PDA

View Full Version : Just how bloody lucky are we!!!???

Drew
19th October 2007, 16:39
As I got the bikes ready, and loaded them onto the ute for tomorrows VMCC trackday at Manfield, it dawned on me that Vick and I, are very very lucky individuals.

So I thought I'd post some pictures to illustrate. The first few we took when we returned from Taupo, to pick mine up, and race them both. You'll be able to tell very easily which ones I took after the epiffany regarding our fortunes.

I know this thread is just me showing off, and that might be wrong in the eyes of some. But before you label me a smarmy prick, please ask yourself, wouldn't you do the same?

I'm sure we will never be able to repay the generous folk that sponsored us these beuties, other than to do our very best to get thier names out there, and promote as best we can.

I struggled to find the right place to put this thread, and then it dawned, it really is general bike raving:cool:

Toaster
19th October 2007, 16:42
I know this thread is just me showing off, and that might be wrong in the eyes of some. But before you label me a smarmy prick, please ask yourself, wouldn't you do the same?

Good on ya mate - great thread and pics, the bikes look fantastic and I hope you have a ball of a time!! Go hard and kick some arse... preferably not your own!

Romeo
19th October 2007, 16:44
Fuckin' <abbr title="That's some serious sponsorship right there!">awesome</abbr> dude!

GIXser
19th October 2007, 16:48
na your'e not smarmy, (but you are a prick!! )
good on ya dude for the pics , and great to see you are exposing the sponsors a little outside a general racing plug",

so your not a smarmy prick, youre a "top prick" :)

Scouse
19th October 2007, 16:50
Good onya nothing wrong with displayin the ware's

jimbo600
19th October 2007, 16:54
Not as lucky as me, I've got three nipples.

Drew
19th October 2007, 16:55
na your'e not smarmy, (but you are a prick!! )
good on ya dude for the pics , and great to see you are exposing the sponsors a little outside a general racing plug",

so your not a smarmy prick, youre a "top prick" :)

At this point, I cant plug them through racing, I haven't done anything to note.

And I hope you all read it, I'M TOP PRICK!!! All other pricks must answer to me:girlfight:

Drew
19th October 2007, 16:55
Not as lucky as me, I've got three nipples.

Funny as shit, so do I:eek:

jimbo600
19th October 2007, 17:01
Well then, you certainly are lucky

007XX
19th October 2007, 17:22
I think that's bloody awesome!

There's nothing wrong aknowledging how lucky you are, and it's definitely part of the spirit of riding.

I say Hurray and good for you...:2thumbsup

Deano
19th October 2007, 17:29
Mighty fine stable there bro.

Kendog
19th October 2007, 17:32
You make your own luck, and you guys certainly are making the good stuff :niceone:

limbimtimwim
19th October 2007, 18:22
Nah it's all good, I'd do the same. Everyone would.

I've just pasted my head on your shoulders and sent the picture to all the sexy ladies I know.

Trudes
19th October 2007, 18:27
Nah it's all good, I'd do the same. Everyone would.

I've just pasted my head on your shoulders and sent the picture to all the sexy ladies I know.

:Oi:Where's mine?????

Good on you guys, show off away, and yeah, I would too, if I could ride half as well as either of you and had cool shit to show off!! :2thumbsup

skidMark
19th October 2007, 18:31
As I got the bikes ready, and loaded them onto the ute for tomorrows VMCC trackday at Manfield, it dawned on me that Vick and I, are very very lucky individuals.

So I thought I'd post some pictures to illustrate. The first few we took when we returned from Taupo, to pick mine up, and race them both. You'll be able to tell very easily which ones I took after the epiffany regarding our fortunes.

I'm sure we will never be able to repay the generous folk that sponsored us these beuties, other than to do our very best to get thier names out there, and promote as best we can.

I struggled to find the right place to put this thread, and then it dawned, it really is general bike raving:cool:

i hate you you lucky mother f**ker

boomer
19th October 2007, 18:34
Very nice.. sir and madam.. very nice!!!

time to pull ya nickers up huh Drew and pull finger..>!!!

Good luck with the racing..and dont forget to have some FUN !

Her_C4
19th October 2007, 18:38
Damn that s some fine looking bikes there Drew.... not sure about the pic with the 'prick' though... :bleh: Envious as all hell, they look and sound awesome both on and off the track..:niceone:

Good on you for showing off your 'stable' - I am sure I would do the same if I were in your shoes/boots.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUCATI :niceone::msn-wink::sunny::first:

skelstar
19th October 2007, 18:46
Woo hoo! ...we are all awesome and at home posting on the intarnet on Friday night!!!

Drew
19th October 2007, 18:48
i hate you you lucky mother f**ker

If you'd met my lady, you'd know the bikes aint even close to the half of it.

MD
19th October 2007, 18:49
Drew,
the last thing anyone needs to apologise for is for simply being in a happy place. When life smiles on you - celebrate it. No one wants to be around people pre-occupied with negatives and gloom. You, and your Brothers in arms seem to be the positive types - Glass half full sort of attitude.
Always greet you with a smile sort of folks. It may seem a small observation but it makes an impact often overlooked.
They are cool bikes and good people- enjoy it.
ps- you Guys out riding this weekend?
Mark

Drew
19th October 2007, 18:50
Woo hoo! ...we are all awesome and at home posting on the intarnet on Friday night!!!

It's stillearly tho. You can cruise over for a quite couple if ya dont got other plans, that way we all feel popular and less sad.

And anyway, I'm just waiting for Vick to show up from work.

(Your sarcastic tone indicates to me you dont)

Aerox50
19th October 2007, 18:51
wow, just followed you along waiponamu Drive, I turned out of Timaru Gr and had a good perve at the bikes on the back of your ute. Got home, and saw this thread. Kinda funy, farkin nice looking bikes, especially in the flesh!!!!

:drool:

skelstar
19th October 2007, 18:53
Got ya self a stalker Drew! ...what you've always wanted.

Too pickled to drive. Blame Andreis's mate who took to long to cook the steak :mellow:

Needed to talk cheap cars too damn it.

Drew
19th October 2007, 18:59
Drew,
the last thing anyone needs to apologise for is for simply being in a happy place. When life smiles on you - celebrate it. No one wants to be around people pre-occupied with negatives and gloom. You, and your Brothers in arms seem to be the positive types - Glass half full sort of attitude.
Always greet you with a smile sort of folks. It may seem a small observation but it makes an impact often overlooked.
They are cool bikes and good people- enjoy it.
ps- you Guys out riding this weekend?
Mark

Thanks man, I know a lot of people make similar remarks of you.

Ridin round and round the track as much as possible, then got the miniMairs for the rest of the weekend. I dare say Vick will be out and about weather permitting.

skelstar
19th October 2007, 19:01
Castlepoint Ride (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=58874) Mark. Have'nt seen you out on the bike for a while. Think Vick was keen on this too.

_intense_
19th October 2007, 19:16
// Frikkin S W E E T !!

life doesn't get much better :headbang:

skidMark
19th October 2007, 19:18
If you'd met my lady, you'd know the bikes aint even close to the half of it.

Does she have a sister?

flame
19th October 2007, 20:06
Well....I just got home from work and finishing a 13 hour shift, feeling a bit knackered, but not grumpy of course....coz i dont ever get grumpy eh :banana:,but ya know how it is. Anyhoo, there was our sexy beastie bikes to greet me,all loaded up(thanks babe) and ready to head off to Manfield early in the morning.

I totally forgot about the poosuck day I'd just finished and was smiling a mile wide. For what we have done to deserve this I just don't know. But the generosity of our sponsors/friends Kerry (KTL motorcycles),Rob and Cherry, the Anglo American Motorcycle Club guys, and Motohaus Tyres is just amazing beyond words.

Thanks guys and gals of KB and all our Welly friends for all your funtimes and support,

now.....lets go RIDE!:woohoo:

Mark....yep im keen for a ride Sunday or Monday matie....keep in touch

oh yer.....here's a pic of my bike in action last Saturday.

chanceyy
19th October 2007, 20:13
awesome stuff guys .. & you both surely deserve it .. total pleasure watching you both & with ya great attitudes you will both do damn well

Vicki hope you make it out to castlepoint hon be good to see ya :yes:

ajturbo
19th October 2007, 20:31
geee... not sure who has the better butt..... flame or the bikes.....

Drew
19th October 2007, 20:32
I got an action shot or two here somewhere, now where the hel....

ah, first one is just me, then me chasin GIXxer, and a dude named Shaun on a ZX10, then me passing said ZX10, then me about to pass the beast.

MD
19th October 2007, 20:34
Castlepoint Ride (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=58874) Mark. Have'nt seen you out on the bike for a while. Think Vick was keen on this too.
I've been riding on my lonesome lately. Aint that sad. My riding buddy, as some know, wrote off his ultimate machine in front of me recently. That's almost sorted now. He will will be shopping top shelf again anyday.
But I've been out as much as poss myself. Now I heard tonight from another riding buddy that he has has a mishap. Hang in there Guys. The sun does come up again.

Weather has been shit though hasn't it!
I am going to repeat myself here. I think it's bloody great that Drew and Flame are on top of the world..and each other I suspect and getting such a buzz from biking lately.
Some good peoples live and ride in Wellington. Except the traffic cops. They are welcome to go live elsewhere. Says a man over 15 years on over 50 demerits. Where's my OBE (obscene Bloke Expecting to lose his licence anyday)
ps- I am sooo pissed at the mo. But the wife is also as ...as hell

Cherryrob
19th October 2007, 20:36
Yea i reckon you guys are real lucky ,cause there will be none of your sponsors at the track tomorrow......... Hey guys have a good time tomorrow and we will see you at Puke.cheers

Drew
19th October 2007, 20:40
Who's the rockstar pulling in and just leavin his bike for somebody else to take care of eh? You cats are awesome, now fuck off out of this thread so we can talk about you some more.

Cherryrob
19th October 2007, 20:43
Shit, sorry im dualing off now, but i will be back, so be nice if you want a new set of tyres for the 18th!!!!!!!!!:doh: Just joking !!

Drew
19th October 2007, 20:45
I think it's bloody great that Drew and Flame are on top of the world..and each other I suspect and getting such a buzz from biking lately.
Some good peoples live and ride in Wellington. Except the traffic cops. They are welcome to go live elsewhere. Says a man over 15 years on over 50 demerits. Where's my OBE (obscene Bloke Expecting to lose his licence anyday)
ps- I am sooo pissed at the mo. But the wife is also as ...as hell

Ah, now it's all coming clear why you get on so well with Deano, you both get full of love when you're drinking.

Cheers tho man, means heaps for you to say.