PDA

View Full Version : New West Coaster (scooter71)

scooter71
19th October 2007, 13:54
Hi there, Am I the Only WestCoaster here?
I cant see anyone else form the Coast. Riding an 86 CB750 Integra in the rain and shine. More rain than anything over hear tho. I look forward to checking out the site.

yod
19th October 2007, 13:56
hey mate, welcome

keep an eye out for Bonez and sarahtvet, they both have CB750's and Bonez is a veritable encyclopaedia on them

MotoGirl
19th October 2007, 14:19
I cant see anyone else form the Coast. Riding an 86 CB750 Integra in the rain and shine. More rain than anything over hear tho. I look forward to checking out the site.

Welcome to KB! The West Coast has some aweomse roads so you're lucky. *envious* I'm counting down towards taking my bike there in March next year.

H00dz
23rd October 2007, 21:34
I know how you feel Westcoaster sometimes I feel like I'm the only Northlander on the site as well....maybe we can be ambassadors LOL :headbang:

welcome to the jungle please do not feed the animails THEY BITE :no:

scumdog
23rd October 2007, 21:41

Feral is a Coast member - one of the Woodstock Rally organisers at Hokitika in January.

MyGSXF
23rd October 2007, 21:41
I cant see anyone else form the Coast.

Hey there.. welcome to kb!! :banana:

To check out your local kbrs.. do a member search..

Up near the top of the page in yellow.. go to "members list". Then go to "search members".. then "advanced search" then type in Westport, Greymouth, etc in the "location" box.. & you should (hopefully:whistle:) get the names of your coast neighbours! :2thumbsup

Jen :rockon:

zadok
23rd October 2007, 23:05
Welcome to K.B. I'm even further west!:motu:

SDU
24th October 2007, 16:41
Welcome to the nuthouse!
I'm sure you're find a few if not there be always someone passing through!

Skunk Control
24th October 2007, 21:18
Welcome to KB

98tls
24th October 2007, 21:25
Welcome to KB,do you find it hard to change gear with webbed feet mate...just kidding,ive lots of family in Westport and love the coast,lucky bugger you get to ride some of the best roads in the world whenever you want.

Rashika
25th October 2007, 06:15
welcome to KB, theres a couple of coasters on here, Feral (as mentioned) and another who for the life of me I cant remember his name.... :rolleyes:

anyhow, welcome... didja get to the greymouth races last weekend? bloody awesum day, there are a few of us on KB who race as well as ride/rally etc.
Catch you at one of the rallies, theres a few coming up very soon ;)

Ghost_Bullet
25th October 2007, 06:31
Hey the Wet Coats rock... whoops West Coast:rolleyes: Me being a coaster as well, but living on the wrong side of the hill now.

Welcome:2thumbsup

Murray
19th November 2007, 13:56
Hey scooter, used to live in Greymouth, great area for biking. I have just bought a bike same as yours but having trouble getting a manual for it. Any ideas??:scooter::rockon: