PDA

View Full Version : Flame Warrior = KB Ghost town

Trudes
30th October 2007, 09:41
Anyone else noticed how neglected the flame warriors have been lately? What's up, nobody got any issues? (Can I have a Tui please?):mellow:

Kendog
30th October 2007, 10:03
Even this thread is a ghost town :whistle:

Kendog
30th October 2007, 10:04
Oww, that hurt :bash:

Disco Dan
30th October 2007, 10:08
Anyone else noticed how neglected the flame warriors have been lately? What's up, nobody got any issues? (Can I have a Tui please?):mellow:

Looks fine to me? :whistle:

skelstar
30th October 2007, 10:18
Was going to nominate you as "Strumpet" Trudi, but I know you're just a sweet thing in real life! Ha!

I can see a raft of good descriptions for our favourite me-me-me-me (non-rider) LOL! ...but I'm not mean... which is curious!

Skyryder
30th October 2007, 10:20

They have all been arrested under the Terror Act.

Skyyrder

Kendog
30th October 2007, 10:36
Was going to nominate you as "Strumpet" Trudi, but I know you're just a sweet thing in real life! Ha!

I can see a raft of good descriptions for our favourite me-me-me-me (non-rider) LOL! ...but I'm not mean... which is curious!

I have no bling power :soon:

Kendog
30th October 2007, 10:38
Was going to nominate you...

Speaking of nominating, is that your flower artwork?
That is surely worthy of a nomination :lol:

98tls
30th October 2007, 10:43
Anyone else noticed how neglected the flame warriors have been lately? What's up, nobody got any issues? (Can I have a Tui please?):mellow: Must be a lot going on in levin at the moment.

skelstar
30th October 2007, 10:55
Speaking of nominating, is that your flower artwork?
That is surely worthy of a nomination :lol:
Found it whilst looking for desktop-pic for my Mac last night (1680x1050 yummy) and had too much wine ...

Kendog
Must be a lot going on in levin at the moment.

hahahaha, classic :laugh:

skelstar

Heh heh heh :yes:

Kendog
30th October 2007, 10:56
Found it whilst looking for desktop-pic for my Mac last night (1680x1050 yummy) and had too much wine ...

Just did some art for mine.

Curious_AJ
30th October 2007, 11:03

har, har .. very funny... if you havent noticed of late, I've been keeping to myself. that was uncalled for...

and besides, "me-me-me-me" that describes a WHOLE lot of other people on here that i know of too...

but aside from that, I reckon the strumpet flame warrior should go to you. :p

skelstar
30th October 2007, 11:05
and besides, "me-me-me-me" that describes a WHOLE lot of other people on here that i know of too...
Thats true, KB seems to be full of them these days.

Curious_AJ
30th October 2007, 11:11
lollerskates.

exactly... my point made...

hmm... what was that puppy one again?

The Pastor
30th October 2007, 11:36
you can't flame on kb, you get infracted for being abusive to other members, even if you say somthing along the lines of "i have a big penis"

The Pastor
30th October 2007, 11:37
you can't even flame in PD even tho it says pd is for;

Pointless Drivel
Troll, flame war and other pointless threads.

Fatjim
30th October 2007, 11:44
you can't flame on kb, you get infracted for being abusive to other members, even if you say somthing along the lines of "i have a big penis"

Gross fabrications have always been tolerated.

Fatjim
30th October 2007, 11:47
III is a shoe in for site Ego.

Trudes
30th October 2007, 12:23
So it seems some people do have some issues after all, and that you and I have both been nominated Skels. haahahahaha:spanking:

skelstar
30th October 2007, 12:28
Yeah, real clever eh?

...think we should have a flame-warrior-nominated party.

Trudes
30th October 2007, 12:31
Yeah, real clever eh?

...think we should have a flame-warrior-nominated party.

Sounds good, only the really cool people can come then:bleh:

The Pastor
30th October 2007, 12:31
Gross fabrications have always been tolerated.
not according to the mods

Curious_AJ
30th October 2007, 12:51
Sounds good, only the really cool people can come then:bleh:

well, that rules Aj out then :third:

Dilligaf
30th October 2007, 13:15
III is a shoe in for site Ego.

Nah, Pinko :done:

Lissa
30th October 2007, 13:26
ahhh trudes you asked for it! :bleh:

Drew
30th October 2007, 13:48
How do I nominate someone for something?

Virago
30th October 2007, 14:01
How do I nominate someone for something?

Quick Links / Site Stuff / Flame Warrior.

Drew
30th October 2007, 16:54
How in the hell can skelstar be nominated for trogladite for christ sake? It would take a really think and pathetic indevidual to call him a narsossist or a biggot to begin with, and he's way too self controled to ever be goaded into rage. When did he last rant???

I feel this post has completely shown I would be better suited to the position, except for the biggot part, I hate every race, religion, and gender equally.

Lissa
30th October 2007, 16:56
How in the hell can skelstar be nominated for trogladite for christ sake? It would take a really think and pathetic indevidual to call him a narsossist or a biggot to begin with, and he's way too self controled to ever be goaded into rage. When did he last rant???

I feel this post has completely shown I would be better suited to the position, except for the biggot part, I hate every race, religion, and gender equally.
Hmm you want me to nominate you??? I didnt vote for Skelstar... theres no way hes a trogladite... maybe a trollop but never trogladite. ;)

Drew
30th October 2007, 17:15
Hmm you want me to nominate you??? I didnt vote for Skelstar... theres no way hes a trogladite... maybe a trollop but never trogladite. ;)

I was merely trying to make a point, but if you want to you can.

skelstar
30th October 2007, 17:16
You trying to goad me into this 'rage' thing? ...thats fine, my todo list at your new house has just got shorter :2guns:

Trudes
30th October 2007, 18:17
Well don't worry, I will store all this away and bring it up at some later date..... :oi-grr:

Drew
30th October 2007, 18:57
Well don't worry, I will store all this away and bring it up at some later date..... :oi-grr:

Pity Mikey isn't here anymore, damn he could dig out some obscure posts from the past.

Coyote
30th October 2007, 19:05
I used to be Godzilla, why did that change?

Storm
30th October 2007, 19:27
Probably timed out

chanceyy
30th October 2007, 20:08

:oi-grr: leave levin outta it ..:bleh:

Drew
31st October 2007, 15:57
We get it spank, ya like Asian girls. It killed the thread however.

SpankMe
31st October 2007, 16:12
We get it spank, ya like Asian girls. It killed the thread however.

Another kiwi make lacking testosterone. If people don't wonna see it, they shouldn't have the censor option turned off.

Toaster
31st October 2007, 16:17
I'm surprised they haven't started selling testosterone on Turd Me.

Flame Warriors? Took ages to read through all the descriptions but quite amusing :)

Drew
31st October 2007, 17:21
Another kiwi make lacking testosterone. If people don't wonna see it, they shouldn't have the censor option turned off.

I aint lacking anything, just trying to stir up some interest in the thread again, it amuses me to see who nominates who and why.

ManDownUnder
31st October 2007, 17:30
tsk tsk tsk... I'm failing in my bid to maintain my previous perv status but Spank... mate - you're not a perv.

That's like saying the Pope has an interest in religion.

flame
31st October 2007, 17:32
[CENTER]Vote SpankMe (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/fw_pollbooth.php?do=showbooth&boothid=62)
Site Perv since March 2005

[

Geeze, them Asians are meant to have all the technical advances in the world but they dont even crop the nest???:oi-grr:

Hitcher
31st October 2007, 17:44
Oh. My. God. Flame Warriors. The BDOTGNZA will be burning a cross later this evening on the Kendogs' front lawn to voice their displeasure at the rekindling of interest in this inane feature. Interested observers welcome. Feel free to mug any trick or treaters you meet on the way for marshmallows and any other snacks you may want to toast on the flames.

Trudes
7th November 2007, 06:37
I'm most pleased to see the Flame Warriors being used to good effect and for its intended purpose:2guns::girlfight:. Yah, you guys make me proud!!:clap:*sniffs back a tear*