PDA

View Full Version : Chicks that ride?

homer
21st October 2007, 15:58
:headbang:
just a quick question
dont know about anyone else, but does any other male rider out there find that theres a lot of chicks that ride motorcycles,
BUT WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE THEY
sound stupid ......
In the last 12 months riding in the weekends ive honestly only seen 1 chick stopped at a garage getting fuel ......
Do they actually exist.......I believe they do .
:woohoo::innocent:

sunhuntin
21st October 2007, 16:02
i exist!! and i know there are heaps others local to me... but hardly ever see them, and if i do, they are generally in a cage or on foot.

homer
21st October 2007, 16:17
hoo ray
At least thats 1 out there
I only know of 2 chicks that ride now its 3

Pussy
21st October 2007, 16:22
just a quick question
dont know about anyone else, but does any other male rider out there find that theres a lot of chicks that ride motorcycles,
sound stupid ......
In the last 12 months riding in the weekends ive honestly only seen 1 chick stopped at a garage getting fuel ......

If you see a blue/white K6 GSX-R750, it could be me..... or Gassit Girl (she's got one too)

Trudes
21st October 2007, 17:33
We're everywhere!!!! (Mwhahahaha) You probably just don't notice us until we take off our helmets and then you see we are of the female gender, boobies, hips etc get well hidden under all that leather/codura.

homer
21st October 2007, 17:35
:shifty: might take more notice from now on
A

chanceyy
21st October 2007, 17:37
:spudwave: yup been out & about all day .. even seen Mrs Kendog to say Hi to again :2thumbsup

deanohit
21st October 2007, 17:39
boobies, hips etc get well hidden under all that leather/codura.

:crybaby: :oi-grr:

:corn:

DEATH_INC.
21st October 2007, 17:41
Do a search for the last girly ride, that'll answer ya question....

homer
21st October 2007, 17:44
nice bikes .....:first:

fireball
21st October 2007, 17:44
yes we certainly are out there hiding under our gear

and we can also ride better than men! :shit:

deanohit
21st October 2007, 17:46

I'm happy for a chick to ride in front as long as she's in leathers. :ride:This smilie is the BEST!!!!

homer
21st October 2007, 17:47
yes we certainly are out there hiding under our gear

I have heard of chicks that play hard......
Great to know your out there..:Playnice:

surfchick
21st October 2007, 17:49
the 996 has a very ***secret sound :)
helps keep us girl riders secret

fireball
21st October 2007, 17:51
I'm happy for a chick to ride in front as long as she's in leathers. :ride:This smilie is the BEST!!!!

so many naughty things i could say to that :msn-wink:
but will leave that to your imagenation i know you have a good one! :2thumbsup

deanohit
21st October 2007, 17:52
but will leave that to your imagination i know you have a good one! :2thumbsup

:shutup::killingme

homer
21st October 2007, 17:59
but will leave that to your imagenation i know you have a good one! :2thumbsup

:whistle: oh yes a good one ........imagination i mean :dodge:

klingon
21st October 2007, 18:00
just a quick question
sound stupid ......

ummm.... homer have you been around this forum long? Have you noticed a whole section devoted to female bikers? There are rather a lot of us around here.
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

gijoe1313
21st October 2007, 18:01
:blank: This thread is useless without pictures! :innocent:

chanceyy
21st October 2007, 18:05

:finger:

:motu::slap:

homer
21st October 2007, 18:07
ummm.... homer have you been around this forum long? Have you noticed a whole section devoted to female bikers? There are rather a lot of us around here.
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

um no not around here long any critism is welcome
:doh:

homer
21st October 2007, 18:08
:finger:

:motu::slap:

:argh: pics are totaly out of the question

bandit_girl
21st October 2007, 18:39
Yes we are around. :chase:
As for myself, I venture out every now and then for a ride on a weekend.
Although i do admit on most weekends, i'm out blasting about in the offroader in amongst the sand dunes with some mates at Kariotahi beach.:ride:

surfchick
21st October 2007, 18:51
i forgive you for not noticing the girls forum since ya nu :)
BUT i would never forgive you for not noticing the rumble of the 996 - it would be time to scrub yo ears out with a spade if so :devil2:

if you go on some of the group rides you'll meet the girls :chase:

fredie
21st October 2007, 19:08
what about boobs on bikes ride ??:whistle:or dykes on bikes :spanking::weep:

homer
21st October 2007, 19:12
yes a long way to auck from ash....
did you go to it your self?

homer
21st October 2007, 19:13
i forgive you for not noticing the girls forum since ya nu :)
BUT i would never forgive you for not noticing the rumble of the 996 - it would be time to scrub yo ears out with a spade if so :devil2:

if you go on some of the group rides you'll meet the girls :chase:

I think id be able to tell the difference jap bike and a ducati....or maybe your thinking something else entirely?:clap:

homer
21st October 2007, 19:15

there a sweet ride m8
like the colour to

homer
21st October 2007, 19:16
what about boobs on bikes ride ??:whistle:or dykes on bikes :spanking::weep:

dykes on bike ...we would all like that ....maybe a big trike
nothing wrong with a sandwich:niceone:

Coyote
21st October 2007, 19:18
I have longish blonde hair that sticks out the back of my helmet. I must disappoint a few blokes when I take my helmet off

homer
21st October 2007, 19:20
just a quick question
sound stupid ......

I think my question has been answered...
guess theres a lot of you chicks riding out there
guess ill have to stop for gas more often ......;)

Wish there wasnt a helmet rule after all....
Thanks to all the replies :bye:
Oh yeah till the next post.....Youd look pretty silly not posting something again .

Chickadee
21st October 2007, 19:24
Lots of chicks on bikes out there, I know a fair number.

I guess when we're riding it's harder to tell if we're chicks or blokes unless you're really looking hard! If the helmets pink you can pretty much guarantee it's a chick (or a dude on a scooter with a matching pink shirt). Girls like blinging up their bikes too from what I've seen (like particular colours and the little details - matching the bolts to the colour of the bike).

Good luck looking for the babes on bikes, we do exist! I'm a weekend rider myself, if I didn't have sprogs to drive around I'd be on the bike all the time.

homer
21st October 2007, 19:27
absloutly sweet....
and ill look forward to see you gals on the road ...or the garage
:scooter::rockon:

surfchick
21st October 2007, 21:28
I think id be able to tell the difference jap bike and a ducati....or maybe your thinking something else entirely?:clap:

:devil2::devil2::devil2:

hospitalfood
21st October 2007, 21:56
homer, some of the girls move so fuckin fast you can't see them long enough to tell.

nudemetalz
21st October 2007, 22:14
just a quick question
sound stupid ......

Well, Mrs Nudemetalz rides the Guzzi V11 to work quite often and she stops to get petrol for it. She's had the occasional hello from other riders.

fredie
22nd October 2007, 05:05
chickibabes:whistle:they love too ride baby:hug::2thumbsup:whistle:

homer
22nd October 2007, 07:14
homer, some of the girls move so fuckin fast you can't see them long enough to tell.

think ill have to try to keep up A:bash:

NighthawkNZ
22nd October 2007, 07:27
just a quick question
sound stupid ......

Here in dunedin I know of at least 6 or 7 have met many others at rallies and know of many on KB... they are there :scratch:

Mountlocal1
22nd October 2007, 09:02

Amen to that!!!

KATWYN
22nd October 2007, 09:04
what about boobs on bikes ride ??:whistle:

No those kinda girls always seem to be on the back of a bike. This thread is about girls that actually have the skills & confidence to ride a bike - at least I think it is? (chicks that ride...?) . Without needing to resort to being "boobs on bikes" desperado try hards

homer
22nd October 2007, 09:20
No those kinda girls always seem to be on the back of a bike. This thread is about girls that actually have the skills & confidence to ride a bike - at least I think it is? (chicks that ride...?) . Without needing to resort to being "boobs on bikes" desperado try hards

Yes your quite correct
I am talking about the chicks that actually ride the machines themselves
the ones on the front the chicks that can read a road a cnr
Although we would all like to see the boobs on bikes more often ...Im talking about actuall chick riders
The chicks that like myself just have to get the bike out of the garage once a week to just go across town and back or to fill the tank just incase the saturday or the sunday is a wicked day to get on the bike again ...

I love riding my bike any oportunity i can " It s what there made for ".........Isnt it.

homer
22nd October 2007, 09:22
Yes your quite correct
I am talking about the chicks that actually ride the machines themselves
the ones on the front the chicks that can read a road a cnr
Although we would all like to see the boobs on bikes more often ...Im talking about actuall chick riders
The chicks that like myself just have to get the bike out of the garage once a week to just go across town and back or to fill the tank just incase the saturday or the sunday is a wicked day to get on the bike again ...

I love riding my bike any oportunity i can " It s what there made for ".........Isnt it.

Sounds to me your a chick that ROCKS:niceone:

Pancakes
22nd October 2007, 16:11
If you see a blue/white K6 GSX-R750, it could be me..... or Gassit Girl (she's got one too)

Your man/lady sign says your a guy, normally on the 'net isn't it guys saying they're ladies?

KATWYN
22nd October 2007, 16:30
Your man/lady sign says your a guy, normally on the 'net isn't it guys saying they're ladies?

Some couples share one sign in user name.

carver
22nd October 2007, 16:41
just a quick question
sound stupid ......

dude, they are chained to the kitchen-where all women belong!

MaxCannon
22nd October 2007, 21:09
I've only seen a couple of women on bikes (scooters don't count - do they ?) and I ride to work every day.

Although I must say, the lady I saw on the CB900 a while back and another lady I saw on a GSXR600 last week were pretty hot.

Perhaps I'll stuff some oranges down my jacket and wear a tinted visor to the next KB "girls only" meet up.

fireliv
22nd October 2007, 21:17
Yup were out and about, guess you just have to look a little harder.....:eek5:

Xile
22nd October 2007, 21:21
Although I must say, the lady I saw on the CB900 a while back and another lady I saw on a GSXR600 last week were pretty hot.

Aren't all chicks on bike looking pretty hot? :Punk:

MyGSXF
22nd October 2007, 21:23
Yep.. we're out here for sure!!!!!! :banana:

& I made 8 petrol stops over the past weekend..... :shifty:

Jen :rockon:

Aero165
22nd October 2007, 21:26
Biker chicks are hot.... :hug:

bert_is_evil
22nd October 2007, 22:03
Ahh, I think I see why you haven't been spotting us Homer - you're looking for us standing around at the servo comparing piston size when what you need to be looking for is something like this (dissappearing off into the distance....)

duckaddict
22nd October 2007, 22:23
...Girls like blinging up their bikes too from what I've seen (like particular colours and the little details - matching the bolts to the colour of the bike)...

Yup, saw one yesterday - hot chick on a gixxer with heated grips! - no kiddin :dodge:

homer
23rd October 2007, 10:28
Some couples share one sign in user name.

Dont ask me i m still learning the whole forum set up and most the time forget where to click .
or when i have i dont always see what it did...:wacko:

homer
23rd October 2007, 10:33
I've only seen a couple of women on bikes (scooters don't count - do they ?) and I ride to work every day.

Perhaps I'll stuff some oranges down my jacket and wear a tinted visor to the next KB "girls only" meet up.

Up to you
either a crowd laughing or some twitt will beat you .
mates of mine got a hiding for acting gay!:laugh:

homer
23rd October 2007, 10:34
Yup, saw one yesterday - hot chick on a gixxer with heated grips! - no kiddin :dodge:

I am so pleased for you .....not
I just went 2 hrs away yeaterday and back today
Saw not 1
Not my lucky day A:whistle:

buellbabe
23rd October 2007, 10:43

sound stupid ......

Well I was out n about on my bike all Sunday and most of yesterday so where were you??? LOL

And BTW my bike has just been blinged to the max and is pretty un-missable!

trump-lady
23rd October 2007, 10:57
I ride every chance I get. Panmure is my start point. Sometimes I ride just to get lost so I can find my way again (you find great shops you wouldnt have otherwise) I have a pink bike, I wear blue white or pink black leathers because I want everyone to know Im a woman on a bike. ESP when I blast past a cage full of men hehehehehehe.

I have noticed though on the few weekend rides I have done on here I am usually the only female riding. I have met a few women who ride up here but only a handful.

SDU
23rd October 2007, 11:28
I am so pleased for you .....not
I just went 2 hrs away yeaterday and back today
Saw not 1
Not my lucky day A:whistle:

Maybe you should head for the hills you may have more luck.
There are plenty of us around the region- although we are known for venturing to other regions just for the hell of it or a rally.

Unit
23rd October 2007, 11:30
Girls like blinging up their bikes too from what I've seen (like particular colours and the little details - matching the bolts to the colour of the bike).

Hahahaha, you calling DMNTD a girl :lol:

That was nodrog :scooter:

Im lurking around Tauranga and Northland. There's Dragonfly down here, and BabyB, then there's Girlygirl on her Repsol, Stirts has her bike parked in our garage and looking forward to getting out with her. But your right, often dont see the girl riders out as much as I would like to. Mom now has her own trusty steed. I ride a ZX14 (cant impress with riding skill will impress with size). There was a chick on a gorgeous Ducati this weekend just gone, and Mom Kiwifruit was there as well got a ride with her on the way which was way cool.
Must admit I dont check the Biker Angels threads as much as I should, will head off there now and see whats there. Look forward to meeting up some stage:yes:

homer
23rd October 2007, 13:09
Ahh, I think I see why you haven't been spotting us Homer - you're looking for us standing around at the servo comparing piston size when what you need to be looking for is something like this (dissappearing off into the distance....)

Oh its piston size is it i thought it was just all girlie talk and make up?
haha
:laugh:

homer
23rd October 2007, 13:12
Oh its piston size is it i thought it was just all girlie talk and make up?
haha
:laugh:

I think im on the wrong island !

sunhuntin
23rd October 2007, 13:13
Lots of chicks on bikes out there, I know a fair number.

I guess when we're riding it's harder to tell if we're chicks or blokes unless you're really looking hard! If the helmets pink you can pretty much guarantee it's a chick (or a dude on a scooter with a matching pink shirt). Girls like blinging up their bikes too from what I've seen (like particular colours and the little details - matching the bolts to the colour of the bike).

Good luck looking for the babes on bikes, we do exist! I'm a weekend rider myself, if I didn't have sprogs to drive around I'd be on the bike all the time.

speak for yaself! only thing thats "matched" on my bike is the silicone cover on the ipod [tis red] but thats only cos the orange one broke, and the others look crap! lmfao.

i wear an open faced lid, but with my hair, i get mistaken for a guy all the time, lmfao. whether im riding or not! [and that includes while wearing a semi tight tshirt... lol.]

homer
23rd October 2007, 13:14
Yup were out and about, guess you just have to look a little harder.....:eek5:

I might see you some time at least i do get to chch often ...

avgas
23rd October 2007, 13:47
agreed - i always think women make better riders.
but then again i am biased as i don't swing both ways.

bert_is_evil
23rd October 2007, 15:46
i wear an open faced lid, but with my hair, i get mistaken for a guy all the time

why, is it on your face... :rofl:

BIKEGAL68
23rd October 2007, 15:54
i went riding with a group the other day an saw a few chic's on bikes..............

BIKEGAL68
23rd October 2007, 15:57
lots on this side of the island hehehehe

Kiwifire72
23rd October 2007, 16:08
lol i see one every day mate :)

2fst4u
23rd October 2007, 16:14
i know a girl my age (15) whose dad has a hayabusa. she's going to get her motorcyce learners soon

Insanity_rules
23rd October 2007, 17:45
We're everywhere!!!! (Mwhahahaha) You probably just don't notice us until we take off our helmets and then you see we are of the female gender, boobies, hips etc get well hidden under all that leather/codura.

And its a darn shame to be hidden too cause the female form in the right motorcycle gear is real hot.

homer
23rd October 2007, 18:09
hell yeah:niceone:

Blue Velvet
27th October 2007, 10:40
People must think I'm a kid because I'm quite small, and as people have previously posted, your curves get hidden under the gear which kinda sucks : D

homer
27th October 2007, 11:13

no i dont see the point in that ......
Thou i guess its good to get chicks to chat

Id rather the direct approach

Pancakes
27th October 2007, 11:33
Just making a joke about the internet, heavy breathing, old men on the schoolgirls chat sites, that kinda thing.

homer
27th October 2007, 11:48
yes i do see the joke ....you ll have every guy changing the profile they have now
it will have to be called "kiwi girl forum" now ....lol

Nicksta
27th October 2007, 12:16
hey, dont knock the grips!! :o

People must think I'm a kid because I'm quite small, and as people have previously posted, your curves get hidden under the gear which kinda sucks : D
dude.. in leathers that fit, you cant be mistaken... everyone can see your a girl!
get out of that horrid cordura ladies!!

I think im on the wrong island !
no, you just need to open your eyes... and get off the internet in the middle of the day on a saturday and go for a ride... we're all out riding ya wally!
or drop by the track one day.. then you'll see some fast girls!

_intense_
27th October 2007, 21:26
:Pokey:

Mrs Kendog, are you saying that i look like i have boobs? man boobs if you will?

man i gotta get back to the gym!

deanohit
28th October 2007, 14:54
.. and get off the internet in the middle of the day on a saturday and go for a ride... we're all out riding ya wally!

Ummm, and what were you doin on the net in the middle of a fine Saturday Nicksta? :dodge:
And before you ask, yes I was riding yesterday and today. :ride:

Blue Velvet
29th October 2007, 07:42
dude.. in leathers that fit, you cant be mistaken... everyone can see your a girl!

I would if someone imported leathers my size. I'm getting some custom made this month because there's really nothing around for small females who ride... Just about every shop has failed to find me something, and I don't want to get something from overseas to find it doesn't fit (and have to get it/them altered anyway).

homer
31st October 2007, 20:53
hey, dont knock the grips!! :o

no, you just need to open your eyes... and get off the internet in the middle of the day on a saturday and go for a ride... we're all out riding ya wally!

sorry about the late reply
I like fast women give you the chase then you can try slow them down...:headbang:

DEATH_INC.
1st November 2007, 05:57
I would if someone imported leathers my size. I'm getting some custom made this month because there's really nothing around for small females who ride... Just about every shop has failed to find me something, and I don't want to get something from overseas to find it doesn't fit (and have to get it/them altered anyway).
How small are you? Both Draco and Nicksta are fairly small and have leathers.......

Blair-SV
1st November 2007, 21:09
my gf rides along the tamaki drive every morning on her SV1000S (silver).

But because she's so tall (6'1") she often gets mistaken for a guy with all her gear on (other girls strutting in front of her, that kind of thing.)

Gotta get her out on the open road though, it's criminal that her bike never gets out of third.

Pancakes
2nd November 2007, 13:43
The shop in St Kevins Arcade on K' Rd, Auckland is owned and the work done by a lady. Supposed to be real good to.

Toe the peeps that can't find girls on the road let alone ride with them scope this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1275257&postcount=66) out!