PDA

View Full Version : one for the road

750Y
22nd October 2004, 14:40
I had a bad driver do a really stupid overtaking manouvre on me. I put up my hand in a ‘wtf was that’ style gesture.
Then I started to laugh as the mufty cop in the next lane pulled in behind him. He proceeded to do 95kph over the harbour bridge(oblivious) & the cop pulled him over on the city side. I gestured a wave as I went past. apparently the guy was arrogant to the female cop & denied any wrong doing. He is currently facing speeding, unsafe overtaking, unsafe changing of lanes & the cops aren’t decided whether they’ll lay careless use charges as this will involve going to court, but will let me know if I’m needed as a witness. I didn’t bother pulling over as I knew the cop had a birds-eye view of the whole thing so figured they wouldn’t need any clarification.
I hope the guy learns something and the road gets a little safer for us all. As for me same shit different day.

Motoracer
22nd October 2004, 14:43
Don'it feel good when justice is served :rolleyes:

Cajun
22nd October 2004, 14:46
I had a bad driver do a really stupid overtaking manouvre on me. I put up my hand in a ‘wtf was that’ style gesture.
Then I started to laugh as the mufty cop in the next lane pulled in behind him. He proceeded to do 95kph over the harbour bridge(oblivious) & the cop pulled him over on the city side. I gestured a wave as I went past. apparently the guy was arrogant to the female cop & denied any wrong doing. He is currently facing speeding, unsafe overtaking, unsafe changing of lanes & the cops aren’t decided whether they’ll lay careless use charges as this will involve going to court, but will let me know if I’m needed as a witness. I didn’t bother pulling over as I knew the cop had a birds-eye view of the whole thing so figured they wouldn’t need any clarification.
I hope the guy learns something and the road gets a little safer for us all. As for me same shit different day.

he will learn won't he

Coldkiwi
22nd October 2004, 14:53
what a heart warming story! How did you find out he was an arse to the lady cop?

Ms Piggy
22nd October 2004, 15:02
Mwah hah hah hah! Excellent story!

750Y
22nd October 2004, 15:04
apparently she radioed to another cop car behind to grab my plate number then she looked up my details & gave me a call. they apparently clocked me at 80kmh. she complimented me on the fact that I was sticking to the speed limit "especially being on a one thousand..." she added. i just laughed and said "it's not easy..." lol

dhunt
22nd October 2004, 15:11
Good on the cops for being there when you need them. Now if it was a speed camera on the other hand ....

rodgerd
22nd October 2004, 15:27
Sometimes there is a policeman when you need one.