PDA

View Full Version : Free bloody jackets

avgas
17th October 2007, 15:27
i have an old motoline jacket (textile).
its poked and should go in the bin - but then i'd feel to guilty cos i know there is some poor learner out there riding round with just a hoody on.
So if the poor sod would like to come collect it. Im just round the corner from Mt Eden motorcycles.

I also have another poked semi-leather jacket, of the Repsol Variety.
All this one will cost ya is a small donation towards the site, donated into Spankme's bank account (PM him and he will give you an account number).

Both jackets have armour etc - and i'd rather not send them....its not worth the effort.

Chuck me an email/pm if you would like these.

Colapop
18th October 2007, 20:24
What size?

MotoGirl
19th October 2007, 12:07
Good on you avgas :first:

For everyone out there who doesn't open a jacket, Motoline textile jackets hold up well in a crash. My old one came off better than the leather pants I was wearing so this is a real score for someone!

avgas
19th October 2007, 14:21
Looks like they are pretty much gone boys n girls (but if you still want one drop me ya name and you will be 5+ in the cue).
Yeh the motoline one has been with me a while - saved my ass more than once.
The honda one was a gift from girlfriend - but she thinks im sexier in the new teknic one so no point keepin it.
As for the size, i'd say small to average.

avgas
22nd October 2007, 19:55
ok guys and girls, it felt really good giving someone the stuffed textile jacket (SOHC) - he really needed it.
i have to admit i like the good ol' hard luck tale - so i'd really like the repsol to go to another poor soul.
Sorry if i have misjudged anyone's plees for help (for processes stake this list of names still exist), please send me hard luck tales of why you need the jacket, its pretty fucked (but safe) so would make a ideal learners first jacket.
Make me feel sorry for you - as im not selling it, im giving it.
Photos/stories whatever. PM me or leave it here.

Squiggles
22nd October 2007, 21:22
Id say that i'd find some poor bastard @ uni but its all over now so wont see any sad cases till next year

avgas
24th October 2007, 15:53
BUmp
I need a taker by tomorrow....or else first on the list gets it

Ragingrob
24th October 2007, 19:27
Has the leather one gone? What size?

avgas
25th October 2007, 09:00
leather one may go tonight - size is small mens id say

Pancakes
25th October 2007, 13:54
I'd love one for my wife, we have to borrow gear for her at the moment. I'm not really a hard luck case. Not much $$'s but can donate to the stea etc. I woulda thought it'd be gone by now? If you want it out of your place I can pick-up in AK easy peasy. She's a womans 8-10. Would it be too big?

avgas
25th October 2007, 13:59
I'd love one for my wife, we have to borrow gear for her at the moment. I'm not really a hard luck case. Not much $$'s but can donate to the stea etc. I woulda thought it'd be gone by now? If you want it out of your place I can pick-up in AK easy peasy. She's a womans 8-10. Would it be too big?
Would fit her perfectly.
Plead your case to klyong82 - as he is technically next in line for it and is trying it on tonight.
I'm sure if you bring a tear to his eye he will let you have it. (Or share your misses with him lol)

Pancakes
25th October 2007, 14:15
Hehehe! If there's some person out there in a t-shirt that is gonna get done opver in a bin your right and they should have it but it sounded like you were keen to get rid of it and it'd be good to get the Mrs in some leather, hehehe. So if you don't get your taker by tommorrow (today) give me a PM or text (number in my user notes) and I'll come and crate some more space for you.

avgas
26th October 2007, 08:15
Gone.
Ya snooze ya lose.