PDA

View Full Version : Media contact required

Zapf
30th October 2007, 18:49
We are looking for media contacts. If you know anyone who we can talk to at the following organizations or any other media

TV STATIONS
TVNZ
TV3

NEWS PAPERS
HERALD
COURIER
TIMES

RADIO
RADIO HAURIKI
RADIO NETWORK
BFM (RADIO)
ROCK FM
ALT TV

Please PM me if you can assist with any of the above. Or email me at felixt@orcon.net.nz

thanks

crashe
30th October 2007, 18:58
Newspapers: Western Leader - as Dan lived out west and the Western Leader is the local rag out west.

paddyrider
30th October 2007, 23:05
We are looking for media contacts. If you know anyone who we can talk to at the following organizations or any other media

TV STATIONS
TVNZ
TV3

NEWS PAPERS
HERALD
COURIER
TIMES

RADIO
RADIO HAURIKI
RADIO NETWORK
BFM (RADIO)
ROCK FM
ALT TV

Please PM me if you can assist with any of the above. Or email me at felixt@orcon.net.nz

thanks
may i ask why i might be able to help

xwhatsit
31st October 2007, 00:30
I suspect it would be to do with the cheesecutter protest ride. Media coverage is necessary for it to be effective.

crynsie
31st October 2007, 20:45
Prime News

Liz Seatter
Prime News Producer
09 414 0700

I have already told them about the ride, but I will remind them again tomorrow and then hassle them on Saturday.
The 5.30 bulletin also goes off to Australia, so there is some possibility of international coverage as well.

Hope this helps

FROSTY
31st October 2007, 20:55
I had a phone call today from sunday star/times --looking to contact Rayza's family

Gremlin
1st November 2007, 03:59
I had a phone call today from sunday star/times --looking to contact Rayza's family
It would seem several people are being chased for contact details.

The family won't speak to anyone, for a number of reasons, but one is that an investigation is still under way.

NighthawkNZ
1st November 2007, 06:25
you may find it easier to start off with some of the smaller papers, and local tv stations... then once it gets out there it will be easier to approach the larger...

though ultimately you would want to blanket the market with the story and have it in all papers, on all radio and tv at the same time... (and then repeat it)

MadDuck
1st November 2007, 07:22
I sent the details through to Rodney Times FM and Clint Brown did a plug for the ride this morning... :niceone:

Str8 Jacket
1st November 2007, 07:37
I have a good mate who is a Political Press Secretary for the opposition, dunno if he may be able to help out with much but maybe?... Could be a good "Political fight" for him...

MSTRS
1st November 2007, 08:10
Regional papers too? Although my contact attempt was ignored
Editor: Louis Pierard
DDL: +64 6 8730842
Email: editor@hbtoday.co.nz

Str8 Jacket
1st November 2007, 08:11
I also have a contact at Radio NZ....

Ozzie
2nd November 2007, 13:17
John Harold from Papakura Courier has been told, they will endeavour to be at the start point for South Auckland suburban newspapers

yungatart
1st December 2007, 17:53
Also looking for media contacts for the Taupo ride on Tuesday.

TV One
TV 3

Dom Post
NZ Herald
Any radio stations

Please PM me if you can help

Thanks

WelshWizard
1st December 2007, 21:05
It would seem several people are being chased for contact details.

The family won't speak to anyone, for a number of reasons, but one is that an investigation is still under way.

The investigation is the main reason, but as yet we have not come to terms with the way Dan died, after talking to the pathologist we are in our selves certain, that had Dan not come into contact with the wire barriers he would be with us now, with no major injury and very possibly no minor injury. So the Barriers have to go, and need to be replaced with ones that are safe for all road users