PDA

View Full Version : New found bimboness

NotaGoth
22nd October 2007, 19:15
Well.. The RG has been sitting for a while due to having no licence... I decided it was time to sit my basic handling... (I passed *yay*) Just have to sit my scratch test...

Anyway.. Decided last night that it was time to get the RG going.. Charged my battery last night ready for this morning...

Went out there.. Battery all charged.. Put it back in... Checked my sparkplug... Learned how to drain my carb.. Put fresh fuel in...

Tried and tried and tried and tried to kick my bike over... Zip nudda zilch nothing... Even mum had a go... And after she just about fell over gave up...

Spent the afternoon completely pissed off.. Not knowing what else there was that I needed to do..

"sparkplug sparkplug spa........"

I forgot to give Mr Sparky back his hat...

:Oops:

What a knob!

Bren
22nd October 2007, 19:31
tryin to learn how to confuse the confused are ya?

Laava
22nd October 2007, 19:42
Classic!:clap:

Colapop
22nd October 2007, 19:54
Way to go Bubz!@! Bout time for a bleach?

NotaGoth
22nd October 2007, 20:03
Way to go Bubz!@! Bout time for a bleach?

I'm off to the shop tomorrow for some black dye.. Bout time I covered my regrowth I think :2guns:

cowpoos
22nd October 2007, 20:03
awwwww...kittie!!! ***scratches chin and give small pat on head*** ***hopes for purring response...but gets ready for a face full of claw***

avgas
22nd October 2007, 20:12
blame pirates....sony do

Pussy
22nd October 2007, 20:12
Big of you to own up to that, Kittie!!

slowpoke
22nd October 2007, 20:13
Hahaha, funny as fark......and also sounds terribly familiar...NO! (screws up face, concentrates) must block memories....MUST BLOCK MEMORIES!.....

The Pastor
22nd October 2007, 22:37
we've all done somthing stupid like that.

Headbanger
22nd October 2007, 22:48
I spent an hour today breaking into my bike lockup, Done a couple hundred dollars worth of damage......:Oops:

jrandom
23rd October 2007, 07:24
You passed Basic Handling? Well done that girl. I told you it'd be fine.

:niceone:

BMW
23rd October 2007, 09:08
well done! wew all do that sometime.

Just do not loose the key!! Done that at a gas station. Left theh key on th counter. The guy came out after 30 mins looking to give it to me!!

MSTRS
23rd October 2007, 09:44
we've all done somthing stupid like that.

Have we?? bloody new-fangled killswitches...mutter

Stickchick
23rd October 2007, 09:58
Have we?? bloody new-fangled killswitches...mutter

And fuel switches to huh huh huh?:doh:

Str8 Jacket
23rd October 2007, 10:09
Yep, woman and bikes eh! My man lent me his RG for the weekend.... Firstly I forgot that the fuel tap was turned off and spent a good few minutes at the lights trying to kick it over and over again, until I finally realised! Then later on in the day the speedo suddenly died so I pulled over and we discovered that the cable had snapped, so that was OK but I had suddenly, for some weird reason forgot that because its his race bike (road registered and WOFed) and its geared for racing.... So when trying to take of the bike just didnt want to go, then I realised my mistake! I figure as long as the bike and you stay in one peice then its all good!

skidMark
23rd October 2007, 10:19
Well.. The RG has been sitting for a while due to having no licence... I decided it was time to sit my basic handling... (I passed *yay*) Just have to sit my scratch test...

Anyway.. Decided last night that it was time to get the RG going.. Charged my battery last night ready for this morning...

Went out there.. Battery all charged.. Put it back in... Checked my sparkplug... Learned how to drain my carb.. Put fresh fuel in...

Tried and tried and tried and tried to kick my bike over... Zip nudda zilch nothing... Even mum had a go... And after she just about fell over gave up...

Spent the afternoon completely pissed off.. Not knowing what else there was that I needed to do..

"sparkplug sparkplug spa........"

What a knob!

rofl only you are that special kittie....:lol:

NotaGoth
23rd October 2007, 19:17
You passed Basic Handling? Well done that girl. I told you it'd be fine.

:niceone:

I SHOULD have used my RG. His bike was HORRIBLE.

Goblin
23rd October 2007, 19:21

What a knob!Heh! You're a Crunchie. Brown on the outside, but Blonde at heart.:clap:
Hope you got to go for a hoon after all that.

Nasty
23rd October 2007, 19:50
Congrats on the BHS .. and I know you will find the scratchies a piece of cake ... go for it babe ...