<center>Cheesecutter protest rideSaturday 3<sup>rd</sup> November

Meet Ramarama Motorway Off-ramp
From south-bound lane of southern motorway,
turn left off Ramarama off-ramp to meeting point

Assembly at 12:00PM for a 1PM departure

Destination – Auckland Domain
Once you have parked assemble in front of the museum

Please wear a Red Armband

Calendar event (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1428&day=2007-11-3)
<br /><br /></center>

SpankMe
30th October 2007, 16:59
I hope everyone has a good ride on Saturday. It's a big thing to orginize at short notice. I'm pissed I'm gonna miss it as I'm in Christchurch, so take lots of photos.

Remember the media might be there so keep the stunting down as this is a public ride.

It'll be a case of finding your own place to park at the domain as there isn't one spot where everyone can fit.
So DON'T be a sheep and just follow whoever is in front of you.

WickedOne
30th October 2007, 17:19
Is there a petition or will there be one for us to sign on Saturday?

Colapop
30th October 2007, 17:23
How about "No stunting"? Yes you guys that can, have some wicked skills, but please show them off at a more appropriate time/venue...

White trash
30th October 2007, 19:03
How about "No stunting"? Yes you guys that can, have some wicked skills, but please show them off at a more appropriate time/venue...
Pretty sure it goes without saying actually Col. Or maybe it doesn't. Good point.

foxyboy
30th October 2007, 20:01
What time do you think you will be at the domain, as i wont be able to make ramarama at that time, but i can make the finish :)

trump-lady
30th October 2007, 22:58
anyone leaving from Panmure...going through Panmure?......I need to tag along cause I have no idea where this ride begins and Im to sad to look up a map when Im sure someones coming this way............. :)

Gremlin
31st October 2007, 00:54
Is there a petition or will there be one for us to sign on Saturday?
Yes, there will be the petition at the domain, for signing.

Maha
31st October 2007, 06:22
anyone leaving from Panmure...going through Panmure?......I need to tag along cause I have no idea where this ride begins and Im to sad to look up a map when Im sure someones coming this way............. :)

We are stopping off there somewhere to pick up Kittyhawk, she will pillion with me, or is she in Penrose?, anyway, its 5 mins off the M/Way so if you want to meet up somewhere say the word....Mark

Its Panmure i just checked, so yeah we will be in your area about 11 am

Ixion
31st October 2007, 07:22

I'm from Panmure. But I'll be going about half an hour earlier , leave about 11:00.

I'll stop for ten minutes at the servo at Sylvia Park - on the main Mt Wellington Highway, just efore the motorway ramp, to collect anyone who wants.

Ixion
31st October 2007, 07:27
Point to bear in mind. There's no servo at the assembly point. Ditto toilets . No pies available either. So fodder, fuel and piss before hitting the motorway.

trump-lady
31st October 2007, 08:21
Thanx guys.....I saw the UNI guys meet up before saw your guys post so I already said Id be meeting at the UNI and ride over with them. Thanks for the heads up though appreciate it :)

MadDuck
31st October 2007, 08:40
We are stopping off there somewhere to pick up Kittyhawk, she will pillion with me, or is she in Penrose?, anyway, its 5 mins off the M/Way so if you want to meet up somewhere say the word....Mark

What time yous be passing the Peninsula? Would be good to tag on behind you down to the big smoke....

Maha
31st October 2007, 14:05
I'm from Panmure. But I'll be going about half an hour earlier , leave about 11:00.

I'll stop for ten minutes at the servo at Sylvia Park - on the main Mt Wellington Highway, just efore the motorway ramp, to collect anyone who wants.

May see ya there Les, i will see if Kittyhawk can get herself there so i can pick her from the Servo

What time yous be passing the Peninsula? Would be good to tag on behind you down to the big smoke....

Leaving here at 10 Duck that is mad, so see ya about 25 mins later at the Silverdale BP

Supermoto Junkie
31st October 2007, 14:20
Anyone in the east coast bays want to meet up somewhere to head to the ride?

lager zombie
31st October 2007, 23:18
Some one told me about this and it sounds good. One question though, last time I went to the domain on a weekend afternoon with the lady we had trouble finding parking for 1 car let alone 130 bikes. Admittedly this was a while ago, so what's the oil on best areas to find a park?

smoky
1st November 2007, 19:29
Some Hamilton Riders are meeting Saturday 10.15 am Shell Pukete (next to Waikato Yamaha) to head up together. Departing 10:30 sharp.

TerminalAddict
1st November 2007, 19:30
Some Hamilton Riders are meeting Saturday 10.15 am Shell Pukete (next to Waikato Yamaha) to head up together. Departing 10:30 sharp.

eeerrr didn't we say "no dirty smelly suzukis allowed" ????

smoky
1st November 2007, 20:09
eeerrr didn't we say "no dirty smelly suzukis allowed" ????

yeah - na......

Gremlin
2nd November 2007, 01:30
Details for the Day here: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1274679#post1274679

_Gina_
2nd November 2007, 11:32
I will be there, but will bring my three kids so therefore will be in my "super dooper company hack", upside benefits are that I will have sounds, food and drinks!!

I am asuming that no one cares if I bring a cage?

G

Disco Dan
2nd November 2007, 11:53
Have to work now which is a pain - so I wont be able to attend. Will be watching the news though so I wanna see some KB action!!!

PM me if you want to borrow my bolt cutters ;) mwuahahaha :headbang:

DEATH_INC.
2nd November 2007, 12:53
I need someone to get some digital footage of us riding past the cheesecutters for tv, so if anyone can.....

ManDownUnder
2nd November 2007, 13:25
I can't make the ride - the small issue of being a long way out of town but - I'll sure be there in spirit. Go for gold guys... make a big noise and make the bastards notice.

Street Gerbil
2nd November 2007, 14:47

You mean the one next to the Burger King?

Ixion
2nd November 2007, 15:33
Thyat's the one. But I'll be there from 10 to 11 till 11, cos I've got to pick up the loudhailer.

Street Gerbil
2nd November 2007, 16:22
Thyat's the one. But I'll be there from 10 to 11 till 11, cos I've got to pick up the loudhailer.

I'll try to be there.

WickedOne
2nd November 2007, 18:17
Leaving here at 10 Duck that is mad, so see ya about 25 mins later at the Silverdale BP

Jacs and I will meet you all at the BP as well (probably be there from about 10:15 or so...). The Stranger, Tide and a few others may meet there to.

White trash
2nd November 2007, 19:22
I will be there, but will bring my three kids so therefore will be in my "super dooper company hack", upside benefits are that I will have sounds, food and drinks!!

I am asuming that no one cares if I bring a cage?

G
Cool. Bring enough food for me and roundboy too will ya.

Ta love.

Ixion
2nd November 2007, 21:15

Meh. I can't keep up with this. It's back to 11. Rolling out at quarter past.

babyB
3rd November 2007, 00:34
stay safe out there guys & gals
bugga i cant be there, but i will in spirit.
thought & wishes to you all
stand proud ppl

i have a friend up there whos gonna try get some photos as ya all ride through

ManDownUnder
3rd November 2007, 06:47
Hey if this hits the press or TV can someone please find and post the links? I'd like to be part of it as much as I can - albeit from a distance.

Ixion
3rd November 2007, 08:12
OK. The rain radar shows only a tiny insignificant spotting that won't even hit Auckland.

And the cloud cover will clear in the early afternoon giving clear sunny skies.

Saddle up dudes.

And remember, the Undercover Mole Squadron has news to relate, y'need to be there to hear it.

BAD DAD
3rd November 2007, 08:51
Should be there if arrangements go to plan

babyB
3rd November 2007, 13:19
well for thoses who couldent make it
I have been told it looks like theres about 400 bikes up there:clap:
& mate has photos (hope to put a couple up for yas later on)
I havent found any news links as yet though

TV 3 was there. Annett King says she will be lobbying for it

Buddy L
3rd November 2007, 13:50
Mint day heaps of bikes and "TV one" had the camera's out their rolling. So watch the news tonight, and sign the petition!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scorpygirl
3rd November 2007, 14:02
What an awesome turnout!!!!! Thanks everyone for all the organisation - it was mint. Hopefully Crashe has them all stirred up at the Labour Party Conference and that we get some real action. Please remember to get all your family and friends to sign the petition. Will be interesting to see the TV One News coverage.

NO CHEESECUTTERS!!!

_Gina_
3rd November 2007, 15:39
Wicked turnout guys, it was awesome turning up at Ramarama and seeing all the bikes parked up!!

Thanks to David from my work and Ozzie and the lady in the ute for playing the rear guard with me in the cars, and definitely the Police Car and Bikes, you all did a wonderful job in keeping the ride together and safe.

Suffice to say, Gina's "super dooper company hack" did well with it's westie chick hostess serving drinks and nibbles - Chortle chortle I say.

:first:

_Gina_
3rd November 2007, 15:48
Cool. Bring enough food for me and roundboy too will ya.

Ta love.
And you, you, you...

I brought enough drinks and food for you and two roundboys and then you don't even visit - what's up with that ??
:spanking:

Ozzie
3rd November 2007, 16:28
Good effort, 1 news tonight

LilSel
3rd November 2007, 16:57
Awesome ride... great cause!! Met quite a few peeps whom I'd been hanging out to meet !! :D

Off to watch the news now :niceone:

LilSel
3rd November 2007, 17:37
SO WHEN ARE WE DOING IT AGAIN ?? :) Im keen for another round!

kinger
3rd November 2007, 18:03
Next week in Welly isn't it?
Just got in, 665km and both got a sore arse, but great to be part of something so important.
Great effort by all the organisers, jolly well done chaps.:2thumbsup

MotoGirl
3rd November 2007, 18:26
Next week in Welly isn't it?
Just got in, 665km and both got a sore arse, but great to be part of something so important.
Great effort by all the organisers, jolly well done chaps.:2thumbsup

We got home just in time to see it on the news. No sore arse but my neck and shoulders are bloody sore and I'm absolutely knackered!

Mom
3rd November 2007, 18:32
We got home just in time to see it on the news. No sore arse but my neck and shoulders are bloody sore and I'm absolutely knackered!

Was really great to see you and the banana man today! In fact to all of you that travelled to make it, top effort! Caught up with a heap of people that I have not seen in ages, got lots of hugs and the odd kiss as well :o

Met a few new faces too which was wonderful!

What a great community KB is!

Lias
3rd November 2007, 18:40
I'd swear I posted some pics in here before! *glares at mods*

My back was killing me when I got home today but all worth it :-)

stify
3rd November 2007, 18:46
What a great community KB is!

with you on that one Mom :hug:

wicked turn out, thx an a big :2thumbsup to those peeps who took the time to organise the police an media to make it all real

cheers stify

Mom
3rd November 2007, 18:50
with you on that one Mom :hug:

wicked turn out, thx an a big :2thumbsup to those peeps who took the time to organise the police an media to make it all real

cheers stify

Missed seeing you and GG today mate! so heres a :hug: back at you!

Mountlocal1
3rd November 2007, 18:50
Wicked turnout guys, it was awesome turning up at Ramarama and seeing all the bikes parked up!!

Thanks to David from my work and Ozzie and the lady in the ute for playing the rear guard with me in the cars, and definitely the Police Car and Bikes, you all did a wonderful job in keeping the ride together and safe.

Suffice to say, Gina's "super dooper company hack" did well with it's westie chick hostess serving drinks and nibbles - Chortle chortle I say.

:first:

You and Mr GG are legends! Thanks for the munchies... It was a hard decision.. hmmm chips and drink and get sun burnt or go straight home?... Now wheres that sunburn cream? Ha ha

Mountlocal1
3rd November 2007, 18:51
I'd swear I posted some pics in here before! *glares at mods*

My back was killing me when I got home today but all worth it :-)

Check the photo thread... May have moved em..

RC1
3rd November 2007, 18:53
i was in the car today and turned up at ramarama just before bikes left twas a really good turn out WELL DONE :Punk:

Lias
3rd November 2007, 18:56
Check the photo thread... May have moved em..

Yessum they have indeedy. All is forgiven mods lol :-)

RiderInBlack
3rd November 2007, 18:58
Well that was an awesome ride Guys. Went down with Korumba, TIE, and Blue Baby (with me on trusty "Roxanne"). Blue Babe and I really injoyed being able ta be part of this. Awesome ta see such a good turn out. Big thanks ta those working hard ta make this happen. Big thanks ta the cops for helping make this a safe ride. Awesome riding by must of the riders I saw out there (bar 1 Moron want-a-be stunted, but hardly worth mentioning such a waste of space).
Thanks TIE and Korumba for the riding company.
Well Done Zapf, Draco, Quasi and Crashe (and well done all of ya). YA have done us so proud.