PDA

View Full Version : What to say???? Christchurch riders (Sparrow_1982)

Sparrow_1982
2nd November 2007, 17:36
hey guys n gurls, names craig, i actually never even new this site existed untill wednesday night when i saw a group of bikes parked up outside BK moorhouse ave, stopped to have a chat and yeah well here i am, joining the mad house :niceone: anyways im always keen for a ride on my kawasaki, just got it back from the mechanics, done the seals in the carbs, front forks, and a new back tire. i have only owned this bike for just over 2 months now i think?? Glad to be back on a bike again tho, had to sell my last one due to family pressure after my dad stacked his ducati 900ss over near the wheatsheff pub around the back of lyttleton back in may. but not gonna say no more on that subject i dont wanna jinx myself :bleh: anyways can check more out about me on bebo just go to http://www.bebo.com/CraigR106 check it out..... otherwise i'll c ya's around no doubt

Her_C4
2nd November 2007, 17:59
Welcome aboard Sparrow :wari:

Sit down, read awhile and enjoy..... :clap:

PS Don't feed the trolls!!!!!!:eek5:

Sparrow_1982
2nd November 2007, 18:06
Welcome aboard Sparrow :wari:

Sit down, read awhile and enjoy..... :clap:

PS Don't feed the trolls!!!!!!:eek5:

:crazy: Trolls?????

98tls
2nd November 2007, 18:11
Welcome from downunder.:niceone:

Sparrow_1982
2nd November 2007, 18:18
Welcome from downunder.:niceone:

:drool: nice bike man!

Colapop
2nd November 2007, 18:20
:crazy: Trolls?????
Hello!! You seem like a nice young man... would you like to sit on my knee...?:whistle:

Sparrow_1982
2nd November 2007, 18:27
Hello!! You seem like a nice young man... would you like to sit on my knee...?:whistle:

:gob: as tempted as it may sound :finger: i'm alright thanx mate :angry:

The Lone Rider
2nd November 2007, 18:29
Welcome to KB

98tls
2nd November 2007, 18:31
:drool: nice bike man! Cheers,mutton dressed up as lamb really.:rolleyes:

98tls
2nd November 2007, 18:33
:gob: as tempted as it may sound :finger: i'm alright thanx mate :angry: He only wants to give ya a hug.......honest.

Colapop
2nd November 2007, 18:46
:gob: as tempted as it may sound :finger: i'm alright thanx mate :angry:
TEMPTED??? Don't be...

Muahahaha!!

Test one - complete.

So how fast are ya?

Sparrow_1982
2nd November 2007, 18:54
So how fast are ya?

:ar15: Fast enuf to keep away from u i hope :bash:

fireball
2nd November 2007, 18:54
welcome welcome!

beware of the little ones :cool:

Sparrow_1982
2nd November 2007, 18:59
welcome welcome!

beware of the little ones :cool:

little ones ...... :whocares: lol what can they do :dodge:

fireball
2nd November 2007, 20:11

ohh :devil2: you would be surprised you will have to join Lilsel and i for a drink when we get to chch

deanohit
2nd November 2007, 20:19
Welcome to the mad house mate, ya sound like you'll fit in just fine, be careful mate!

Colapop
3rd November 2007, 07:43
:ar15: Fast enuf to keep away from u i hope :bash:
HEY!! I'll have you know I'm old and slow... did I mentioned fat too?

The little ones swing... one hand on the collar, one on the waistband... :Pokey:

helenoftroy
4th November 2007, 02:14

You have to watch us old ones to:Punk:

Good to meet you and have abit of a cruise thru the gorges yesterday young Craig

The CBR arrives today:scooter::scooter:

laRIKin
4th November 2007, 08:25

Good to meet you and have abit of a cruise thru the gorges yesterday young Craig

What she said from both SDU and I.

Good ride good weather and interesting views at times.:gob::shutup:

Again soon.:ride::ride:

fireliv
4th November 2007, 08:33
Hi ya

Good of you 2 come along last wednesday! (I'm the chick with the bandit usually at the back following the green ZX6R) Hope to see ya this wednesday (anyone see the forcast for rain.....)

Welcome to KB

Bren
4th November 2007, 08:35
Heya...it goes from me too...welcome to the Madhouse...Ya know what I mean by now...and ya learnin bout trolls too...and you jus thought they were in stories??????

Anyways ride safe....and keep the rubber on the road....dont take after your pop...

Sparrow_1982
4th November 2007, 10:36

:woohoo: ur son will be pacing in circles all morning waiting for it would he? i know i was when i was waitin to go pick mine up :laugh:

Was a good ride yesterday, lookin forward to meetin up with you all again for our next one, suppose u both will be comin along on next wednesday's ride? i not gonna miss it thats for sure, is a good time and great way of meetin new people.

Sparrow_1982
4th November 2007, 10:39
Anyways ride safe....and keep the rubber on the road....dont take after your pop...

LOL yeah that month was a big learning curve, Thats for sure! did u see the photo's on my bebo of my dads bike and his arm? they quite impressive,

Sparrow_1982
4th November 2007, 10:43
What she said from both SDU and I.

Good ride good weather and interesting views at times.:gob::shutup:

Again soon.:ride::ride:

was great to meet both u and SDU, really enjoyed myself besides the little excursion i had was no biggie tho, Helen had a great view of it :doh::eek5::nono:

Rashika
4th November 2007, 19:48
welcome to the chch Kb bunch Sparrow. Its funny where you meet people huh?
:cool: catch ya round sometime

helenoftroy
4th November 2007, 23:31
:woohoo: ur son will be pacing in circles all morning waiting for it would he? i know i was when i was waitin to go pick mine up :laugh:

Was a good ride yesterday, lookin forward to meetin up with you all again for our next one, suppose u both will be comin along on next wednesday's ride? i not gonna miss it thats for sure, is a good time and great way of meetin new people.

He had to wait till 5pm(bike came up from Dunners in a truck):wait::wait::wait:

Hes only been home to eat since then - apart for letting me have a wee ride(demented wasp on heat but fun!!!)

If weather holds out we'll cruise along on Wednesday:wari:

NighthawkNZ
5th November 2007, 06:25
Welcome to KB nut house... enjoy your stay... please put your coffee cup in the dishwasher when you leave...

SDU
5th November 2007, 11:56
was great to meet both u and SDU, really enjoyed myself besides the little excursion i had was no biggie tho, Helen had a great view of it :doh::eek5::nono:

I think Helen forgot about it, the other view's we all saw:eek: not so sure.
Catch you on a ride again sometime.

Hes only been home to eat since then - apart for letting me have a wee ride(demented wasp on heat but fun!!!)

What did you do tie him the kennel so you could pinch a ride

Mikkel
5th November 2007, 13:23
Sorry for being so slow... Good to meet you last wednesday and good to see you gave in to the peer pressure and signed up here! Will be seeing you around - I'm always keen to go for a ride on your old bike :)

Turns out Craig is the former owner of my Kwaka two fiddy. He's the one who maimed it as well! Just had to point that out. ;)

Sparrow_1982
5th November 2007, 16:49
welcome to the chch Kb bunch Sparrow. Its funny where you meet people huh?
:cool: catch ya round sometime

thanx Rashika:banana:
this is crazy:blink: i never knew this was even here (this website) but yeah here it is :chase: abit crazy at times tho but all good:cool:

Sparrow_1982
5th November 2007, 17:01
Sorry for being so slow... Good to meet you last wednesday and good to see you gave in to the peer pressure and signed up here! Will be seeing you around - I'm always keen to go for a ride on your old bike :)

Turns out Craig is the former owner of my Kwaka two fiddy. He's the one who maimed it as well! Just had to point that out. ;)

lol, all good man,:rockon: i couldnt believe it when i saw that bike pullin up on wednesday night, i remember seein it on trademe a little while back, i am very suprised that it is in such good nick still, that james (who bought the bike off me) fella seemed to me like the type that wasnt gonna make it home in one piece on that bike the night i sold it to him, he was only interested in it's top speed really, i had no idea his licence was suspended, he told me he had left it at home, i was about to go around and take the bike back when i found out he hadnt changed the reg to his name, which reminds me i have a spare key for it that i will give to u next time i see ya :Oops: :innocent:

Sparrow_1982
5th November 2007, 17:13
Welcome to KB nut house... enjoy your stay... please put your coffee cup in the dishwasher when you leave...

Nut house about explains it LOL quite entertaining tho :jerry::niceone::msn-wink:

Sparrow_1982
5th November 2007, 17:24
Hi ya

Good of you 2 come along last wednesday! (I'm the chick with the bandit usually at the back following the green ZX6R) Hope to see ya this wednesday (anyone see the forcast for rain.....)

Welcome to KB

sorry we didnt get much of a chance to chat last wednesday night, i dont even think i got the name of the fella on the ninja, nice bike tho, i really like my kwaka's :love::woohoo: lol but yeah anyway:Offtopic: will definately be comin along again in future, although i might need some waterproof pants this week (i hope i dont jinx it tho)

Mikkel
5th November 2007, 20:52
lol, all good man,:rockon: i couldnt believe it when i saw that bike pullin up on wednesday night, i remember seein it on trademe a little while back, i am very suprised that it is in such good nick still, that james (who bought the bike off me) fella seemed to me like the type that wasnt gonna make it home in one piece on that bike the night i sold it to him, he was only interested in it's top speed really, i had no idea his licence was suspended, he told me he had left it at home, i was about to go around and take the bike back when i found out he hadnt changed the reg to his name, which reminds me i have a spare key for it that i will give to u next time i see ya :Oops: :innocent:

Hehe... I'm not too surprised. He seemed like a nice enough guy although he managed to get his license suspended after getting pulled over at 120 km/h on Moorhouse :no:

Dunno what the top speed is yet, I'm sure it's more than enough for now.
And yeah, I wouldn't mind having another key :)

Oh and the guy on the green ninja is phoenix(Tristan). Kwaka power :punk:

Sparrow_1982
6th November 2007, 18:31
Dunno what the top speed is yet, I'm sure it's more than enough for now.
And yeah, I wouldn't mind having another key :)

i know it's top speed, i'll let u find it out on ur own someday tho, wont ruin the suprise :eek::niceone: