PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Dogue De Boardeaux puppy. REWARD OFFERED

FFS
16th October 2007, 08:55
Hi all

A friend of mine whom is one of the leading Dogue de Bordeaux breeders in New Zealand had an imported puppy stolen on Sunday 16th October from Taranaki.

Details are in the link http://puppy.boffhead.co.nz/

If you could pass this round and if you have friends / family in the Taranaki area please forward this info to them. I would really appreciate it.

FFS
19th October 2007, 09:42
Got this from the breeder the other night. Thanks to those that viewed the post. Cheers. Mark

The pup has been located! :-)

"Last night my brother got a call from some people who had Chunk and they have since accepted the reward (no questions asked) and we now have our boy at home with my family in Taranaki, he will be returning to Auckland this weekend... YAEEEEE. He is in very good shape and has not been mistreated whatsoever. We will be taken him to the vet tomorrow morning for a check up however to ensure he is still a happy and healthy puppy just to be safe.

I would like to thank EVERYBODY on the Trademe Forum for your help and your support over these past four days. Your thoughts and well wishes having been overwhelming.

Special thanks to Sandra, Chris, Marion and Leanne our breeder and of course the whanau down in Taranaki I know this would have been a very rough few days. Thank you so much for all your help in spreading the word that our puppy was missing. I believe the reason he was returned to us so quickly was due to the huge amount of emails, flyers and publicity which you have all given.

I will post a pic of as soon as I can.

Thank you so much to everbody!!! "

Joi
Boffhead Kennels
www.nzkc.org.nz/BOFFHEAD or
www.boffhead.co.nz

deanohit
19th October 2007, 09:47
Easy to see why he was stolen, a very good loking dog, it's awesome that you guys got him back.

Dazza
19th October 2007, 10:51
Good to read in the Daily News this morning that you got him back !