PDA

View Full Version : KB Trackday 6 Photos up on Flickr

Zapf
30th October 2007, 01:28
Hello All,

NOTE
All proceeds are donated to Razya / Backfire (Evans family) in light of their recent tragic lost to help with a large insurance excess left behind.

TRACKDAY 6 PHOTOS
I have 987 photos from Trackday 6 up on Flickr.

To order high resolution photos, please email felixt@orcon.net.nz with name of photos.

Price $10 NZD Each or $50 NZD for unlimited photos of the same bike.

HERE (http://www.flickr.com/gp/8299916@N03/65zE3W)

Special photos
D Series are special edition photos, available on request. They are high quality art, worthy to be printed onto A3+ sizes on Gloss / Matt or Canvas. Price $25NZD
Sample as follows Special photos HERE (http://www.flickr.com/gp/8299916@N03/6h53o2)
Below are 2 D Series samples (low resolution)

Gremlin
30th October 2007, 01:47
:drool: look ma, I'm in a special shot... and I look goooooood :clap:

Kendog
30th October 2007, 05:34
Nice pictures once again Felix :niceone:

unrealone
30th October 2007, 05:55
Thanks for the pictures!

Devil
30th October 2007, 07:27
Great photos again, Felix.

unrealone
30th October 2007, 15:45
Quick question, its $10 for the digital image, correct? Or is this a print?

skidMark
30th October 2007, 15:49

It's for the full res digital file bro

can be blown up to a3 size...still mint.

Zapf
30th October 2007, 16:21
Thanks guys!

$10 digital image. If you want print I can do as well. But don't hold me to when you will recieve it.

But for the $25 ones. Lets say I am checking out a printing place at the moment.

Quasievil
30th October 2007, 16:35
Cool, can you give us a idea of delivery time :whistle:

boomer
30th October 2007, 16:51

bwahahaa..meanie

Sanx
30th October 2007, 17:17
What you do to the grass in your special photos, Felix?

White trash
30th October 2007, 19:05
I thought you'd be ordering up big time Dan. There's a heap in there of you in front of me.

surfchick
30th October 2007, 20:38
raaaaad pix felix!
I'm going to get the all you can eat package as these would be my very first track-day pictures :love: how do we pay? :chase:

unrealone
30th October 2007, 20:44
raaaaad pix felix!
I'm going to get the all you can eat package as these would be my very first track-day pictures :love: how do we pay? :chase: Flick him an email and I guess he'll send you Bank Details. Awaiting my reply.

Was easy to find my pics.. just had to look for the 996 and go a few over and there was the RS trailing behind! :scooter:

surfchick
30th October 2007, 22:22
Flick him an email and I guess he'll send you Bank Details. Awaiting my reply.

Was easy to find my pics.. just had to look for the 996 and go a few over and there was the RS trailing behind! :scooter:

except for the 2nd session following which I had to reel you in after a momentary laps in which I seemed to be getting great views of your exhaust. thankfully no photo's proving 250cc's are as good as 996 of them...ba ha

Zapf
30th October 2007, 23:18
What you do to the grass in your special photos, Felix?

Its an art one learns over time

3~5 days

raaaaad pix felix!
I'm going to get the all you can eat package as these would be my very first track-day pictures :love: how do we pay? :chase:

Email me with all the photos you can find of yourself :)

Devil
31st October 2007, 12:14
Email me with all the photos you can find of yourself :)
$10 extra gets you Surfchick's OTHER photos.:whistle:

surfchick
31st October 2007, 20:06
$10 extra gets you Surfchick's OTHER photos.:whistle:

hey devil - try adding a few more zero's baby
:bleh::doctor::doctor:

FROSTY
31st October 2007, 20:10
not one pic of me :bleh::bleh::bleh:

Jorja
31st October 2007, 20:24
not one pic of me :bleh::bleh::bleh:

Think it is page 16. At the end. A great series of someone getting a talking too. Think I might have to get me a copy and frame it. lol

Zapf
31st October 2007, 22:36
Think it is page 16. At the end. A great series of someone getting a talking too. Think I might have to get me a copy and frame it. lol

that one is classic I recon :) and its Page 15 actually

speights_bud
2nd November 2007, 22:57
Awesome Pic's Zapf, really stoked someone got some decent sets of me for once :D:D, it makes me look fast when myself and Death Inc are both draggin knee's together!!
will look at the back funds and see if i can afford some pic's.

kornboy
3rd November 2007, 09:27
Have put $50 into your account but havent heard from you for a few days now....Whats up?

Zapf
3rd November 2007, 16:53
Have put $50 into your account but havent heard from you for a few days now....Whats up?

Been busy with the Cheese Cutter ride mate. Can you email / PM me with your email address? So I know which order is yours. Thanks.

kornboy
8th November 2007, 11:09
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????:Oi:

Zapf
9th November 2007, 03:13
Dude... just came home from work :(

Check your email

2 wheel madness
13th November 2007, 09:24
:Oi: Emailed you with a question on 5/11, you replied sameday, put money into your account on 6/11 and emailed you, then emailed you again on the 8/11 STILL NO REPLY, Whats happening man????

Zapf
13th November 2007, 14:00
whats your email address?

I have to say VERY CLEARLY. THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS. I do this in my spare time. And I have been working the whole weekend (even when I don't want to) and just caught up on sleep.

Also, I make adjustment if needed to every photo after it is ordered. So don't just think it is plugged out and given to you. If you think I am just sitting on my ASS then that is WRONG.

I am getting everyone's photos to them as soon as I can.

2 wheel madness
13th November 2007, 20:55
I understand (now) that this is a sideline for you and time is precious but was concerned after handing over funds and not hearing back from you.

Got photos now, good pics too man, Cheers

Zapf
13th November 2007, 22:51
I understand (now) that this is a sideline for you and time is precious but was concerned after handing over funds and not hearing back from you.

Got photos now, good pics too man, Cheers

Thanks :) good so u know where me and where me knows you coming from.