PDA

View Full Version : Wet Cow

NC
16th October 2004, 11:34
:laugh: I just got a txt from Mrmelon and the lot that left from Wellington @ 10am. They are all soaked :D
I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it.

I'm going to :hug: Cajun's cage when he gets here :eek:

I hope they all have a safe ride with no bins:)

Paul in NZ
16th October 2004, 11:44
It was a shocker here this morning and last night so I'm not surprised they got wet. Vicki and I were kinda glad we could not make it as we sat warm in bed but then again, there will be some heroic tales to tell and we were missing out.....

It's just clearing a bit now but very stormy last night and there is munt all over the garden.

Paul N

dhunt
16th October 2004, 11:45
Well I hope they have a good trip and aren't too :cold: I would have gone but It was a week before my exams and I've got assignments to do :( Can't even paint my bike.

Joni
16th October 2004, 11:49
Yeah be safe guys,
Especially those in the wet... and those inclined to bin in the wet!

Have fun and be safe... :2thumbsup

NC - drink!!!!!!! :beer: (as discussed.... :msn-wink: )

NC
16th October 2004, 11:58
NC - drink!!!!!!! :beer: (as discussed.... :msn-wink: )

Yep, I brought my "nana" drugs (quickies-cause I get a sore tummy)
So I can have a excessive consumption of alcholic drinky-poos :D
without getting intergestion;)
:done:

Righto I'm off to play and frolic :devil2:

FROSTY
16th October 2004, 14:41
Well I had grand plans of being the suprise guest at this doo. Head straight down after work on the ol zxr. It aint looking tooo good for that sorta carry on now is it :mad: :mad:

Midnight 82
17th October 2004, 08:27
:sunny: :niceone: Well it was bad weather in roto last night but today is sweet so ride home will be better.. I ride in any weather thats the fun part aint it.... :niceone:

badlieutenant
17th October 2004, 15:22
Is was wet. Actually it was A WET FUKING STORM. loved every minute of it, but then I was dry. Im pretty sure everyone else wasnt :D (edit: dry that is )
even so the pace was good but not dangerous, respect the wet and all that, and no bins.
Today was awesome!!
that ride HAS to be done again.

Posh Tourer :P
17th October 2004, 15:34
I loved it, I was wet but who cares when you are having fun eh?....

Velox
17th October 2004, 23:12
It was a week before my exams and I've got assignments to do :( Can't even paint my bike.
Same - that's why I'm going to be up till 3am tonight! (And also cause I keep playing on this site). Trying to do everything at once (assignments and Tokaanu), just for a few more days anyway :blink: . Oh and then exams too.

aff-man
19th October 2004, 06:41
hmmm nice ride home except for the breakdown :eek: :buggerd: :beer: