PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo

Cajun
21st October 2004, 14:24
Just won two tickets to saturday night fever. So told wife, we go to saturday night fever saturday evening and go to puke saturday to have a bit of fun at track dc:<

Motoracer
21st October 2004, 14:37
Just won two tickets to saturday night fever. So told wife, we go to saturday night fever saturday evening and go to puke saturday to have a bit of fun at track dc:<
Wooo hoo indeed! :Punk:

Cajun
21st October 2004, 14:46
Wooo hoo indeed! :Punk:

i be a one of those road block people going putt putt around track tho dc:<

Motoracer
21st October 2004, 14:51
i be a one of those road block people going putt putt around track tho dc:<
Is that offer of me being able to ride your bike on the track still available? :sunny:

Hitcher
21st October 2004, 14:58
Just won two tickets to saturday night fever.
Guess mine is not the first heart broken,
my eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know, there's just no gettin' over you
Hello, I'm just a fool who's willing
to sit around and wait for you
But baby can't you see, there's nothin' else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

Quasievil
21st October 2004, 15:02
Is that offer of me being able to ride your bike on the track still available? :sunny:
He may take his time answering that MR lol
Me thinks I might kick some Cajun arse on Saturday hehehehe:2guns:

Cajun
21st October 2004, 15:07

pfft you wish

Cajun
21st October 2004, 15:10
He may take his time answering that MR lol
Me thinks I might kick some Cajun arse on Saturday hehehehe:2guns:

that gay thing wouldn't keep up with the mighty gixxer dc:< reason they care called kawasuckys

Motoracer
21st October 2004, 15:17
pfft you wish
You better not leave your key in the bike when it's parked up then! :bleh:

Cajun
21st October 2004, 15:19
You better not leave your key in the bike when it's parked up then! :bleh:

my key stands straped to my cheast if your around BOY!!

Quasievil
21st October 2004, 15:21
that gay thing wouldn't keep up with the mighty gixxer dc:< reason they care called kawasuckys
Yeah Yeah talk it up mate, I know what will happen anyway, it will look like some rain three weeks away and to be safe you will take the cage so you wont turn up.
Have to try though cause it would be neat to see you in my mirrors

Cajun
21st October 2004, 15:23
Yeah Yeah talk it up mate, I know what will happen anyway, it will look like some rain three weeks away and to be safe you will take the cage so you wont turn up.
Have to try though cause it would be neat to see you in my mirrors

hahahah meant to be find all weekend i am just finding out if i can score tickets to the saturday show should know tomorrow.

ya should have mirrors on your pull them off for the track, you got any of that race tape, cause i didn't get any and need some for my headlight

Quasievil
21st October 2004, 15:29
HUH?? bike prep. never noticed anyone doing this before, is there something special about Saturday, racing or for fun? just a track day right??

MR ?? whats the deal dude

Cajun
21st October 2004, 15:31
HUH?? bike prep. never noticed anyone doing this before, is there something special about Saturday, racing or for fun? just a track day right??

Just a track day dude, just if ya going out take your mirrors off, and tape up your head light dc:<

at least your 636 as a laptimer only good thing about it really

Motoracer
21st October 2004, 15:34

It seems silly but it's logical. If you take the mirros and indicators off, that'll be 1 (or 2 in this case) less thing you'd have to pay for if your bike decides to go for a slide down the track. You don't have to do it but it's a good idea.

Yep, just a normal track day. I am sure even if you turn up on a rangi bike and wear jeans and a leather jacket, you'll still be allowed on the track.

Quasievil
21st October 2004, 15:41
Oh thats good cant be Fuuurked taking shit off me bike.

should be good fun especially with a good turn out might bring the fans ?? what ya think MR bring the girlies:whistle:

Motoracer
21st October 2004, 15:49
should be good fun especially with a good turn out might bring the fans ?? what ya think MR bring the girlies:whistle:
Yea man! See if you can get them to bring umbrellas along too. :D

Firefight
23rd October 2004, 13:50
Just won two tickets to saturday night fever. So sold the wife, so I go to saturday night fever saturday evening and go to puke saturday to have a bit of fun at track dc:<

why ??

F/F