much as guys, there would be as many guy prostitutes serving women as there are female ones serving guys. You could probably count the number of straight male hookers on your fingers. No, correction, there wouldn't be any prostitutes at all, girls and guys would be just going up to each other on the streets and saying "wonna shag". Nothing would ever get done and the world would cease to function.

What planet are you from??? I rest my case - guys got no balls most likely to be prostitutes - and no brains. Many men are all talk no action. That has been my experience in life anyway. `Call it stupidity but I live in hope that I might actually meet a man with balls one day.

Finn
15th October 2007, 15:45
You worry me - how do you know about 'the taste'??????:gob:

Fucked that up didn't I.

Wolf
15th October 2007, 15:49
It's worse than that, Jim.

I recall that the 2006 census reported that the females outnumber males (around 5:1 here in Hamilton) which means that all the hetero blokes would have to service 5 women (assuming the ratio of straight to gay is the same within male and female populations, meaning there would be 5 times as many gay women as gay men, allowing those populations to be safely discounted and the heterosexual population at a stable 5:1 women to men)

As that would be impractical, a lesser number of men would have to service an even greater number of women each to compensate for those guys with only one (or no) partner...

All those blokes who've dreamed of having a harem, Hamilton's the place to live...

The Stranger
15th October 2007, 15:50
Here the men are definitely very slow in asking women out - "she might reject me" is the story I've always been given - well HTFU. Mind you many don't have the basic etiquette skills - have no idea of how to treat a woman etc. I have totally given up on the dating scene - jesus wept - I'm sick of meeting total retards - rather stay single - that does not mean I don't have a sex life either. There is a saying I love - why marry the whole pig for a bit of sausage now and then! LOL

Perhaps they are simply too polite to tell you the truth?

007XX
15th October 2007, 15:56
Oh but we are on topic.

Yes humility, look it up. Seriously, not a French strong point is it? The French are renowned for their arrogance are they not?
Encarta defines arrogance as an antonym of humility

Your apparent incredulity at not being hit upon more frequently by kiwi males could easily I feel be interpretted as a lack of humility.
Perhaps this goes some way to explaining a possible reason you were not hit upon often enough.

So yes I was on topic, at least one of the topics you were on.

A very good point, however based on a stereotype, and therefor is a gross over generalisation...;), but I'll play along!:calm:

See, the thing is, I was not at all bothered or affected in my pride by the fact that I was not being asked out...(to be truthful, I was quite glad of it as I was just coming out of a very difficult time with a very arrogant frenchman :weep:)

But I was just interested to notice the difference between the two "dating cultures"...and my incredulity was merely based on the fact that the difference was so very obvious.

And as far as my perceived lack of humility...meh, interpret as much as you'd like!
:msn-wink:

Finn
15th October 2007, 15:56
That does not mean I don't have a sex life either. There is a saying I love - why marry the whole pig for a bit of sausage now and then! LOL

You dirty, dirty dirty slut!

Good on you

BIGBOSSMAN
15th October 2007, 16:04
I've had a fair number of girlfriends, and must say that foreign girls rule - both in terms of personality and intelligence. Oh, I also forgot to say looks!!
It's no wonder kiwi women are having a hard time finding a man here, the men are all sick of their drama queen behaviour and general stuck-up nature.
Ich liebe mein Deutsch frau...:woohoo:

(shit, this may provoke a few comments eh!)

Swoop
15th October 2007, 16:10
So we NZ girls need to go to Nigeria to get truly satisfied!!
Nope. The shopping is terrible there...:dodge:

SpankMe
15th October 2007, 16:10
What planet are you from??? I rest my case - guys got no balls most likely to be prostitutes - and no brains.

Brains to be a hooker? give me a fucking break. I live of planet earth where some women are obviously delusional.

Just look at the gay scene to see that men crave sex more than women. How many lesbian bath houses are there? Ever hear of lesbains hanging out at public toilets looking for sex? Some women have no idea the powerful urge men have for sex.

Mom
15th October 2007, 16:14
Brains to be a hooker? give me a fucking break. I live of planet earth where some women are obviously delusional.

Just look at the gay scene to see that men crave sex more than women. How many lesbian bath houses are there? Ever hear of lesbains hanging out at public toilets looking for sex? Some women have no idea the powerful urge men have for sex.

But you see, some of us actually do understand the powerful urge, if we are lucky we match up with a mate that feels the same way! The other option is of course, taking matters into your own hands. Ever been to a fuckaware party? That would be a sure fire eye opener I can assure you, randy females at their best or worst which ever way you want to view it.....LOL

SpankMe
15th October 2007, 16:17
guys got no balls most likely to be prostitutes - and no brains. Many men are all talk no action. That has been my experience in life anyway.

You obviously need to get more life experience. Saw a doco last night called 101 rent boys. Most of whom didn't even consider themselves gay. If there was any female demand for sex, don't ya think they would rather serve them?

BIGBOSSMAN
15th October 2007, 16:17
Fuckerware? Bwahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh::buggerd::buggerd:

Motoracer
15th October 2007, 16:18
I am confused.

Is the number in question, the number of current parterns. Or number of partners the said party have had in their life time.

SpankMe
15th October 2007, 16:19
But you see, some of us actually do understand the powerful urge, if we are lucky we match up with a mate that feels the same way! The other option is of course, taking matters into your own hands. Ever been to a fuckaware party? That would be a sure fire eye opener I can assure you, randy females at their best or worst which ever way you want to view it.....LOL

Yep, definitely horny females out there. What this thread is about anyway, but no where near the numbers of horny guys.

Mom
15th October 2007, 16:23
Yep, definitely horny females out there. What this thread is about anyway, but no where near the numbers of horny guys.

Perhaps the girls are a little more circumspect about it?

Motoracer
15th October 2007, 16:23

Mich auch :)

The Stranger
15th October 2007, 16:29
And as far as my perceived lack of humility...meh, interpret as much as you'd like!
:msn-wink:

Of course, why should you care.

Coyote
15th October 2007, 16:52
skew or screw?
You can take it either way

Wolf
15th October 2007, 17:45

(shit, this may provoke a few comments eh!)
I'll bloody say! :angry2:

It's "Ich liebe meine Deutsche Frau"

Sheesh!

:devil2:

Toaster
15th October 2007, 17:58
Actually I find most NZ men with NZ girl partners are wipped.

Well said Spank. Certainly a fair number out there under the thumb!

Toaster
15th October 2007, 18:01

I think I was 96% bad.... you and I should go do some 100% badness on the town bwahahahaha!!

Toaster
15th October 2007, 18:03
yet the same guys have no problems talking to women overseas.

And people wonder why I like travel lol!! Gotta love them foreign accents :cool:

merv
15th October 2007, 18:23
I agree, and I think it's more, "I can't have your dinner on the table when you get home from work, because I got home from work an hour after you did!!"

Ah is that how Kendog stays so nice and trim?

Trudes
15th October 2007, 18:25
Ah is that how Kendog stays so nice and trim?

Yep, he cooks our dinners, he's a good boy, he even vacuums occasionally!!:hug:

BIGBOSSMAN
15th October 2007, 18:50
I'll bloody say! :angry2:

It's "Ich liebe meine Deutsche Frau"

Sheesh!

Oh very nice of you to point out my limited German. I have a German partner, and am endeavouring to learn the language. Life's good!

Wolf
15th October 2007, 18:56
Oh very nice of you to point out my limited German. I have a German partner, and am endeavouring to learn the language. Life's good!
For extra points, correct Motoracer's post...

007XX
15th October 2007, 19:30
`Call it stupidity but I live in hope that I might actually meet a man with balls one day.

Good men are out there, and it's not stupidity...Settling for less is never the answer.

Maybe when it has been drummed into them from an early age that it is not "proper"? I know a few very healthy ladies who feel ashamed of their sexual appetites...However, i do agree with Spankme that the greater majority of "higher horniness" lies with the masculine gender. As to what this comes down to, a lot of factors would have to be taken into accounts i think, such as a later hormonal "blooming" stage perhaps, education and moral codes (linked with sexual inhibitions or lack thereof), as well as pure biological aptitude to enjoy sex...many women have never experienced the big "Ooooooooo" :hardly conducive to wanting more if there is no physical gratification!

Of course, why should you care.

I'd care if your opinion mattered...please go trolling somewhere else, it has become tiresome.

Coyote
15th October 2007, 19:43
So we NZ girls need to go to Nigeria to get truly satisfied!! Aint that 98% of the truth LOL.

007 interesting that overseas you never stayed single long. Here the men are definitely very slow in asking women out - "she might reject me" is the story I've always been given - well HTFU. Mind you many don't have the basic etiquette skills - have no idea of how to treat a woman etc.
So in your opinion at least, big is better huh? That whole argument seems to be a see-saw but I imagine the women that advocate "size doesn't matter" are just in denial.

That's good to know. I'm always the one threatening the lass not to put out (jokingly of course, but it does stir her up).

I was like that (teenage angst and all that mumbo jumbo when your hormones are playing with your grasp of logic and real life). But then I stopped being pussy and finally asked a girl out. I'm still with them. 100% hit rate :niceone: And considering I'm still with them on the first shot, I must be doing something right. Not all men are arseholes, nor are all women good either

Wolf
15th October 2007, 19:47
the greater majority of "higher horniness" lies with the masculine gender.
You mean as in "le", "der", "il", "el"... :devil2:

"Masculine/Feminine/neuter gender" refers only to words. For humans and other animals, the correct words are "male/female sex"...

Coyote
15th October 2007, 19:55
Yep, he cooks our dinners, he's a good boy, he even vacuums occasionally!!:hug:
Whipped :shutup:

007XX
15th October 2007, 20:00
You mean as in "le", "der", "il", "el"... :devil2:

"Masculine/Feminine/neuter gender" refers only to words. For humans and other animals, the correct words are "male/female sex"...

:laugh: yes, okay...

But the question remains though, no matter what words you use to talk about it:

Which of the two,male or female (in the Homo Sapiens Sapiens realm) enjoy sex more and therefor practices it more often?

Or do we agree that there cannot be a straight answer (as it would be based on so many variables that we don't have access to), and we can't actually tell for sure?

Toaster
15th October 2007, 20:11
I think it's very much individual experience 007XX and has little to do with being either male or female. Sex drive is an individual thing.

Wolf
15th October 2007, 20:22
Which of the two,male or female (in the Homo Sapiens Sapiens realm) enjoy sex more and therefor practices it more often?

Or do we agree that there cannot be a straight answer (as it would be based on so many variables that we don't have access to), and we can't actually tell for sure?
I know a few women with higher libidos than many men, I know a few men with very low libidos. I know libido can vary cyclically throughout a person's life.

I think it's quite possible there are more men displaying high libidos than there are women displaying high libidos - but even then, how much is self-denial on the woman's part? How much does social conditioning affect libido? I mean, everything we feel is based on belief. A person might feel as horny as hell when in the company of an attractive member of the preferred sex and not horny at all in the company of a less attractive person or an attractive but socially taboo person (e.g. close family member.)

So, it would seem that our libido is just as much under the control of our beliefs (true beliefs, not what we merely think we believe) as any other emotion.

So how much of the apparently low libido of many women is because they were brought up to believe that women who like sex are "sluts", "skanks", "whores", "slags", "slappers" etc? And they may think themselves "liberated and modern but the unvocalised "THOU SHALT NOT" deep in the subconscious mind would put paid to libidinous thoughts ere they started.

I've noted that it is not just the men who're quick to denounce a sexually active/promiscuous woman in unflattering terms.

It is quite possible that men and women are potentially equally libidinous (allowing for individual variations either side of an average) and that men are conditioned to believe they are the randy ones (nice positive "he's one of the lads", "quite the ladies' man") while women are conditioned to believe that they are more restrained than those "vulgar creatures". (Lots of negative pejoratives for those who're open to lots of sex.)

There are some cultures (and historically have been more) where the sexuality of women has not been subsumed and it would seem - anecdotally, anyway, that women are not as reticent about sex as in our Western culture.

Ir in brief: "there cannot be a straight answer (as it would be based on so many variables that we don't have access to), and we can't actually tell for sure."

I'm prepared to believe we're about "equal" with all social conditionings removed (plus or minus for some individuals).

007XX
15th October 2007, 20:23
I think it's very much individual experience 007XX and has little to do with being either male or female. Sex drive is an individual thing.

Perhaps, but how many times have you heard a woman complain that her other half is not "putting out" enough? :whistle: then compare with how many times you hear a man say that...

007XX
15th October 2007, 20:34
I know a few women with higher libidos than many men, I know a few men with very low libidos. I know libido can vary cyclically throughout a person's life.

I think it's quite possible there are more men displaying high libidos than there are women displaying high libidos - but even then, how much is self-denial on the woman's part? How much does social conditioning affect libido? I mean, everything we feel is based on belief. A person might feel as horny as hell when in the company of an attractive member of the preferred sex and not horny at all in the company of a less attractive person or an attractive but socially taboo person (e.g. close family member.)

So, it would seem that our libido is just as much under the control of our beliefs (true beliefs, not what we merely think we believe) as any other emotion.

So how much of the apparently low libido of many women is because they were brought up to believe that women who like sex are "sluts", "skanks", "whores", "slags", "slappers" etc? And they may think themselves "liberated and modern but the unvocalised "THOU SHALT NOT" deep in the subconscious mind would put paid to libidinous thoughts ere they started.

I've noted that it is not just the men who're quick to denounce a sexually active/promiscuous woman in unflattering terms.

It is quite possible that men and women are potentially equally libidinous (allowing for individual variations either side of an average) and that men are conditioned to believe they are the randy ones (nice positive "he's one of the lads", "quite the ladies' man") while women are conditioned to believe that they are more restrained than those "vulgar creatures". (Lots of negative pejoratives for those who're open to lots of sex.)

There are some cultures (and historically have been more) where the sexuality of women has not been subsumed and it would seem - anecdotally, anyway, that women are not as reticent about sex as in our Western culture.

Ir in brief: "there cannot be a straight answer (as it would be based on so many variables that we don't have access to), and we can't actually tell for sure."

I'm prepared to believe we're about "equal" with all social conditionings removed (plus or minus for some individuals).

Excellent post...remind me to buy you a beer (or whatever your poison is), as I keep on running out of bling where you are concerned! :laugh:

007XX
15th October 2007, 20:35

and everything in between....

Excellent post...remind me to buy you a beer (or whatever your poison is), as I keep on running out of bling where you are concerned! :laugh:

Wolf
15th October 2007, 20:39

Two beers? Merci beaucoup.

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
15th October 2007, 20:51
You dirty, dirty dirty slut!

Good on you

Thank you for the compliment I love it LOL. AND ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!! When you come across a good one!

007XX
15th October 2007, 20:53
Two beers? Merci beaucoup.

Mais de rien, mon cher! Le plaisir sera tout pour moi...:D

scumdog
15th October 2007, 20:58

True, I hate it when I hear a woman being described as a rootbag etc in a manner that suggests it is only her gender that is getting her that label, whereas an equaly promiscuous male would be known as (as Wolf has already said) - a stud etc.

If you and your life partner ARE equals then hopefully that equality includes libido most of the time.
(It does at Chez Scumdog)

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
15th October 2007, 21:21

You got it Mom. More class LOL

Maha
15th October 2007, 21:26
Mais de rien, mon cher! Le plaisir sera tout pour moi...:D

Bugger! ya beat me to it, i was about to say the very same thing...:pinch:

Wolf
15th October 2007, 21:28

You were going to call me your "Dear"? :gob: :eek: :weird:

Maha
15th October 2007, 21:32

Possibly....:love:... looked like morse code to me....:innocent:

Wolf
15th October 2007, 21:39
Promiscuity and the acceptance/rejection thereof has traditionally been a cultural thing as evidenced by this recorded interchange between ancient Celtic and Roman cultures:

Located on this page (http://angusmacinnes.yuku.com/topic/3550/t/Re-Celtic-Women.html?page=-1) about Celtic women.

In some early Celtic tribes the descendence of the mother seems to have been predominate and the women seem to have been free, proud and sexually rather promiscuous. Caesar reports, that in Brittany some women shared several husbands among each other. When rebuked by the Empress Julia Augusta because of her loose morals, the wife of the Caledonic Prince Argentocoxus answered:

"We fulfill the necessity of nature much better than Roman women do, for we have intercourse openly with the best, whereas you are abused secretly by the least!"

And we all know whose "morals"* were forced upon Europe.

*If you can deem a race that threw people into a pit to be savaged by wild animals for entertainment and publicly strangled a captured noble leader like a dog to be "moral"...

Goblin
15th October 2007, 22:02
Located on this page (http://angusmacinnes.yuku.com/topic/3550/t/Re-Celtic-Women.html?page=-1) about Celtic women. I loved this bit... €"a whole band of foreigners will be unable to cope with one [Gaul] in a fight, if he calls in his wife, stronger than he by far and with flashing eyes; least of all when she swells her neck and gnashes her teeth, and poising her huge white arms, begins to rain blows mingled with kicks, like shots discharged by the twisted cords of a catapult”." :laugh:

trump-lady
15th October 2007, 22:27
Im sticking to an earlier point that the reason for these high numbers is.......

Our young females are having sex for the wrong reasons, acceptance, peer presure, belonging, keeping a man (why we have so many teen pregnancies grrrrrrrr. Men trapped by woman by getting up the duff.... another topic that annoys the shit outa me)and the biggest one "what they think is love".

As a woman gets older her reasons change. She likes it, shes not scared to say how she likes it and shes doing it for her own reasons not every other bastards.

Also please note that on this site the females input will be strong and perhaps not the average typical response. We ride with men and in a male dominated sport so we have HAD to learn to be approachable and be able to interact. (its non avoidable) I for example was extremely shy, nervous and Im told intimidating ( dunno why ) however being the only female riding in groups of 30 men I have learnt how not to be a bitch and not to get nervous and take the first steps in conversation...... its hard for me to remember the woman I used to be. It has helped me ALOT in the dating world and in general socially. So in saying that, most of the women on this site will be very comfortable I would think about their sexuality among other things including posting their opinion. How ever ladies Im not sure if we are a true representation of most New Zealand females.

I have alot of friends and I am always saying "your such a bitch, why would u do that to that man" I certainly wouldnt like to be a man trying to talk to some of my friends. New Zealand women do complain about men but a man will only take so many hits before he decides its safer to not try. Unfortunately the worst women are the attractive ones which men will always seek. Its not easy being a man and this is something that has taken me 30 years to understand. So as far as assholes slappers etc I think it goes both ways here in NZ. As with everything theres always bad apples, but if you like apples keep trying till you find one you like!

Use condoms

Rant over for at least 10 pages

Ocean1
15th October 2007, 22:29
Promiscuity and the acceptance/rejection thereof has traditionally been a cultural thing as evidenced by this recorded interchange between ancient Celtic and Roman cultures:

Located on this page (http://angusmacinnes.yuku.com/topic/3550/t/Re-Celtic-Women.html?page=-1) about Celtic women.

And we all know whose "morals"* were forced upon Europe.

:laugh: Hint of the north in yer past dude? Vae victis, they stood in Rome once, perhaps it's time for another wee visit eh?

Grahameeboy
16th October 2007, 06:10
I think I was 96% bad.... you and I should go do some 100% badness on the town bwahahahaha!!

Me good Christian..............well 96% of the time........I make the 4% last longer.....less is more and all that.

Coyote
16th October 2007, 06:32
Im sticking to an earlier point that the reason for these high numbers is.......

Our young females are having sex for the wrong reasons, acceptance, peer presure, belonging, keeping a man (why we have so many teen pregnancies grrrrrrrr. Men trapped by woman by getting up the duff.... another topic that annoys the shit outa me)and the biggest one "what they think is love".

Hell, I lost my virginity trying to keep a girl :rolleyes:

It's generally kids that start drinking that eventually find themselves waking up next to someone. Once that's happened you tend to think "well I've done it now, no stopping me next time I have the chance". This is overly simplified, but it tends to work for the majority of teenagers. The earlier you start drinking, chances are the earlier this happens. And 'love' doesn't mean anything at our age, cause it's either ignored and you go off being promiscuous or those that use the word don't really understand it yet e.g. it's used by girls trying to be cute or guys trying to hang onto the girl. I dare not say the L word in a relationship for a good few years yet.

007XX
16th October 2007, 07:56

:killingme :corn:

Can I watch? :dodge:

Wolf
16th October 2007, 10:11
:killingme :corn:

Can I watch? :dodge:

Pervert!

Wolf
16th October 2007, 10:25
I loved this bit... €"a whole band of foreigners will be unable to cope with one [Gaul] in a fight, if he calls in his wife, stronger than he by far and with flashing eyes; least of all when she swells her neck and gnashes her teeth, and poising her huge white arms, begins to rain blows mingled with kicks, like shots discharged by the twisted cords of a catapult”." :laugh:
Yep, one of my favourite quotes.

:laugh: Hint of the north in yer past dude? Vae victis, they stood in Rome once, perhaps it's time for another wee visit eh?
Ae. Ko Ngati Keltoi ahau. Ko Dumnonii toku iwi.

Celtic mutt through and through (Cornish, Irish, Welsh, Scots mongrel).

Bloody Brennius needs his arse kicked. He conquered Rome and held it to ransom then let the buggers live to make a comeback and conquer Europe - I guess he wasn't much good at foretelling the future.

But we digress, revenons a nos moutons - or "slappers"

Toaster
16th October 2007, 10:27
Perhaps, but how many times have you heard a woman complain that her other half is not "putting out" enough? :whistle: then compare with how many times you hear a man say that...

A few times... and have never heard a guy say that. Tend not to go there in conversation.

007XX
16th October 2007, 10:29
Pervert!

hehe..unashamedly so...

C'mon, I gotta get my kicks whenever and however I can! :bleh:

007XX
16th October 2007, 10:40
A few times... and have never heard a guy say that. Tend not to go there in conversation.

Really? I thought you boys would meet every week around a cup of tea and some bickies to lament about us bitchin' females and tell each other all about your "feelings"...

:lol:

Wolf
16th October 2007, 10:42
Really? I thought you boys would meet every week around a cup of tea and some bickies to lament about us bitchin' females and tell each other all about your "feelings"...

:lol:
Fuck off. Last time we did that some bastard stole my copy of Cosmo

jrandom
16th October 2007, 10:49

Some of us do.

I, personally, savour the bitter tang of human nature to its fullest, and enjoy the analysis thereof with like-minded individuals, be they male or female.

Do think that maybe 'going there in conversation' triggers homophobia for some guys?

I've certainly had friends talk to me on the subject.

Toaster
16th October 2007, 10:53

Oh shit, did you want it back? :girlfight:

007XX
16th October 2007, 10:53

Oh you poor sweety...I bet there was your favourite article on "how to effectively smudge highliner" in there too...

007XX
16th October 2007, 10:57
Some of us do.

I, personally, savour the bitter tang of human nature to its fullest, and enjoy the analysis thereof with like-minded individuals, be they male or female.

Do think that maybe 'going there in conversation' triggers homophobia for some guys?

Yes, I'd agree with that...and I have a few mates who confide in me as well. I think that as long as one remains non judgemental in their role of listener, then it shouldn't matter what gender you are...

Everyone needs to offload at times...:devil2:

discotex
16th October 2007, 11:14
Oh you poor sweety...I bet there was your favourite article on "how to effectively smudge highliner" in there too...

You sure they're reading it for the articles?

Macktheknife
16th October 2007, 11:19
Some of us do.

'Going there' could be misinterpreted, but if you mean discussing sex and frequency, my observation is that women tend to be much more forthright in discussing things than men. In fact I don't remember the last time I heard guys discussing it in any detail, seems taboo for some reason.

007XX
16th October 2007, 11:26
You sure they're reading it for the articles?

What else can you read? :confused:

Oh you mean "reading" the pictures? :dodge: :laugh:

I don't actually buy these mags as they're a whole crock of shizer as far as I'm concerned, and blimmin' expensive too...money better spent in a tank of fuel, me thinks!:yes:

jrandom
16th October 2007, 11:27
In fact I don't remember the last time I heard guys discussing it in any detail, seems taboo for some reason.

I don't consider it taboo.

Wanna chat?

:blip:

Ocean1
16th October 2007, 11:30
Yep, one of my favourite quotes.

Ae. Ko Ngati Keltoi ahau. Ko Dumnonii toku iwi.

Celtic mutt through and through (Cornish, Irish, Welsh, Scots mongrel).

Bloody Brennius needs his arse kicked. He conquered Rome and held it to ransom then let the buggers live to make a comeback and conquer Europe - I guess he wasn't much good at foretelling the future.

But we digress, revenons a nos moutons - or "slappers"

Indeed. Stuart m'self, and if legend has it somewhat of the Derwijes. Take care with the C word though, at best it's a label imposed from without, and late. The Cruithin are gone dude, enough that you carry their seed, distribute it appropriately.

Macktheknife
16th October 2007, 11:31

Wanna chat?

Sure, I just need to remember how it is done to be able to contribute to the conversation, give me a minute. ;)

007XX
16th October 2007, 11:32

Wanna chat?

Do you run out of fun if you run out of taboos? (theoritical question here, directed to no one in particular)

I'd be worried for myself if I didn't have anymore limits to push...I'd get so bored!:doh:

jrandom
16th October 2007, 11:32
Sure, I just need to remember how it is done to be able to contribute to the conversation, give me a minute. ;)

I think it usually goes:

"Insert tab A into slot B. Empty wallet. Rinse, and repeat as necessary."

:D

007XX
16th October 2007, 11:33
Indeed. Stuart m'self, and if legend has it somewhat of the Derwijes. Take care with the C word though, at best it's a label imposed from without, and late. The Cruithin are gone dude, enough that you carry their seed, distribute it appropriately.

That explains a lot...for the both of you! :laugh: :dodge:

Macktheknife
16th October 2007, 11:34
I think it usually goes:

"Insert tab A into slot B. Empty wallet. Rinse, and repeat as necessary."

:D

Bugger, seems I am missing some equipment then, can't find my wallet either.

Macktheknife
16th October 2007, 11:36
Do you run out of fun if you run out of taboos? (theoritical question here, directed to no one in particular)

I'd be worried for myself if I didn't have anymore limits to push...I'd get so bored!:doh:

Taboos are different to limits.
Taboo is something enforced (to some degree) by society, whereas a limit is self-imposed.

Ocean1
16th October 2007, 11:39

WOAD, it's called woad, OK?

Do tell...

jrandom
16th October 2007, 11:42
Do you run out of fun if you run out of taboos?

No. Breaking taboos is, like cookies, a sometimes thing.

Anyway, social taboos are often in place for good reasons. To be honest, I think the sort of limits that are most productively pushed are described in The Razor's Edge, not on www.stileproject.com (click link at own peril, etc).

In my experience, overt countercultural affections tend to be little more than psychological defense mechanisms. I look with a jaundiced eye upon anyone who appears over-eager to break taboos.

007XX
16th October 2007, 11:45
Taboos are different to limits.
Taboo is something enforced (to some degree) by society, whereas a limit is self-imposed.

I don't quite see it that way (there goes the french arrogance again, eh? :laugh:)

A taboo may be set by Society's standards of what is acceptable or not, but they are still able to be pushed aside or challenged like a limit...

What I was trying to say is: I like challenging myself, wether the limitation is set by own mind or by Society.

That better, my dear teacher? (boy! between yourself, Ocean1, Wolf, Hitcher, Jrandon, etc. I am decidedly challenged in expressing my reasonnings clearly.:rockon:)

Wolf
16th October 2007, 11:50
So you're more Frank than Gaul, huh?

I don't quite see it that way (there goes the french arrogance again, eh? :laugh:)
Yep, definitely more Frankish - a Gaul would've just cut his head off...

007XX
16th October 2007, 11:51
WOAD, it's called woad, OK?

Dang, I'm a chick and I don't even know that! Suspicious me should think...<_<

Do tell...

You're both very well spoken, smartasses, opinionated and obscure at times...
I have this to be a common thing amongst descendants of Cornish, Welsh or Irish backgrounds...

And no, I'm not saying it is a bad thing, not at all...I quite like you mongrels! :bleh::laugh:

007XX
16th October 2007, 12:01
So you're more Frank than Gaul, huh?

Yep, definitely more Frankish - a Gaul would've just cut his head off...

As it just happens, I am a celt of Ancient Gaul...

And Frank became Francine..but we don't talk about it! :lol:

Re: "off with his head" it was mighty tempting, but I guess I must be getting more diplomatic in my old age...

Wolf
16th October 2007, 12:20
And Frank became Francine..but we don't talk about it! :lol:
Worse! Frank became Francais and had to be sorted out by a bunch of Cymraeg archers at Azincourt in the Pas de Calais... :devil2:

But anyway, revenons a nos slappers.

I have difficulty reconciling the findings of that survey with my experiences of Kiwi women. At college and through my early twenties there were a minority of young lasses who were sexually active with a lot of partners and they were almost universally decried using a variety of unflattering terms - often by their peers. The blokes of course, as potential recipients of this libidinous behaviour, weren't quite as judgemental (unless they missed out - cue "bitch/slut" joke).

It would be interesting to see an age break-down of the survey to see if the result is due to recent shifts in the level of sexual activity in young women these days.

Mikkel
16th October 2007, 12:42
At some point we were talking about the personality of women (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=civic).

Quite an objective treatise on the subject if I may say so.

007XX
16th October 2007, 12:45
At some point we were talking about the personality of women (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=civic).

Quite an objective treatise on the subject if I may say so.

Eh??? :confused:

What does that little gem have to do with it? Sorry, I's confused now...

Ocean1
16th October 2007, 12:49
I guess I must be getting more diplomatic in my old age...

You're both very well spoken, smartasses, opinionated and obscure at times...

So a non diplomatic description might be Verbose, objectionable, pedantic and vague?

I'm mortified. I was hoping for at least "interesting" (if in a heathen sorta way...)

Mikkel
16th October 2007, 12:57
Eh??? :confused:

What does that little gem have to do with it? Sorry, I's confused now...

Well I might have lost track of things while you and wolf had your dialogue... But fastforward to the translation table at the bottom and I think a connection could be found... (Might be mistaken, presently just doing fuck all and procrastinating like a pro!:zzzz:)

007XX
16th October 2007, 13:14
So a non diplomatic description might be Verbose, objectionable, pedantic and vague?

I'm mortified. I was hoping for at least "interesting" (if in a heathen sorta way...)

Oh, stop being such a Drama King :lol:...You know my description was meant as nothing but a compliment.

You guys are nothing but dull...

Toaster
16th October 2007, 13:19
If this doesn't end up in PD I will eat..... (hmmmm careful here Toaster.....)