PDA

View Full Version : BUCKET MEET 27th/28th OCT

SHELRACING
13th October 2007, 19:24
Bucket meeting at Mt Wellington Kart Track, Tainui Rd off Morrin rd.
Last chance to get in a practice before the 2 hr in November.

Saturday 27th is practice day. Sign on 8.30am. All new riders or if you 'want to have a go' welcome. We can close off the track if your a bit unsure of what to do.Cost is $20 for all non AMCC members. AMCC members are free.

Sunday 28th is race day. Sign on is 8.30am followed by practice, prelim racing x2, then points racing. Prelims will depend on weather, but points racing is always two(2) races. Classes are; F5, F4- B grade & A grade.
Cost is $30 for everyone racing.

Please bring your MNZ race licences for the Sunday racing. Day licences are available.

All spectators are free.

Safety gear is as follows;
New riders on Saturday need leathers or Cordura pants and jacket.
Gloves, boots and full face helmet are a must.
For Sunday racing you must have leathers, back protector, gloves, boots and full face helmet.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.

boostin
14th October 2007, 09:17
Anyone that is not too sure what this bucket racing thing is all about but wants to give it a go should head down on Sat and have a look.

Had my first go last month and had a great time...even though I was riding one very slow pitbike... battling to not finish last seems to be almost as good as battling to come first :whistle:

SHELRACING
15th October 2007, 19:27
You did do well out there. You followed some good lines and rode smoothly.
You dont have to have the fastest bike.
Some of best riders dont have the fastest bikes, but they do ride very smoothly.
Hope to see you down there next meeting.
I will be riding this next meet, so watch out for the 'banana' :yawn:

boostin
15th October 2007, 20:55
You did do well out there. You followed some good lines and rode smoothly.
You dont have to have the fastest bike.
Some of best riders dont have the fastest bikes, but they do ride very smoothly.
Hope to see you down there next meeting.
I will be riding this next meet, so watch out for the 'banana' :yawn:

The weekend is right between two exams, so depending on how study is going I may come down one of the days for some more fun.

I will be sure to keep an eye out for the yellow flash...

Pumba
16th October 2007, 11:43
Well I have a bike suitable for the task but wont be able to attend a meet till December:angry2: (dam prior comitments).

SHELRACING
16th October 2007, 20:18
Hey Pumba, you've got a long w8 m8. There is no meeting in december or January (bugger) the track is shut down for the xmas holidays. If you're real keen there is a meeting at Taupo 27th and 28th December which is a great meeting we had a blast last year. Better be in quick tho numbers are limited.

Don't forget the Mt Welly 2hr in November that's a great meeting if you can make it.

Steve

Pumba
17th October 2007, 07:12
Damm, looking at the AMCC website said there was a meet in December, oh well. Unfortuantly I this October meet is out, and in November I will be down South for the Burt Munroe Rally.

ajturbo
17th October 2007, 07:24
If you're real keen there is a meeting at Taupo 27th and 28th December which is a great meeting we had a blast last year. Better be in quick tho numbers are limited.

Steve

won't be up for the 2hr..:angry2:

but... 27/28... watch out...!!!

i will have NEW weapon:whistle:;)...

(well a new LOOKING one ..)

Rashika
17th October 2007, 08:17
won't be up for the 2hr..:angry2:

but... 27/28... watch out...!!!

i will have NEW weapon:whistle:;)...

(well a new LOOKING one ..)

oh yeah?? well show us the pics then... :bleh:

ajturbo
17th October 2007, 22:02
oh yeah?? well show us the pics then... :bleh:

all in good time.....

as soon as BB up loads her's..:oi-grr::msn-wink:

SHELRACING
19th October 2007, 20:32
That's a shame AJ you not coming up for the 2hr.
Anyone else coming up? We need someone to challenge the Hayden Fitzgerald and Karl Morgan team?

See you in December then.