PDA

View Full Version : Cheesecutter Photos

klyong82
3rd November 2007, 19:20
Hi guys, here are some pics prior to the ride. Thanks for coming and I am sure everyone had a great time.

twinkle
3rd November 2007, 19:30
lol@ EJ and hong in photo 2

Macstar
3rd November 2007, 20:04
Who's that blonde chick with small tits and hairy arms holding the helmet?

klyong82
3rd November 2007, 20:20
Who's that blonde chick with small tits and hairy arms holding the helmet?

Haha we were testing our homemade rocket launcher. So Andrew how about some clips while we were riding on the motorway......my clips...

Hanne
3rd November 2007, 20:44
Kim! I didn't get to pose!

klyong82
3rd November 2007, 21:08

I know....i'm sorry will you forgive me? But I'll see you tomorrow and I'll let you pose as much as you want for my camera :niceone:

Maha
3rd November 2007, 21:12

Thats cos you didnt have the baking....:Oops:.....

LilSel
3rd November 2007, 21:25
lol@ EJ and hong in photo 2

haha... could so photo shop that pic... like the dancing chick that turns into all sorts!!

EJK
3rd November 2007, 21:26
Nice photos :yes:

P.S. That L plate got blown away!!! :crybaby: Anybody saw it while riding????? :lol::lol:

Mom
3rd November 2007, 21:31

P.S. That L plate got blown away!!! :crybaby: Anybody saw it while riding????? :lol::lol:

No but I did see a red arm band floating down the motorway on our way down!.......found the owner of bare arm too, we fixed that smartish.

klingon
3rd November 2007, 22:36

LOL first thing I thought when I saw that photo - "he's not going to attach it with Velcro is he?!"

Try drilling a couple of holes in the L plate and a couple in your number plate and bolt it on. I have all the gear - PM me and I'll even do it for you. (My fee will be $399.95 - still cheaper than going without it) :sunny:

motorbyclist
4th November 2007, 00:07
Haha we were testing our homemade rocket launcher. So Andrew how about some clips while we were riding on the motorway......my clips...

haha, due my testing on friday battery went flat a few minutes before that 4WD cut into the bikes, so don't have his plate sorry... don't have clips of ehab either

i do have the 929 and a few other bikes though:third:
plus all of our ride to mission bay:second:
including our parking effort and dan riding on his tank:first:

(suppose i'll have to start a youtube account now, wont i?)

EDIT: oh FFS my old account i closed years ago means i can't use my online name case they think t's already used.... taking suggestions

motorbyclist
4th November 2007, 00:13
http://www.computecnetworks.com/cheesecutter/

SMC got on TV! (time 0.13)

WarlockNZ
4th November 2007, 00:28
http://www.computecnetworks.com/cheesecutter/

SMC got on TV! (time 0.13)

4.7 mb file . TV 1 news report ... Direct Link (http://www.computecnetworks.com/cheesecutter/Auckland%20Cheesecutter%20Ride.wmv)

WarlockNZ
4th November 2007, 00:32
on a side note .. (after you've watched the video) ... have you ever noticed how people stutter when they are telling fibs ??? ...

motorbyclist
4th November 2007, 00:37
lol

i wish the media would point out that those barriers are useless when used on a centreline

EJK
4th November 2007, 00:37
Haha get that red Hyobag out of the way Hong! Ref: Photo 3 :lol:

WarlockNZ
4th November 2007, 01:06
Haha get that red Hyobag out of the way Hong! Ref: Photo 3 :lol:

Those in glass houses my friend .. dont go dissing the Hyo bag when you ride a Yamaha Scorpio .... LOL ...Still ... good on you guys for showing up ... and just as a side note, i counted at least 15 Hyosung's on the ride ... :bleh::bleh:

bikerboy011
4th November 2007, 01:40
Cheers for photos Kim!!

EJK
4th November 2007, 01:42
Cheers for photos Kim!!

Go to sleep! :lol::lol::lol:

bikerboy011
4th November 2007, 01:43
i look weird in one of them!! lol

bikerboy011
4th November 2007, 01:44
i just got home from town haha

EJK
4th November 2007, 01:55
Home? Damn, I'm at my uni :(
visit my classroom if you want lol

bikerboy011
4th November 2007, 19:42
Home? Damn, I'm at my uni :(
visit my classroom if you want lol

ahaha i went to sleep!! maybe next time :woohoo:

ehab2weelr
5th November 2007, 11:41
haha, due my testing on friday battery went flat a few minutes before that 4WD cut into the bikes, so don't have his plate sorry... don't have clips of ehab either

aaaaaa come on! y me? :crybaby:

motorbyclist
5th November 2007, 12:26
next time i guess

UberRhys
5th November 2007, 12:57
Hi guys, here are some pics prior to the ride. Thanks for coming and I am sure everyone had a great time.

Nice pics, even found myself in the background walking back to my ride. :2thumbsup:2thumbsup

UberRhys
5th November 2007, 13:24
What make is that camera that you had attached to your helmet? I saw you walking round with it but didn't get a chance to ask you about it.

Is it decent enough quality/resolution? Audio? Memory size? Does it have removable memory?

Sorry for all the questions but I have been in the market for something like this for a while now. This is what I would like (http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SCX105L-Sports-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B0007QN8AG) but I can't find one anymore...

klyong82
5th November 2007, 13:42
What make is that camera that you had attached to your helmet? I saw you walking round with it but didn't get a chance to ask you about it.

Is it decent enough quality/resolution? Audio? Memory size? Does it have removable memory?

Sorry for all the questions but I have been in the market for something like this for a while now. This is what I would like (http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SCX105L-Sports-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B0007QN8AG) but I can't find one anymore...

That camera belonged to Andrew (motorbyclist). Still awaiting for him to load the clips on here to see the quality.

motorbyclist
5th November 2007, 15:24

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F5FKHI/ref=dp_cp_ob_title_0/105-8313372-9938850

it was an "Oregon Scientific ATC 2000"

i got it off trademe new for $250.

waterproof to 3 metres, seen video of one falling from a model rocket from 1900 feet and the video didn't even cut when it hit the ground, and i met a guy at the ride with one who had put it on his fairings and given it a bit of road rash - still worked fine

takes SD memory cards up to 2GB, at max settings a 2GB card (about $30) will last an hour, two alkaline AA batteries seem to last around 2 hours. usb to get it on your computer, and functions as a mass storage device, so no drivers or special software included/needed.
No cables needed either. Just turn her on and go.

comes with mounts for various applications, but I found a combination of "furry" velcro on the camera and 3M Dual Lock (both self adhesive) is the best way to stick it to your helmet - good to atleast 140kph on helmet

the video quality is what you would expect for $250. max settings are 640 by 480 at 30 frames per second. sound it ok, especially considering the mic is inside the body, but wind noise over 80kph is a serious problem (might actually be my bike's cam gears, but doubt it). i'm yet to make a wind sock to see if i can fix it.

note that resolution is much higher than youtube video, so for that purpose this camera can be run at much lower settings.

i found attaching to the tank was ok, but it needed duct tape to stabilise it or it flops around too much. on the helmet it is stable, isn't too heavy, and doesn't create much drag, but it take a bit to get the aim right as there is no live feed, so you have to put it on, sit on bike, take it off, load onto computer, adjust and repeat - i think i'll mark the mount points on my helmet lol.

so all that considered it was much cheaper and easier than buying a $400 bullet cam and hooking that up to a $1200 video recorder, and i don't have to worry about anything breaking on impact, especially when i try it on the dirt bike, but isn't exactly high def.

will try to post raw video sample asap

HungusMaximist
5th November 2007, 17:34
Here's a few more photos of the cheesecutter ride photos in different variation.

Check out how many people are listening intently to Andrew :eek:

HungusMaximist
5th November 2007, 17:58
Here's the pano photo Felix Tsang aka "Zapf" took during our gathering at Ramarama.

Check out the HOT blonde chick and Me on the right in red! :wari:

Hahhahaha

motorbyclist
5th November 2007, 18:07
Here's the pano photo Felix Tsang aka "Zapf" took during our gathering at Ramarama.

Hahhahaha

damn she looks good in those boots too:laugh:

Macstar
5th November 2007, 19:16
Shit that's a lot of riders!

klyong82
5th November 2007, 19:22

Hahhahaha

Yeah do you want her number Ewen?

There were at least 330 bikes Isaac...