PDA

View Full Version : New gloves

HenryDorsetCase
21st October 2007, 10:47
I have been riding a bit (ineptly) on the track lately, and have been a bit concerned about my gloves. They are Dainese, which I really like, but dont offer much in the way of padding/protection especially to the back of the hand or fingers. Plus they got really wet once, and kind of bagged out widthways a little.

I have been procrastinating and was even going to buy some gloves off the interwebs, but I decided I didnt want to buy something I hadnt tried on, especially something as vital as gloves, so.

Ta Daaaahhhhhhh!!

All the fruit and bling you could ask for, protection up the wazoo, and only a little more than buying off the interwebs (about $48 give or take). Plus if there is a problem I wander in to Sportzone and say "Oi, fix it up".

Me happy: first proper ride this arvo.

pritch
21st October 2007, 11:23
Buying gloves from the 'Net can be tricky, but I used Held's sizing chart really carefully. The first pair fitted fine and each of the subsequent pairs has fitted fine too.

No, I'm not wearing them out, one pair suffered damage, the rest all do different jobs.

Alpha Solo
22nd October 2007, 16:55
They look good, where did you pick them up?

breakaway
22nd October 2007, 17:23
They look good, where did you pick them up?

Sportzone, as stated in the first post.

Buying gloves from the 'Net can be tricky, but I used Held's sizing chart really carefully. The first pair fitted fine and each of the subsequent pairs has fitted fine too.

No, I'm not wearing them out, one pair suffered damage, the rest all do different jobs.

He said it was $48 more than buying it online.

Anyway, how much did they set you back dude? They look real nice.

Nobody reads anymore :no:

Alpha Solo
22nd October 2007, 17:31
I was falling off my chair at the $48 price, hence not reading any further!

:doh:

HenryDorsetCase
24th October 2007, 09:41
$300 I paid :-(

Its a lot of money, but its usually the first bit of your anatomy that hits the deck.... particularly if you highside.

Alpha Solo
24th October 2007, 10:40
I agree, the price of new fingers is ... err priceless!