PDA

View Full Version : How to get chicks with bikes?

Sidewinder
26th October 2007, 13:39
So what bikes do get all the girls?

007XX
26th October 2007, 13:42
What's a cick? :confused: An why? are you cicking some company? :laugh:

:bleh:

TLMAN
26th October 2007, 13:42
What is a cick??

TLMAN
26th October 2007, 13:43

Ya beat me to it by a second!!

TerminalAddict
26th October 2007, 13:43
sidewinder is looking for some c[insert vowel]ck ????

so the rumours are true <_<

Flatcap
26th October 2007, 13:44
What is a cick??

A Chick with a lispth

idb
26th October 2007, 13:44
Drop cick!

Sidewinder
26th October 2007, 13:47
sidewinder is looking for some c[insert vowel]ck ????

so the rumours are true <_<

nah you know i have carver

007XX
26th October 2007, 13:48
Ya beat me to it by a second!!

hehe...here ya go:second: Ya don't mind coming second I hope !?! :lol: :nya:

TLMAN
26th October 2007, 13:50
hehe...here ya go:second: Ya don't mind coming second I hope !?! :lol: :nya:

:argh::angry2::argh::angry2::argh::angry2::argh:

007XX
26th October 2007, 13:59
:argh::angry2::argh::angry2::argh:

Whoah...easy little horsy!:eek:

Me thinks you may need to release some of that (obviously) pent up energy with a good ride! :soon:

Now, to answer Sidewinder's question...anyone?

Personally, I think Vtwins are the schnizel!:niceone::love: :drool:

mynameis
26th October 2007, 14:09

You ride a Honda aye, you'll be walking the dog soon. Just like Finn :D

007XX
26th October 2007, 14:12

And what do you ride these days, sweetcheeks? :innocent::whistle:

mynameis
26th October 2007, 14:19
And what do you ride these days, sweetcheeks? :innocent::whistle:

A 2 hp mobility scooter :D and I still seem to do fine with the old ladies. Honda is a girls bike.

PuppetMaster
26th October 2007, 14:24
I still seem to do fine with the old ladies.

I did an old lady once, a bit like fucking a muddy puddle to be truthful.
You could get "young" girls if you had a decent bike.

007XX
26th October 2007, 14:26
A 2 hp mobility scooter :D and I still seem to do fine with the old ladies. Honda is a girls bike.

Oh yeah, I bet that gets them hot! :rolleyes: :thud: :rofl:

mynameis
26th October 2007, 14:31

I like ones with dentures, easy access, nice and smooth.

Oh yeah, I bet that gets them hot! :rolleyes: :thud: :rofl:

I once had to do a runner on it, thank god they are faster than ladies with walking sticks.

007XX
26th October 2007, 14:33
I once had to do a runner on it, thank god they are faster than ladies with walking sticks.

:rofl: What did you do? Run over her cat while parking? :laugh:

And now, to stay on topic here...:rolleyes:

Paul in NZ
26th October 2007, 14:36
I wrote down some pointers for you a few years back....

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=1229&highlight=chicks+bikes&page=10

Starts about halfway down the page...

janno
26th October 2007, 14:36
The hottest bike in the world won't get you far with the ladies if you are a bit of a dropkick. . .

And a totally breathtakingly yummy bloke will still pull no problems even if he was riding a pink 50cc scoot.

steveb64
26th October 2007, 14:37
My personal tally:

1 by IT465H, and 1 by McIntosh. Go figure... :cool:

I already had a missus (with her own bike) when I bought the Duc - part of the reason for getting a single seater... :msn-wink:

Maha
26th October 2007, 14:37

:killingme:buggerd::killingme Laugh of the week! Fuck thats funny...bwing sent!

The Pastor
26th October 2007, 14:40
I dont seem to have any problem getting chicks, the "wooly mammoth" seems to do the trick.

Getting one who rides, now that is more trickery.

mynameis
26th October 2007, 14:44
:rofl: What did you do? Run over her cat while parking? :laugh:

And now, to stay on topic here...:rolleyes:

0oh nah aye my mobility scooter and I was just too hot for her to handle so she gave me a chase. I dropped my shopping in the front basket and opened her up, full throttle. She was eating my dust in no time.

vifferman
26th October 2007, 15:00
Well, if they're real chicks, try coating your seat with really tacky glue, then sprinkle bread crumbs or sunflower seeds on it.
If you're talking about gurrrlz, unless thye're hippiechix, the birdseed won't work. Try substituting cute puppies/kittens or chocolate. :niceone:

Actually, most gurrrrlzz aren't particularly interested in bikes once they're over about 8 years old and start listening to their parents/the Gummint telling them how evil bikes are. The exception is BadGurrrlzz, and they're more likely to want a bike of their own, so they won't be riding you or yours. :whistle:

Sidewinder
26th October 2007, 15:12
so i shouldnt ask them to bend over my tank then?

007XX
26th October 2007, 15:14
Actually, most gurrrrlzz aren't particularly interested in bikes once they're over about 8 years old and start listening to their parents/the Gummint telling them how evil bikes are. The exception is BadGurrrlzz, and they're more likely to want a bike of their own, so they won't be riding you or yours. :whistle:

Or, if you're real cute and clever, you can convert one to the Dark side! :devil2: and get her panties off in the process of course...

Aaaaannnd, that's where you need a VTwin...:lol:

oldrider
26th October 2007, 15:16
I'm right into triples these days and have settled for a big blue rinse pussy to ride around on. :ride:

Nothing wrong with blue rinse ladies either. :whistle:

When you got loads of experience, why waste it on the inexperienced! :devil2: John.

vifferman
26th October 2007, 15:30
Here's the secret:
Apparently Gurrrrlzz dig Harleys, and the reason is that the engines are inherently unbalanced and vibrate a lot. :msn-wink:
(I told the vifferbabe that, and got :oi-grr: and :nono: )

But (however!) if you can't afford a Harley (or don't approve of something with deliberately flawed engineering) then check out this site:
http://www.viberider.com/

scumdog
26th October 2007, 15:33

Hmm, it worries me that you KNOW what fucking a muddy puddle is like, please elaborate on this.....

imdying
26th October 2007, 15:33
so i shouldnt ask them to bend over my tank then?You should definitely try that :yes:

Lets face it... if she is enough of a slut to root you cause simply because you've got a bike, then that approach is probably all you need :yes:

Sidewinder
26th October 2007, 15:35
You should definitely try that :yes:

Lets face it... if she is enough of a slut to root you cause simply because you've got a bike, then that approach is probably all you need :yes:

would crouchless chaps make me look hotter?

scumdog
26th October 2007, 15:35
Here's the secret:
Apparently Gurrrrlzz dig Harleys, and the reason is that the engines are inherently unbalanced and vibrate a lot. :msn-wink:
(I told the vifferbabe that, and got :oi-grr: and :nono: )

A Tartigurrll told me once that she use to warm up her boyfriends iron-head Sporty for him each morning.
Asked her how long she warmed it up (being all technical minded like)

"Oh, just until the seat became so slippery that I started to slide off" was the nonchalant reply!!:eek:

imdying
26th October 2007, 15:40

I'm not sure what a crouch is, or how it would affect your appearance. If you want to meet chicks, then get out there and do it! Nice girls won't give a crap if you're traveling on a 1098 or a bus... of course that depends on if you want a nice girl or not ;)

scumdog
26th October 2007, 15:43

'crouchless chaps'?

Are they some guys that keep you erect????:shutup:

ManDownUnder
26th October 2007, 15:46
Hmm, it worries me that you KNOW what fucking a muddy puddle is like, please elaborate on this.....

It's like fucking a fresh(ish) cow pat but colder. I thought it was public knowledge. Or maybe only in the Naki..?

carver
26th October 2007, 15:51
a harley of course, complete with crotchless chaps..gets sumdog easy!

vifferman
26th October 2007, 15:51
'crouchless chaps'?

Are they some guys that keep you erect????:shutup:
LOLzer!
I think they're also called "fluffers".

Swoop
26th October 2007, 15:53
And a totally breathtakingly yummy bloke will still pull no problems even if he was riding a pink 50cc scooter.
But he might be pulling another bloke if he rode a pink scooter...

That can be read several ways... Shall I rephrase that? No.:shifty:

Xile
26th October 2007, 15:57
Answer:
you enjoy to ride with them two different ways....both with their own advantages :devil2:

Xile
26th October 2007, 15:59
A Tartigurrll told me once that she use to warm up her boyfriends iron-head Sporty for him each morning.

"Oh, just until the seat became so slippery that I started to slide off" was the nonchalant reply!!:eek:

hahaha!!
Can i have a boy warming my seat every morning? :innocent:

carver
26th October 2007, 16:02
hahaha!!
Can i have a boy warming my seat every morning? :innocent:

pm sidewinder

Skyryder
26th October 2007, 16:09

Someone who don't know their alphabet.....................wait for it.............................. It'll come.:jerry:

Skyryder

imdying
26th October 2007, 16:20
pm sidewinderOooh that's mean :lol:

That your ER6 in your sig, that's a good look for one of them :yes:

Xile
26th October 2007, 16:26
pm sidewinder

thanks for the tips..will do! :laugh:

MisterD
26th October 2007, 16:31
There's nothing like a scooter for picking up birds...

pritch
26th October 2007, 16:42
Would a group of English guys on stilts be crouchless chaps?

Nicksta
26th October 2007, 20:35
GIXXERS!!!!!

but seriously.. this thread cracked me up...... if your using your bike to try and score chicks.. you'll just attract trash....

if you want to date a chick who likes bikes... wait till one passes you on the road and try and keep up ;) if she stops to wait for you, there ya go!

NUTBAR
26th October 2007, 21:11
GIXXERS!!!!!

but seriously.. this thread cracked me up...... if your using your bike to try and score chicks.. you'll just attract trash....

if you want to date a chick who likes bikes... wait till one passes you on the road and try and keep up ;) if she stops to wait for you, there ya go!

so how good are your brakes.:whistle::innocent:

carver
27th October 2007, 07:03
There's nothing like a scooter for picking up gay guys...

guys eh, thats brave of you to say that on here!

Sidewinder
27th October 2007, 07:10
guys eh, thats brave of you to say that on here!

nah, if your gay, your free!

Krusti
27th October 2007, 08:16
Reminds me of last year sometime when we were in Auck for the weekend. At about 2am there's this R1 cruising up and down Queen St trying to impress I don't know who....

Sad....................

scumdog
27th October 2007, 10:36
Reminds me of last year sometime when we were in Auck for the weekend. At about 2am there's this R1 cruising up and down Queen St trying to impress I don't know who....

Sad....................

A wonder you spotted the R1 amongst the 'boom-tish!' look-at-me little cars cruising up and down trying to do the same thing. (And so many of them looking like clones of each other)

Krusti
27th October 2007, 10:48
He just looked so out of place and desperate.

But........then there was the middle aged couple in the T Bucket. Approach lights, stop check for cops, let loose...............!

"That's how it's done you young buggers."

Nothing like an old school ride showing everyone up!

scumdog
27th October 2007, 10:50
He just looked so out of place and desperate.

But........then there was the middle aged couple in the T Bucket. Approach lights, stop check for cops, let loose...............!

"That's how it's done you young buggers."

Nothing like an old school ride showing everyone up!

Ahh, age does that to you - 'stop, check for cops'

oldrider
27th October 2007, 11:34
Ahh, age does that to you - 'stop, check for cops'

According to your theory then, I should be spending more time "Stopping and checking for cops!" :wacko:

Hey I thought you were off to Christchurch today? :confused:

scumdog
27th October 2007, 12:08
According to your theory then, I should be spending more time "Stopping and checking for cops!" :wacko:

Hey I thought you were off to Christchurch today? :confused:

Nah, SOMEBODY has to *fight crime over the weekend...would have like to have gone but ah well, not long to the Magpie Madness.

*(and keep an eye on the ravings of idleidolidyll on HIS thread!!)

smoky
28th October 2007, 08:21

The bike is only part of the package that attracts the girls. You need to be on a bike conducive to the attitude your putting out.
Your riding gear, the way you straddle your bike, the glint in your eye – and so on.

Riding with all the safety gear on and riding a really expensive super clean bike, with a radar detector; kinda sends out the message – no way I’d screw you with out a shower first, three condoms, and then sterilise the bed after – and a chicks not gonna go for that.

Wearing a rough as leather jacket, dragon jeans, van shoes, half shaven with all the attitude in the world might attract a certain kinda girl, until you mount your 50cc scooter – then you just look like a wanna be.
As for you mate – I’ve met you, best advise I could give you is to keep your helmet on and your mouth shut, you might have a chance.

Toaster
28th October 2007, 08:41
Whoah...easy little horsy!:eek:

Me thinks you may need to release some of that (obviously) pent up energy with a good ride! :soon:

007XX stop teasing the boys :chase::blink: you naughty woman you!!:spanking:

Toaster
28th October 2007, 08:43

The bikes don't get the girls that matter, it's the person riding the bike that gets the girls... and keeps them :2thumbsup

smoky
28th October 2007, 09:00
The bikes don't get the girls that matter, it's the person riding the bike that gets the girls... and keeps them :2thumbsup

I don't think he's after a keeper

Xile
28th October 2007, 09:26
The bike is only part of the package that attracts the girls. You need to be on a bike conducive to the attitude your putting out.
Your riding gear, the way you straddle your bike, the glint in your eye – and so on.

Riding with all the safety gear on and riding a really expensive super clean bike, with a radar detector; kinda sends out the message – no way I’d screw you with out a shower first, three condoms, and then sterilise the bed after – and a chicks not gonna go for that.
Condoms are safety gears in almost all cases...

Wearing a rough as leather jacket, dragon jeans, van shoes, half shaven with all the attitude in the world might attract a certain kinda girl, until you mount your 50cc scooter – then you just look like a wanna be.
As for you mate – I’ve met you, best advise I could give you is to keep your helmet on and your mouth shut, you might have a chance.

right...but even half shaved, I prefer he had a shower first if he comes back from a long ride (and several condoms ready)!!!

Sidewinder
28th October 2007, 09:59

right...but even half shaved, I prefer he had a shower first if he comes back from a long ride (and several condoms ready)!!!

does alpine stars make rubbers because i wouldnt trust quasi rubbers

Sidewinder
28th October 2007, 10:02

so you reckon shoei is going to get my laid? i could always put my tinted viser on

Kittyhawk
28th October 2007, 10:18
Well if he can get it up and keep it up Im impressed - stunts always do it for kitty..:msn-wink:

Tight leathers....

Any bike which is bigger than a 250....

Fairings which are handsome...nice curves, and just plain horny!

Suspension which handles corners.....

Fresh tires....just scuffed in and no chicken strips....

A rider who knows what he is doing has EXPERIENCE and dosent need to try and impress

A real man on a real bike :devil2:

One who revs the bike and knows the female will be leaving a wet trail behind her on the bitch pad.

*looks around*

Sidewinder
28th October 2007, 10:24
Carver and i are getting leather chaps!

steveb64
28th October 2007, 10:36

SNORT! Just about choked on me cuppa!

I guess that's why Harleys get referred to as C**t Magnets? (CM's)...

Sidewinder
28th October 2007, 10:47
SNORT! Just about choked on me cuppa!

I guess that's why Harleys get referred to as C**t Magnets? (CM's)...

dont you mean cock magnets?

steveb64
28th October 2007, 10:50
dont you mean cock magnets?

Cough. Hmm, well, now you mention it, I have met the occasional dick who's attracted to Harleys...

007XX
29th October 2007, 07:42
007XX stop teasing the boys :chase::blink: you naughty woman you!!:spanking:

Aaawwww....don't spoil my fun, will ya! Besides, they like it...:devil2:
Besides, I'm not naughty, just in touch with my carnal instinct! :innocent:

Carver and i are getting leather chaps!

Bwaahhahahahahahah...:killingme :killingme

Can I watch? :pinch:

Grahameeboy
29th October 2007, 07:47

Not all of us males are so easily ropped in you know

Can I watch? :pinch:................

Pwalo
29th October 2007, 07:51
Still begs the question, do you really want to know the sort of women who are going to be attracted to you because of your bike?

Of course I realise that riding a bike with the pose value and pillion accomdation of the SV this is a purely theoretical question.

Finn
29th October 2007, 07:53

Wrong and wrong. I'm selling the mighty Honda and my dog is no longer, as of last Friday.

Finn
29th October 2007, 07:58
I hope that means you've got rid of the dog, not that it had an unhappy demise?

He's fine. In a moment of stupidity (aka weakness) I gave to him to the ex. Quite possibly the most dumbest thing I've ever done in my life. :crybaby:

007XX
29th October 2007, 08:14

I would certainly hope not...It certainly adds to my level of respect towards my husband that he was not easily "roped in",as you so very nicely put it!

Swoop
29th October 2007, 08:33
Aww crap! Does the little man have to wear a bloody fluro vest as well now? Fecking OSH!!!

...my husband that he was not easily "roped in",as you so very nicely put it!
So... he is "handcuffed" in???:scratch::msn-wink:

007XX
29th October 2007, 08:56
So... he is "handcuffed" in???:scratch::msn-wink:

Hehe...you're onto it! :devil2: But he came willingly enough...I was being nice about it too: they were furry handcuffs! :rofl:

Xile
29th October 2007, 09:21
Aww crap! Does the little man have to wear a bloody fluro vest as well now? Fecking OSH!!!

Never try fluo ones...
Might be useful in some cases...just to locate it...:gob:

Sidewinder
29th October 2007, 14:58

Can I watch? :pinch:

of coase you can watch......

007XX
29th October 2007, 15:02
of coase you can watch......

That was easy:shit:...I can see why Carver likes you! :rofl: :dodge:

Sidewinder
29th October 2007, 15:05
That was easy:shit:...I can see why Carver likes you! :rofl: :dodge:

yea maybe that is why..... but you might ge t kittyhawk jelous

007XX
29th October 2007, 15:18

there is a Tui moment, if I ever saw one! :laugh:

avgas
29th October 2007, 15:28
'crouchless chaps'?
Like action man, ken, and all their buddies?????

avgas
29th October 2007, 15:32
One who revs the bike and knows the female will be leaving a wet trail behind her on the bitch pad.
ha reminds me of a sticker i saw on a Guzzi pillion seat once.
"Ditch the bitch, lets go racing"

Sidewinder
29th October 2007, 15:32

dont be like that

avgas
29th October 2007, 15:36
half shaven
I didn't know it was cool to look retarded, which half should i leave?

007XX
29th October 2007, 15:38
dont be like that

:lol:Couldn't help meself...I'm sure you're a good bloke!

Kittyhawk
29th October 2007, 15:49

GRRH! IM NOT JEALOUS *walks off with vibrator humming strongly*

*offers her a beer*

ha reminds me of a sticker i saw on a Guzzi pillion seat once.
"Ditch the bitch, lets go racing"

How do you get reminded of a sticker from a wet chicks snail trail lol! This intrests me.

avgas
29th October 2007, 15:51
How do you get reminded of a sticker from a wet chicks snail trail lol! This intrests me.
The guy said he couldn't race with her on the back incase she wet herself. He never said HOW/WHY she would wet herself.

007XX
29th October 2007, 15:58
*offers her a beer*

Te he...:lol:

*gladly accepts it, even though she doesn't drink beer...:lol:*

Kittyhawk
29th October 2007, 16:02
Thats ok, you can pour it down either Carvers or Sidewinders pants....watch what happens :bleh:

smoky
29th October 2007, 20:13
I've met both Sidewinder and Kitty
I think you two are a match - why don't you get together and work out all this tension you two have pent up here

carver
29th October 2007, 20:16
I think you two are a match - why don't you get together and work out all this tension you two have pent up here

bro, it takes 3 to party...where is my spot?

smoky
29th October 2007, 20:20
You girls have some pretty hot Avatars

Isn't the internet great - I wonder if we all met what reality would be :eek5:
Of course I really do look like a big fat arse

oldrider
29th October 2007, 21:20
Wrong and wrong. I'm selling the mighty Honda and my dog is no longer, as of last Friday.

Careful Finn, things usually happen in "threes!" :shit:

idb
29th October 2007, 21:50
Chicks are easy to get with your bike.
They always run down the centre of the road trapped in your headlight until a heel breaks and they fall over and twist an ankle.

Blokes are a bit trickier, they tend to roll out of the way just in time and then run back the other way...unless they're stuck trying to help up a chick with a twisted ankle of course.....................I think I need to lay off the DVDs for a while....

oldrider
29th October 2007, 22:46
Chicks are easy to get with your bike.
They always run down the centre of the road trapped in your headlight until a heel breaks and they fall over and twist an ankle.

Blokes are a bit trickier, they tend to roll out of the way just in time and then run back the other way...unless they're stuck trying to help up a chick with a twisted ankle of course.....................I think I need to lay off the DVDs for a while....

I think you have had too much rain over there this month, you need to get out more! (lol) :shit: John.

Sidewinder
30th October 2007, 14:13
:lol:Couldn't help meself...I'm sure you're a good bloke!

dont we all wish we were tho? jsut some of us cant help it....

Sidewinder
30th October 2007, 14:16
Thats ok, you can pour it down either Carvers or Sidewinders pants....watch what happens :bleh:

oh no kitty my love your turning me on so much i might have to go have sex with carver soon :love:

Sidewinder
30th October 2007, 14:17
bro, it takes 3 to party...where is my spot?

you know your spot and its right in the sandwhich

Kittyhawk
30th October 2007, 17:48
oh no kitty my love your turning me on so much i might have to go have sex with carver soon :love:

Well I'll ask really sweetly and say "can I watch" I'll sit in the corner and will turn down the noise on my vibrator, just to set the atmosphere.

Kittyhawk
30th October 2007, 17:54

ARRRGH! We arent a match

Firstly he's too young and Im too old

Secondly, 250s dont do it for me :shutup:

And thirdly....I enjoy the adult company of real men.

carver
30th October 2007, 20:39
you know your spot and its right in the sandwhich

fuck your a laugh...

Finn
31st October 2007, 08:39
Careful Finn, things usually happen in "threes!" :shit:

Just did. Person I knew just got killed at a railway crossing in Featherston.

007XX
31st October 2007, 09:31
ARRRGH! We arent a match

Firstly he's too young and Im too old

Secondly, 250s dont do it for me :shutup:

Oh ouch!!! :pinch:

Just did. Person I knew just got killed at a railway crossing in Featherston.

So very sorry to hear that Finn...:(

RIP to your friend.

Kittyhawk
31st October 2007, 15:06
You girls have some pretty hot Avatars

Isn't the internet great - I wonder if we all met what reality would be :eek5:
Of course I really do look like a big fat arse

Lol.....come to ATNR one day....:sweatdrop

Maha
31st October 2007, 15:09

So does that mean you are ok to pillion with me on the 955i Saturday?...:scooter:

Kittyhawk
31st October 2007, 16:19
So does that mean you are ok to pillion with me on the 955i Saturday?...:scooter:

Lol thought I was on the back of Moms for the day....either way it'd be good to be on the back of a bike...:niceone:

Coyote
24th November 2007, 19:15
The hottest bike in the world won't get you far with the ladies if you are a bit of a dropkick. . .

And a totally breathtakingly yummy bloke will still pull no problems even if he was riding a pink 50cc scoot.
What do you mean by dropkick? Unattractive or a dickish personality? Both?

I've seen plenty of unattractive arseholes with fine ladies because they're bad boys or have money. Hell, most girls have been attracted to me because of the cliche bad boy image that bikers get.

Anyway, if you want a vehicle to attract women, a car is going to be much easier. Though it tends to be a finer class of women that are attracted to bikes, though if it's only the bike they're interested in they're still not worth it in my opinion

Edit: oh, what the hell?! This is the second time I've found myself in an old thread. What's going on?

HornetBoy
24th November 2007, 20:28
What do you mean by dropkick? Unattractive or a dickish personality? Both?

I've seen plenty of unattractive arseholes with fine ladies because they're bad boys or have money. Hell, most girls have been attracted to me because of the cliche bad boy image that bikers get.

Anyway, if you want a vehicle to attract women, a car is going to be much easier. Though it tends to be a finer class of women that are attracted to bikes, though if it's only the bike they're interested in they're still not worth it in my opinion

Edit: oh, what the hell?! This is the second time I've found myself in an old thread. What's going on?

Well around wanganui ive found even putting on my mysterious look (tinted dark black hjc helmet and black gloss hornet ) and going thru the town still doesnt attract the ladies .. they all look at you then hop into the lowerd boy racer car behind me .. :nono: then next set of light try to race me so yea , but hey this is wanganui im talking about here so yea :whocares:

Cr1MiNaL
24th November 2007, 21:15
Well around wanganui ive found even putting on my mysterious look (tinted dark black hjc helmet and black gloss hornet ) and going thru the town still doesnt attract the ladies .. they all look at you then hop into the lowerd boy racer car behind me .. :nono: then next set of light try to race me so yea , but hey this is wanganui im talking about here so yea :whocares:

time for an upgrade mate? come wid me to da city some day :bleh:

McJim
24th November 2007, 21:40
I bought Chickadee a 2006 GSX750F...that seemed to work.....:devil2:

Dave-
24th November 2007, 22:29
it's hard on an fxr150...but it's all in the presentation and how you talk it up...

providing she's thick as a brick "suzuki is the best, it's like the ferrari of the motorcycling world"..."no really, the fewer cc you have the better, because it's lighter but only has a few less cc!"...."skyline? pffft...I'd smoke a skyline...I'd be so quick the smoke would've settled"

fredie
24th November 2007, 23:30
pull over an bend over babe:innocent:

Coyote
25th November 2007, 16:50
They can't really tell what you look like, think that's the main reason. You could be some balding businessman for all they know :p

hospitalfood
25th November 2007, 16:55
a thread about getting chicks with bikes.......????????

go to a busy pedestrian crossing in the city and wait till there is one in front of you.

Dave-
25th November 2007, 17:00
I like pulling out my helmet then whipping my long dark locks through the air catching the rays of sun.

having awesome hair drags chicks too, they cant help but touch it, which...you...get the idea...heh

mud boy
25th November 2007, 18:17

a muddy puddle i like mud hehehe
yeah true "most" young girls are in to cars and those guy that low ride (pull down there pants) and the rap and carp. then i tell them about bikes and they like whats a motorbike? :Pokey:
then once they know im.... cool :cool: hehe:apint: