PDA

View Full Version : Pillock on a Hyosung GT 250

Blackbird
22nd October 2007, 15:54
Sorry for the attention-grabbing title but someone is in dire need of a bit of coaching before he dies! Heading north out of Te Aroha towards Thames on Friday evening in the car, I was passed by a white Commodore followed by a red Hyosung with an L plate; they may have been together. They were cruising at about 110-120 km/hr and the idiot on the bike was square up the Commodore's bum, maybe two or three lengths back. They carried this on for tens of km and it only needed a sudden dab of brakes by the car to have chummy straight up the back.

That's not all though. When the Commodore overtook other traffic, the bike went too with no lag to have a good look at the prevailing conditions. Twice the bike rider got stranded on the wrong side of double yellow lines in a position where he couldn't see what was coming. I honestly thought that we were going to witness a fatality. Oh, and it looked like the rider was just wearing jeans.

If anyone knows this twat (I hope he's not a KB'er) let him have both barrels and see if you can persuade him to get some coaching before its to late. If it was his parents in the Commodore, they can shoulder some of the responsibility too. There again, maybe they thought he was doing just fine.

carver
22nd October 2007, 16:55
sayam5?
he has a naked red hyosung

scracha
22nd October 2007, 17:00
And ya never stopped for a cuppa.