PDA

View Full Version : Woohoooooo

Xile
20th October 2007, 20:13
!!! First Coroloop ever!!!

Was just awesome to test a bit the new baby outside ;)
And now brakes and tyres feel so much better hehe... but I just adopt the cowboy walking :eek:

Awesome road, really, some sun in the afternoon (I prefer forgot about this f...shitty weather, rain and wind blowing grr)!! Bike needs new tyres for sure but warming them on the Coro roads had bought some more sticky rubber appeared...Improved a bit at the end of the day but still slow :( Need more k's on the bike I guess ;)

Thanks to Gav and Kit for the mechanical check of the bike, really really much better: whole toes on the ground (instead of tip of toes lol)!!! woohooo! And thanks Kit for leading our nice group this afternoon :D
Oh and Dan, thanks for my back, I'll try to get a new longer jacket though ;)
And bisous Char hehe

Look forward to do it again (and some other trackdays too) and improve riding skills :niceone:

Bren
20th October 2007, 20:19
I have heard of the coroloop in a few posts...Just what is it? I am an ex aucklander.....

klingon
20th October 2007, 20:23
I have heard of the coroloop in a few posts...Just what is it? I am an ex aucklander.....

It's just the loop road around the Coromandel Peninsula.

When I say "just" ... it has a lot of big fans! I will leave it to them to sing its praises :D

99TLS
20th October 2007, 20:29
tis a great days ride is the LOOP :scooter:

Xile
20th October 2007, 20:31
It's just the loop road around the Coromandel Peninsula.
When I say "just" ... it has a lot of big fans! I will leave it to them to sing its praises :D

Haha yeah, was about to say "just" is not exactly the right word lool!!
Just beautiful corners, nice asphalt, beautiful landscapes (when you have enough time to take your look out of the road lool) and just a lot of fun! :rolleyes:

Bren
20th October 2007, 20:48
If it goes through the Karangahake(hope spelling is ok) Gorge then would be an awesome ride...I love that road!

Gremlin
21st October 2007, 14:53
If it goes through the Karangahake(hope spelling is ok) Gorge then would be an awesome ride...I love that road!
Thats lower down, and can be part of a bigger loop. Otherwise, the shorter loop goes through the hikuai's.

Glad you're enjoying some of the best roads around auckland. I never fail to enjoy a ride on the coromandel :clap:

kanny
27th November 2007, 08:37
Awesome.Me looking forward to my first loop round the coro.I will be like you WHAHOOOOOOOOO:laugh:

NZsarge
27th November 2007, 08:49
Awesome.Me looking forward to my first loop round the coro.I will be like you WHAHOOOOOOOOO:laugh:

Do it, take it easy and it'll be a great day.

fergie
28th November 2007, 05:55
if possible, do it midweek, lots more fun when it is not crawling with you jaffas heading home!:2thumbsup