PDA

View Full Version : First round of Night Speed Drag Wars...

Wheeliemonsta
30th October 2007, 07:36
Gidday,
Any one heading down for this... (Friday, November 2nd)

Cheers

:rockon:

mugins
30th October 2007, 20:57
Yes count me in ,on black k4 ;)

Bigsexy
30th October 2007, 21:12
Yeah hope to give it a go.

Mr Merde
31st October 2007, 06:14
Spectator, GS1200SS

Loopy
31st October 2007, 09:51
Yahoooo! Its that time again! Yeah I'll be there, have been looking forward to this since the winter series ended in August!:eek: Lets hope we have a huge turnout of bikes to kick the series off! Ive been spreading the word so it should be all good. just a bit of info : Gates open at 5pm, scrutineering and race entry from 5.30pm and the track should be open for practising from 6.30pm onwards. Remember, theres no eftpos facilities down at meremere so bring your purses ladies! :bleh: See you on the strip!! 2 more sleeps to go. Yay!:soon::woohoo:

boostin
31st October 2007, 10:43
Yahoooo! Its that time again! Yeah I'll be there, have been looking forward to this since the winter series ended in August!:eek: Lets hope we have a huge turnout of bikes to kick the series off! Ive been spreading the word so it should be all good. just a bit of info : Gates open at 5pm, scrutineering and race entry from 5.30pm and the track should be open for practising from 6.30pm onwards. Remember, theres no eftpos facilities down at meremere so bring your purses ladies! :bleh: See you on the strip!! 2 more sleeps to go. Yay!:soon::woohoo:

Will they let a race bike run if it has no lights?

ALLY G
31st October 2007, 16:42
Will they let a race bike run if it has no lights?

night wars + no lights wot d'ya think ........ computer says no ! cough!:doh:

ALLY G
31st October 2007, 16:45
no probs for the day runs though.

bandit_girl
1st November 2007, 14:58
I'm wanting to go but.....
Hopefully i'm not the only girl that will be blasting down the track?

skidMark
1st November 2007, 15:07
drag racing...at night...sounds highly dangerous....

so i will try be there :devil2:

Wheeliemonsta
1st November 2007, 15:07

Just get out there & enjoy the night, "Loopy" will be floating around somewhere in the haze of tyre smoke & newly repowered Falcons...

None of us bite unless provoked - rock on up & make yourself known, one of us will show you the ropes if it's your first time round...

Cheers

skidMark
1st November 2007, 15:13
Just get out there & enjoy the night, "Loopy" will be floating around somewhere in the haze of tyre smoke & newly repowered Falcons...

None of us bite unless provoked - rock on up & make yourself known, one of us will show you the ropes if it's your first time round...

Cheers

i'm sure ull "show her the ropes" :buggerd: lol

Kwaka14
1st November 2007, 15:15
Gutted, the first meet and I'm off fishing...

Wheeliemonsta
1st November 2007, 15:22
i'm sure ull "show her the ropes" :buggerd: lol

:oi-grr:

Theres no bloody hope for some people, is there... :finger:

skidMark
1st November 2007, 15:39
Gutted, the first meet and I'm off fishing...

ud rather go fishing than ride ur bike...????

u do not deserve a bike..especially not a machine as fine as a kawasaki :oi-grr:

:bleh::bleh::bleh:

ALLY G
1st November 2007, 17:18
bugger I aint gona make it !!!
still got the rev limiter to hook up boo hooo.
bandit_girl there r usualy a few girls there but all the guys r friendly & helpfull so get out there & jus do it. :-)

Bigsexy
1st November 2007, 18:40
full leathers only? coduras allowed?

Chrislost
1st November 2007, 20:56
i went in draggins and a jacket last year...

Loopy
2nd November 2007, 10:05

As wheelimonsta pointed out, yes i'm a girl I race, and I will definitely be floating about! I wont be on my bike tho I'll be competing in my falcon, I shall intoduce myself. Its reeeeeeallllly good fun! C u there my lovelies! :Punk::woohoo:

Yellow Streak
5th November 2007, 22:40
I'm keen for the next one!

Bigsexy
5th November 2007, 22:58
Fuck Yeah Im doing that again. 16th Nov next meeting. Thanks to any of the guys on KiwiBiker who helped with my brake problem and advice. I hope to have a New Paint Job on the bike before next meeting [shame] haha

Yellow Streak
6th November 2007, 21:55
I hope to have a better exhaust by then too!

trump-lady
6th November 2007, 22:09
Im trying to meet up with yellow streak to go to this cause I have no clue where it is. Never been but he tells me its awesome. I dunno bout racing though, but I'll def be cheering my fellow ladies on :)

bandit_girl
6th November 2007, 22:42
I had a blast down the track last week, not exactly the best times i ran at but farkkkk i had a go!
Who else is going to the next race and will i be the only girlie racing?

Pancakes
7th November 2007, 21:22
Do they have a place to park bikes not on dirt/mud? Or just lump it with the cars and leave your shoe/tin of weed/girlfriend under the sidestand?

mugins
8th November 2007, 08:31
Do they have a place to park bikes not on dirt/mud? Or just lump it with the cars and leave your shoe/tin of weed/girlfriend under the sidestand?

Heaps of good parking just go through car park, over bridge, around to your left and park with the rest of us .

Chrislost
13th November 2007, 20:41
the next one is this week?
i havnt had any legal fun in a few weeks, time to top up...

16th 5:30?

:Punk:

mugins
14th November 2007, 11:52
the next one is this week?
16th 5:30?

YES THAT'S RIGHT

Chrislost
16th November 2007, 09:23
what is the weather like down there?

is anyone else going this round?

Wheeliemonsta
16th November 2007, 09:30
what is the weather like down there?

is anyone else going this round?

Bikes all good to go - will play the weather by ear, apparently it aint lookin that flash :wait:

Cheers

Chrislost
16th November 2007, 10:28
Bikes all good to go - will play the weather by ear, apparently it aint lookin that flash :wait:

Cheers

well metservice said clearing and fine tomorrow.

*crossed toes*

Loopy
16th November 2007, 12:42
I had a blast down the track last week, not exactly the best times i ran at but farkkkk i had a go!
Who else is going to the next race and will i be the only girlie racing?

no you wont be the only girl racing I'll be there as usual! tehee.Quite a few ladies race.

the weather looks like its guna clear up for us, looking okay over my way and looking south doesnt look to bad eitha. Cross your fingers you toes and anything else you can cross, I WANNA RACE!!

slamdog
29th November 2007, 16:05
:chase: is the drags on tomorrow? and if so whos going?

bandit_girl
30th November 2007, 13:47
:chase: is the drags on tomorrow? and if so whos going?

I'll be there and it's on as for as i know.
F&^%$ i hope this irritating rain stops down at the track tonight.
Why does it always rain every friggin fortnight....

slamdog
1st December 2007, 00:15
was very nice to meet u and your hubby,:2thumbsup look fowerd to seeing u guys again and thanx for all the help.

bandit_girl
1st December 2007, 21:23
was very nice to meet u and your hubby,:2thumbsup look fowerd to seeing u guys again and thanx for all the help.

For sure... we'll catch up there again.:soon:
It's just way too much fun blasting down the track hey!!...it's addictive!:Punk:
It was nice to meet you and your buddies.
Wicked beasty bikes you guys have too.
Happy to help a fellow rider, anytime!