PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Alpinestars S-MX3 Boots size 37/4

MotoGirl
15th October 2007, 17:12
I've got a mint pair of Alpinestars boots up for grabs because I've just scored a pair of SMX Plus boots that fit my tubby calves.

These boots are about 18months old and have done bugger all KM so they're in really good nick. There's a couple of scuffs on the toe sliders as you'd expect with wear and tear, but all velcro and zips are fully intact.

These are super comfy boots and I've done the magic fix to stop them from squeaking when I walk (Alpinestars are famous for it).

You can read about the latest model (S-MX4) on the Alpinestars website here (http://www.alpinestars.com/SMX_4_Waterproof_Boot/pd/np/111/p/224307.html) but remember mine are last year's model.

People are selling these same boots on TradeMe for $300 new and they normally retail for $500. You can score these beauties for $180 ono.

Trudes
15th October 2007, 18:18
Size 37, is that about a 7 and a half US? Cheers

Meekey_Mouse
15th October 2007, 18:38
For any one that's looking... these boots are FANTASTIC :Punk: I wear them for racing and touring and they are great for both!

Great price too :yes:

Cajun
15th October 2007, 18:57

no its acutally a size 4 US[females], according to the alpinestar conversion chart

We are heading to wellington weekend of 27/28 if anyone interested down there trying to them on to see if they fit.

Trudes
15th October 2007, 19:07
I would be, but those sound tiny!!! I just checked my boots, I have one pair that are a 39 and one that is a 40, does Alpinestars have different sizing or is Motogirl's feet really little?

MotoGirl
15th October 2007, 19:09

They're only a size 4 US. I have teeny feet :crybaby:

Trudes
15th October 2007, 19:10
They're only a size 4 US. I have teeny feet :crybaby:

Ahhh, maaa, gawd, you sure as shit do!!! Nevermind doll, at least you're not a guy, then that would be embarrassing!!:mellow:

MotoGirl
15th October 2007, 19:13
Ahhh, maaa, gawd, you sure as shit do!!! Nevermind doll, at least you're not a guy, then that would be embarrassing!!:mellow:

haha true! These are what you need:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Helmets-clothing-footwear/Boots/auction-122696219.htm

Trudes
15th October 2007, 19:15
haha true! These are what you need:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Helmets-clothing-footwear/Boots/auction-122696219.htm

Immmm, yummy, but don't really need them, just your price was so good I thought, maybe, if they fitted. (I have large calf syndrome too, sucks arse!!)

MotoGirl
16th November 2007, 14:32
...Bump...
Looks like I'll be keeping these for my round town boots if no one wants 'em!

_Shrek_
16th November 2007, 20:01
...Bump...
Looks like I'll be keeping these for my round town boots if no one wants 'em!

hiya MotorGirl my wife has little feet will pm u

cheers Keith

MotoGirl
19th November 2007, 07:49
My feet are 23cm from heel to toe so this should give you an idea of whether they'll fit.