PDA

View Full Version : CDMTCI Annual trackday - Manfeild?

unhingedlizard
30th October 2007, 13:24
Did I read correct in Bike Rider that the annual trackday is on again in january? Can I sign up for this online or should I just call the number in the mag?

dhunt
30th October 2007, 14:09
Did I read correct in Bike Rider that the annual trackday is on again in january? Can I sign up for this online or should I just call the number in the mag?
generally you just turn up on the day and hand over your $$'s. No need to pre book or anything. Busted on here is the president so you could try PMing him if you want more details.

unhingedlizard
31st October 2007, 17:59
Cool, thanks.

Thomas
4th November 2007, 16:35
generally you just turn up on the day and hand over your $$'s. No need to pre book or anything. Busted on here is the president so you could try PMing him if you want more details.

Not since August. New president is Rob Whitfield. 06-355-3648. No prebookings as far as I know, first in, first served.

Beemer
30th December 2007, 16:41
Don't forget, this track day is THIS coming weekend - start praying for good weather now! January 5, first in, first served. No cheques.

unhingedlizard
7th January 2008, 18:38
I would have gone except over the christmas period my....er.....leathers appear to have.....er......shrunk.:Oops:

Beemer
10th January 2008, 08:28
I would have gone except over the christmas period my....er.....leathers appear to have.....er......shrunk.:Oops:

Same here, damned things! But you have time to shrink yourself before the next track day which is on March 2 this year.

Beemer
27th September 2008, 10:41
I've started a new thread with details of the 2009 track day in it. New club president since August is Andrew Pugh.