PDA

View Full Version : Chat room is for Biker Angels only!

klingon
21st October 2007, 21:41
Well girls, it seems the boys have abandoned the chat room completely so it is now safe for the Biker Angels to have it for ourselves!

A while ago the KB chat room was packed every night and a girl couldn't get a word in. But these days you can hear nothing but cicadas in there. Nice peaceful place for the girls to hang out. See you in there!

howdamnhard
22nd October 2007, 00:25
I think I would get in trouble if I used the chat room.:mad::spanking:

Well girls, it seems the boys have abandoned the chat room completely so it is now safe for the Biker Angels to have it for ourselves!

A while ago the KB chat room was packed every night and a girl couldn't get a word in. But these days you can hear nothing but cicadas in there. Nice peaceful place for the girls to hang out. See you in there!

fredie
22nd October 2007, 00:44
what are you going too chat about us :lol:

The Pastor
22nd October 2007, 09:12
I had forgotten about the chat room! I will try to frequent it a little bit more - you know as eye candy for the ladies:D

Mountlocal1
22nd October 2007, 09:30
I had forgotten about the chat room! I will try to frequent it a little bit more - you know as eye candy for the ladies:D

Renagade... Take off the Aviators and step away from the ladies...

The Pastor
22nd October 2007, 09:36
Renagade... Take off the Aviators and step away from the ladies...
That would be maverick, not me dude!

breakaway
22nd October 2007, 13:24
I can never ever get into #kiwibiker, however I'm there most days on #kiwbiker.co.nz.

* Cannot join #kiwibiker (User limit reached).

Edit: Just realised my linux box is sitting on #kiwibiker. Gotta love those max uptime idlers eh ;)

Finn
5th November 2007, 07:40
There goes the internet...

Mrs Busa Pete
5th November 2007, 10:22
There goes the internet...

Couldn't sweet sophie join in on this.:clap:

Finn
5th November 2007, 10:25
Couldn't sweet sophie join in on this.:clap:

I've got some news for you and it's not good. Sweet Sophie turned lesbian and is running rampant. She's outta control I tell yah. Whore.

Conquiztador
8th November 2007, 00:00
Is there a chatroom???

Conquiztador
8th November 2007, 00:11
Is there a chatroom???

Right... tried it but no idera what to do and seemed strange. So I leave it to others.

Number One
11th November 2007, 13:59
naughty boys you seem to have driven the girls away...:laugh:

Mental Trousers
11th November 2007, 14:11
I can never ever get into #kiwibiker, however I'm there most days on #kiwbiker.co.nz.

* Cannot join #kiwibiker (User limit reached).

Edit: Just realised my linux box is sitting on #kiwibiker. Gotta love those max uptime idlers eh ;)

You should automatically be pushed into #kiwibiker.co.nz by the server. #kiwibiker is used to catch those who end up in the wrong room.