PDA

View Full Version : Hello

des_picable
21st October 2004, 10:51
I stumbled on this place by accident.

How is everyone?

White trash
21st October 2004, 10:53
We're an accident looking for a place to happen. 'Part from that, good as gold.

Ya'self?

badlieutenant
21st October 2004, 10:54
wellcome, great place this. sorta like that hotel the eagels sing about........... :scooter:

vifferman
21st October 2004, 10:55
We're an accident looking for a place to happen. 'Part from that, good as gold.I thought we were a series of accidents in many different places, connected only by dint (or dent?) of the Evil Pernicious Biker Gods being implicated in almost all of the alleged incidents...

Anyway - Greeetings, O Mr Picable. Beware the rabid Bare-Arsed Wari (he'll be along in a moment or two....)

Cajun
21st October 2004, 10:56
welcome what suzuki do ya have?

manuboy
21st October 2004, 10:56
are you.........?

Blakamin
21st October 2004, 10:58
wellcome, great place this. sorta like that hotel the eagels sing about........... :scooter:
THAT's why i can never leave!!! I knew there was a reason!

Welcome to KB... have fun! I do..... :stoogie:

Joni
21st October 2004, 11:05
Yeah Welcome to the mad house...

When Wari arrives and shows you his butt, dont worry, its standard practice... :eek: :laugh:

des_picable
21st October 2004, 11:06
Thanks for the welcome. I ride a gsxr1100w that I've had for about a year. I usually ride on my own. But look forward to contributing on here in some way. Maybe even meet up sometime.

StoneChucker
21st October 2004, 11:18
Always nice to see a new bike (and face). There are plenty of organised (some unorganised) rides in Aucks, and everywhere else for that matter. Keep an eye out on the forums here for where and when.

Dave

wari
21st October 2004, 11:26
Yeah Welcome to the mad house...

When Wari arrives and shows you his butt, dont worry, its standard practice... :eek: :laugh:

I HAve no butt to give ... :spudwhat:

OH ... you mean THIS BUtt ... ==> :moon:

HUllo DEs ... :spudwave: ... THe above butt is yours ...

I THink it WAS JONi's ...

BUtt I hadto take it offher for reasons I wont disco-lose ... :thud:

TAke it easy mate ...

magnum
21st October 2004, 11:35
hello and welcome in.nuf said. :ride:

Cajun
21st October 2004, 11:54
Thanks for the welcome. I ride a gsxr1100w that I've had for about a year. I usually ride on my own. But look forward to contributing on here in some way. Maybe even meet up sometime.

nice i had a 96 gsxr1100wt before i got the k4 600 was a nice bike, apart from the tight twisty stuff

Ms Piggy
21st October 2004, 14:00

How is everyone?
No not an accident, your arrival here at this time was predestined or was it? The jury is still out on that one depending on who you wanna get into a never ending debate with...oh yeah! Welcome! We're odd, funny, slightly crazy, sometime psychotic but we all looooooove bikes, so this is a most excellent place. :)

jrandom
21st October 2004, 14:02
slightly crazy, sometime psychotic...

Slightly? Sometime? Speak for yourself...

James Deuce
21st October 2004, 14:33
Welcome and have fun here. Don't take anything seriously, or you can be overwhelmed with feelings of being thrashed by Internet Tough Guys.

jrandom
21st October 2004, 14:39
Don't take anything seriously, or you can be overwhelmed with feelings of being thrashed by Internet Tough Guys.

Arrrrrrrr.

kerryg
21st October 2004, 15:00

How is everyone?

As one of the language police here let me first welcome you, and second congratulate you on the pleasingly correct manner in which you have expressed your name. "Des-picable" implies to me that the emphasis in DESpicable (as it quite properly should be) is on the 1st syllable (DES) and only on that syllable,and that the following syllables are unstressed, unlike the manner in which the less literate say the word with the emphasis on the 2nd syllable (desPICable). Jolly well done. :first:

Oh and we do have an interest in motorcycles here too. :msn-wink:

PS By the way, nice ride. I have a certain ....ummm :love: ....affection for GSXR1100s

Cajun
21st October 2004, 15:26
As one of the language police here let me first welcome you, and second congratulate you on the pleasingly correct manner in which you have expressed your name. "Des-picable" implies to me that the emphasis in DESpicable (as it quite properly should be) is on the 1st syllable (DES) and only on that syllable,and that the following syllables are unstressed, unlike the manner in which the less literate say the word with the emphasis on the 2nd syllable (desPICable). Jolly well done. :first:

Oh and we do have an interest in motorcycles here too. :msn-wink:

PS By the way, nice ride. I have a certain ....ummm :love: ....affection for GSXR1100s

Just a certain affection for gsxr1100 how many have you got not a whole rubgy team worth of them or something

kerryg
21st October 2004, 15:48
Just a certain affection for gsxr1100 how many have you got not a whole rubgy team worth of them or something

It's a secret :cool2:

toads
21st October 2004, 15:53
hello and welcome , a happy accident I'd say

Madmax
21st October 2004, 19:29
maybe i will try a sam hunt reply
why :drinknsin

Midnight 82
21st October 2004, 20:02
:devil2: where all devils here welcome :niceone:

ching_ching
22nd October 2004, 18:42
:spudwave:

SPORK
22nd October 2004, 19:14
Ahoy, Mr Beaver!

inlinefour
13th November 2004, 11:51

How is everyone?

:ar15: bit hung ova :Oi: but will have a nap this arvo :ride: then might go 4 a ride this evening :ride:

Ms Piggy
13th November 2004, 15:29
I thought we were a series of accidents in many different places, connected only by dint (or dent?) of the Evil Pernicious Biker Gods being implicated in almost all of the alleged incidents...

Yes this be us, take us as you find us and we'll love ya long time. Welcome des_picable :niceone:

inlinefour
15th November 2004, 12:28
Welcome and have fun here. Don't take anything seriously, or you can be overwhelmed with feelings of being thrashed by Internet Tough Guys.

Just pillicks that cant ride for shite and know it.