PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Motard wheels / old sports bike wheels

Macstar
15th October 2007, 16:13
Hey KBers

I'm trying to achieve this on a bit of a budget and can't buy new. Are there any second-hand wheels out there suitable to convert a KTM into a street / motard? Am open to negotiation i.e. maybe swap my MX wheels for some...? Pls PM if you have any, know a lead etc.

deanohit
15th October 2007, 16:41
Here you are Macstar, already set up for a KTM:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Parts-accessories/Wheels-tyres-brakes/auction-122218404.htm

Edit: The Isaac asking the question is you I suppose.

trumpy
15th October 2007, 16:44
My nephew has a set of Suzuki motard wheels and tyres (although they may be racing rocks by now) that he wants to get rid of. Probably around $300 for the pair. PM me if interested.

Macstar
15th October 2007, 16:45
Cheers mate, I'm looking in to these.

Macstar
15th October 2007, 18:10
Edit: The Isaac asking the question is you I suppose.

He he, yeah... Thanks for pointing these out though!

Supermoto Junkie
21st October 2007, 14:57
Hey KBers

I'm trying to achieve this on a bit of a budget and can't buy new. Are there any second-hand wheels out there suitable to convert a KTM into a street / motard? Am open to negotiation i.e. maybe swap my MX wheels for some...? Pls PM if you have any, know a lead etc.

I have a set of Excell/talon wheels (3.5' front and 5' rear) complete with tyres, rear sprocket, rear wave brake rotor and a near new 320mm wave front rotor. they came off a 05 525 exc, Might be outside your budget but want $1750

Let me know if your keen