PDA

View Full Version : Petition forms

Fub@r
5th November 2007, 18:36
I have left a petition form in my office today and have filled 4 pages so far. My question is the first person that signed it did name, ph number and signature and of course all that followed after that have done the same.

Is a ph number acceptable or does it need to be your physical address?

Ixion
5th November 2007, 18:48
Address is optional. As is phone number. Or email. Don't have to have anything except name and signature. So they're fine.

Fub@r
5th November 2007, 19:14
Address is optional. As is phone number. Or email. Don't have to have anything except name and signature. So they're fine.

Sweet......now to corner the other 50 staff for their mark :)

Holy Roller
6th November 2007, 11:03
Any Idea when these forms need to be returned by?
Filled two forms last night at work from the outgoing and incomming shifts. The posters I had put up at work have been read and the people are willing to sign. :woohoo:

Fub@r
6th November 2007, 16:44
Now have 76 signatures from my office, only 2 objected. One of which did so because his father is a Transit Manager, other one was just being awkward.

Will try my luck in the office blocks around me tomorrow and see how many I can get.

Scorpygirl
6th November 2007, 17:22
I took some forms to the Ulysses Club meeting last night. I got about 3 and a half pages of sigs. Thanks to Xgnr for speaking to the meeting last night. Well done. Most club members that were there are right behind this!!! :yes:

Gremlin
6th November 2007, 18:55
Any Idea when these forms need to be returned by?
Have not set a date yet... Just keep on collecting for the moment :banana:

RiderInBlack
7th November 2007, 18:26
Is anyone taking some ta the Big Boys' Toys?
Not going myself, but thought there should be something at the Motorcycle part.

Also should try ta have something at any major Bike Event (like The Battle Of the Street).

Any how just a few Ideas.

Sanx
7th November 2007, 21:34
Hmmm - now there's an idea. I wonder how many of the bike stands would let us dump a few sheets. Might have to take a trip down on Friday.

Holy Roller
8th November 2007, 16:46
A stack of forms taken to Underwood and Wilkens today and also Tony Rees, they were very positive and keen to help.

Fub@r
8th November 2007, 17:34
I dropped the petition at:

Motomail (main shop)

Motomail Outlet Shop

Motohaus

Experience Motorcycles

I will drop in to these places once a weekto replenish the forms

Fub@r
9th November 2007, 12:36
Yet another lunch hour wandering the Viaduct Basin near Vodafone and I managed to get another 7 pages. Had to stop as I ran out of forms :(