View Full Version : Tuppagadget Fun

Skunk Control
16th October 2007, 21:45
Hi Girls

Well it's finally all sorted...... :whistle:

Saturday 17th November 2007
Tupperware party starting @ 4pm
Dvice party starting @ 7pm

Bring something to throw on the BBQ for a bit of sustenance before the main event. (will try and con the Skunk into cooking).

Bring your cheque books, cash, EFT-POS or visas as there will be purchases on the night for Dvice. Purchases made in a separate room so if you don't want to share; no presure.

PM me for address details.

klingon
16th October 2007, 22:04
PM me for address details.

Can you give us a little clue... like what part of the country you live in? ;)

xxxx-a-ware parties are fun and Dvice is a great kiwi success story. Good on those gals!

Skunk Control
16th October 2007, 22:35
Can you give us a little clue... like what part of the country you live in? ;)

Oops sorry, Wellington. Will go and change my location.

klingon
16th October 2007, 22:45
Oops sorry, Wellington. Will go and change my location.

lol, thanks :) But unfortunately that means I won't be at the party! :(

Luckylegs
16th October 2007, 22:51
Oh FFS be careful :eek5:

It only takes a single party and a lifetime of pain and suffering follows. I grew up in a house where that stuff fell out of every cupboard and drawer you opened. Im sure it breeds.... Makes sense since it can get lonely sitting in the back of the cupboard under the sink and not being used for a year (or eight)

Im sure the only thing that gave Tupperware a run for its money for a while was an obsession with "Emma Page" jewellery....

Arghh!!! my tormented childhood

Colapop
17th October 2007, 05:43
Jesus I thought he meant Dvice stuff!!

Trudes
17th October 2007, 05:57
LOL, same, had images of a small child opening the kitchen drawers and 6 dildos falling out on the floor!!!!

We'll be there luv, need some more lube, a naughty nurses costume, a 12 inch black dildo, a butt plug and a cake tin.

LOL, I'm kidding, but will be there!

Colapop
17th October 2007, 07:00
Ooo me too! I need a new cake tin...

The Stranger
17th October 2007, 07:08
LOL, I'm kidding

About the cake tin?

Luckylegs
17th October 2007, 07:51

LOL, same, had images of a small child opening the kitchen drawers and 6 dildos falling out on the floor!!!!

Note to self: Take more care with Posting (late at night)....

Having said that, have you seen some of the "creations" tupperware came/come out with, I reckon some of it might be more useful for "Other" purposes.

Skunk Control
17th October 2007, 10:39
We'll be there luv.

Cool, let me know how many closer to the date.

Skunk Control
17th October 2007, 10:44
Ooo me too! I need a new cake tin...

Of course your invited to the tupperware party but if you stay for the main event the guys downstairs might really start to wonder about you...:whistle:
(Also us girls will need to vote on your attendance after all i don't really think you are a Biker Angel yet :lol:)

Colapop
17th October 2007, 11:13
I'm a biker angel - I'm sweet, innocent, polite..... (anyone believing this so far? Coz \I'm even having trouble with it... )

judecatmad
17th October 2007, 11:49
Would like to be there for the first (given that I missed Mrs KD's), but don't think there's much point me staying for the second!

Methinks that side of my life is likely to be put on the backburner for a loooong time soon!!! (could someone please remind me why I wanted a baby in the first place...??)

Trudes
17th October 2007, 11:49
I'm a biker angel - I'm sweet, innocent, polite.....

God, that's more than most of us here can say!

merv
17th October 2007, 12:02
Methinks that side of my life is likely to be put on the backburner for a loooong time soon!!! (could someone please remind me why I wanted a baby in the first place...??)

Dunno, see you in 14 years then when baby is allowed to look after itself.

Skunk Control
17th October 2007, 13:28
I'm a biker angel - I'm sweet, innocent, polite..... (anyone believing this so far? Coz \I'm even having trouble with it... )

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Man Col even that's a bit much s**t even for you on one post. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kendog
17th October 2007, 17:07
a naughty nurses costume

You know I prefer school girl costumes.
Not for me to wear either Col.

tri boy
17th October 2007, 18:52
Little "Sesame St" game for the Tupperware attendees.

One of these things is not like the others, can you tell and say which one.........:laugh::laugh::bleh:

Trudes
17th October 2007, 19:21
The one on the far right???

Skunk
17th October 2007, 21:28
Little "Sesame St" game for the Tupperware attendees.

One of these things is not like the others, can you tell and say which one.........:laugh::laugh::bleh:
The butt plug?

Kendog
18th October 2007, 05:25
The butt plug?

Cause onions make you cry?

tri boy
18th October 2007, 07:45
Answer:
The second object from the left......"Cause the colour Blue is sooo last Summer"
As you were.:rolleyes:

ManDownUnder
18th October 2007, 09:32
The one on the far right???

Yeah - that's the one that doesn't do it for me either...

Skunk
18th October 2007, 18:30
Cause onions make you cry?
Well, the eyes water a little at first...

Maha
18th October 2007, 20:27

Whatever do you mean?....:confused:

About the cake tin?

That is Priceless.......:laugh:

PS: What are you Lady's doing in this thread?.....:shifty:

Oakie
19th October 2007, 20:17
We'll be there luv, need some more lube, a naughty nurses costume, a 12 inch black dildo, a butt plug and a cake tin.

Ahh the humble cake tin. Much under estimated as an 'adult aid'. Oh hang on ... you did mean cake tin ? ... not cock ring?

Lissa
23rd October 2007, 19:49
Damn November is a busy month for me... but am going to try and make this.

Colapop
23rd October 2007, 19:55
Will the post party thread be called "Toy Story"??

Xile
24th October 2007, 07:46
Tupperware party starting @ 4pm
Dvice party starting @ 7pm

*snifff*
Wellington is bit too far...when will we have the same in Auckland??? :whistle:
Nice idea btw...;)

nudemetalz
24th October 2007, 12:09
I told Mrs Nudie about the Tupperware and gadget party. She's keen, but I wondered what the gadget was until I saw this thread,...oh and Nasty reminded me !!!
I thought it was perhaps stuff like torches and alarms. Sheez, I must be getting senile.....

Kendog
24th October 2007, 16:59
I told Mrs Nudie about the Tupperware and gadget party. She's keen, but I wondered what the gadget was until I saw this thread,...oh and Nasty reminded me !!!
I thought it was perhaps stuff like torches and alarms. Sheez, I must be getting senile.....

A torch could be used, but the results may be alarming :whistle:

Colapop
24th October 2007, 17:01
Or enlightening....

Thunder 8
24th October 2007, 18:36

:shifty:Hahahahaha... omfg thats the best laugh ive had for ages.

Nasty
24th October 2007, 18:46

Nothing like discussion butt plugs at work!

nudemetalz
24th October 2007, 19:51
Nothing like discussion butt plugs at work!

errr...yeah,...the other 49 people on my floor looked at me strangely for the rest of the day......

Skunk Control
24th October 2007, 20:32
Will the post party thread be called "Toy Story"??

Why's that Col, scared you might miss out on something :laugh:

Skunk Control
24th October 2007, 20:34
errr...yeah,...the other 49 people on my floor looked at me strangely for the rest of the day......

What's wrong with sharing :D

Dave-
26th October 2007, 21:43
*googles Dvice*

oohhh....

Skunk
26th October 2007, 21:52
Any guys turning up will be banished to the garage which is cold, dirty, full of bikes and has a beer fridge.

nudemetalz
28th October 2007, 16:21
Any guys turning up will be banished to the garage which is cold, dirty, full of bikes and has a beer fridge.

So what time shall I be there...??!!!!:apint:

Skunk Control
9th November 2007, 21:48
Bump .

merv
9th November 2007, 22:14
Mrs merv is doing what all self respecting chicks of her generation should be doing and she is taking me to the Beach Boys concert that night in New Plymouth so unfortunately she is missing this event.

Trudes
10th November 2007, 05:54
Hey SC, did your hubby pass on my msg to you?

Skunk Control
10th November 2007, 09:24
No prob, have fun at the concert, betya we'll have more fun though :laugh:

Mrs merv is doing what all self respecting chicks of her generation should be doing and she is taking me to the Beach Boys concert that night in New Plymouth so unfortunately she is missing this event.

Skunk Control
10th November 2007, 09:25
Yep sorry been a rough week, will look for them shortly and bring with me.

Hey SC, did your hubby pass on my msg to you?

Trudes
10th November 2007, 16:04
No prob, have fun at the concert, betya we'll have more fun though :laugh:
Sounds like it's going to be hilarious!! Looking forward to it!!!

Yep sorry been a rough week, will look for them shortly and bring with me.

Thanks doll!!

Skunk Control
16th November 2007, 20:55
Bump

Come on ladies, any one else interested in coming along tomorrow?

Skunk Control
16th November 2007, 21:04
I'm making frozen slushies (hmmmm 3 different flavours) :banana:

Paul in NZ
16th November 2007, 21:26
Vicki would be there mate but she is at the ellerslie flower show driving us bankrupt...

Grub
16th November 2007, 21:55
I've just discovered that the gadgets aren't bike ones ... are we on for a ride Saturday afternnon then boys?

Paul in NZ
16th November 2007, 23:16
Pfft - that smooth as 4 aint doing it? - wanna borrow a real vibrator?

Kendog
17th November 2007, 05:29
I've just discovered that the gadgets aren't bike ones ... are we on for a ride Saturday afternnon then boys?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe

Skunk Control
17th November 2007, 08:05
Hope she's having lots of fun :laugh:

Vicki would be there mate but she is at the ellerslie flower show driving us bankrupt...

Skunk Control
17th November 2007, 08:07
I heard you were looking forward to the gadgets and special pre-purchase preview :devil2:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe

Skunk
17th November 2007, 08:09
Can do; I just need to be back for feeding time. Apparently I 'said' I was cooking.

Skunk Control
17th November 2007, 08:10
Nah the Z's quiet zingy

Pfft - that smooth as 4 aint doing it? - wanna borrow a real vibrator?

Skunk Control
17th November 2007, 08:11
Oh go on, where's the fun in that :laugh:

Paul in NZ
17th November 2007, 08:11
Hope she's having lots of fun :laugh:

Ive given up looking at the cheque account on line - theres nothing to watch :crybaby:... Yeah shes having big fun...

Skunk Control
17th November 2007, 11:49
Have you forgotten who is "Skunk" and who is "Skunk Control" :rofl: Besides last time i tried to get near the BBQ you said it was "Mans domain". :dodge:

Can do; I just need to be back for feeding time. Apparently I 'said' I was cooking.

Skunk Control
17th November 2007, 11:51
Never mind it's only money :whistle:

Ive given up looking at the cheque account on line - theres nothing to watch :crybaby:... Yeah shes having big fun...

Nasty
17th November 2007, 20:50
Ok that was fun ... hmmm home early ..... :eek:

Paul in NZ
17th November 2007, 21:28
Ok that was fun ... hmmm home early ..... :eek:

Flee Grub... shes been gadgetised

Skunk
17th November 2007, 22:37
Naughty Bunny... hmmm.

I'm busy for a while.

Sully60
17th November 2007, 22:47
Naughty Bunny... hmmm.

I'm busy for a while.

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

We all know what the party was about Skunk, no need to tell us any details of the after party!

Trudes
18th November 2007, 06:39
Thanks for a great fun afternoon/evening Skunk household!!! I now have a whole bunch of new gadgets for my kitchen.....
Those slushies were yumm!!! My dear hubby had a nice time too and thanks you all very much, unfortunately he can't come to the computer at the moment, he's a little tied up.

Kendog
18th November 2007, 08:29
Good times, good times......

Lissa
19th November 2007, 11:57
Sorry I couldnt make it, but with the new house, and having the kids, and lots to do last weekend, it made it a little hard. Didnt even get time to ride the bike :( and the weather was primo!! Hope you had a good time!!!

My house warming soon!

Nasty
19th November 2007, 11:59
Sorry I couldnt make it, but with the new house, and having the kids, and lots to do last weekend, it made it a little hard. Didnt even get time to ride the bike :( and the weather was primo!! Hope you had a good time!!!

My house warming soon!

We missed you ... but hey had fun anyways!

007XX
19th November 2007, 12:06
Never mind it's only money :whistle:

Naughty Bunny... hmmm.

I'm busy for a while.

Thanks for a great fun afternoon/evening Skunk household!!! I now have a whole bunch of new gadgets for my kitchen.....
Those slushies were yumm!!! My dear hubby had a nice time too and thanks you all very much, unfortunately he can't come to the computer at the moment, he's a little tied up.

Good times, good times......

:crybaby: I can only imagine how much I missed! :bye: *miss you guys!*

Trudes
19th November 2007, 12:08
OMG girl, you would've loved it, so many fun and interesting things to look at and sample, oh and the gadgets were cool too... :msn-wink:

judecatmad
19th November 2007, 12:30
Gutted I missed this but cos of my slack checking of my emails on Fri/Sat (read: didn't think to check them at all until Sunday...) I didn't have an address to go to :(

Glad you girls had fun!!!

007XX
19th November 2007, 12:37
OMG girl, you would've loved it, so many fun and interesting things to look at and sample, oh and the gadgets were cool too... :msn-wink:

Oh gee thanks, I feel better now...:bleh: :laugh:

Mmmmmmm....gadgets! :devil2:

Nasty
19th November 2007, 12:39
Gutted I missed this but cos of my slack checking of my emails on Fri/Sat (read: didn't think to check them at all until Sunday...) I didn't have an address to go to :(

Glad you girls had fun!!!

You can still come to tupperware (no gadget party) in December .. they have this great rattle going at the moment.

judecatmad
19th November 2007, 12:58
You can still come to tupperware (no gadget party) in December .. they have this great rattle going at the moment.

Ooh! Where's that one? And when? If it's too late in Dec, I'll be on borrowed time and don't want to go too far from home just in case!