PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: Saturday 10 November - BBQ at Nasty and Grubs

Nasty
6th November 2007, 07:13
Since we have some out-of-towners coming to Wellington for the Cheesecutter Ride ... we decided its about time for a BBQ ... so on Saturday night, kick off 5.30pm, all welcome to come and join us for some good company and chat.

This will be BYO ... bring meat and drink

We will do bread and salad

Please PM me or Grub for the address and contact details.

Cheers
Nasty and Grub

janno
6th November 2007, 07:17
Count me in, hopefully Dennisr and partner whom I'm staying with will come along too.

yungatart
6th November 2007, 07:20
We might be there...staying with Clivoris, I guess it depends what he has organised?

Clivoris
6th November 2007, 07:24
I'll be there with some Napier Hill-billys Nasty.

yungatart
6th November 2007, 07:25
Oi you!!! We are not hillbillies, we are rednecks!!

Zukin
6th November 2007, 07:37

You tell em YT :bleh:

I might be there, not sure if I am coming on Sat or Sun Am yet, I will let you know

Cheers Scott

Clivoris
6th November 2007, 07:52

Pfft. Hillbilly or Redneck? All taste the same in the hangi:p

Trudes
6th November 2007, 09:36
We'll be there ('spose I better check with the other half, but then again, when's he ever stopped me??):rolleyes:

Hawkeye
6th November 2007, 12:07
I'm elsewhere with the family over the weekend but hoping to make the Sunday ride. I may need to 'test' the bike on Sat night to ensure it is safe for Sunday. :msn-wink:

chanceyy
6th November 2007, 19:36
ohhh BBQ as well sat .. welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that could change things

will see whats happening with betsy tomorrow .. but i hesitate a guess she will still be in thousand of pieces come weekend ..

now to sort horses ... hmmmm ohh i know who i can ask :lol:

Nasty
6th November 2007, 19:59
ohhh BBQ as well sat .. welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that could change things

will see whats happening with betsy tomorrow .. but i hesitate a guess she will still be in thousand of pieces come weekend ..

now to sort horses ... hmmmm ohh i know who i can ask :lol:

Go and sort them then ... beds still here for ya!

chanceyy
6th November 2007, 20:01
Go and sort them then ... beds still here for ya!

will let ya know for sure morrow nite chick .. must catch up with the neighbour ... :lol:

Kendog
6th November 2007, 20:02
I have no sporting events to hurt myself in that day, so I will be there.

sinned
6th November 2007, 20:23
Will be there with my first wife. Am I allowed to arrive in a cage? :bleh:

ajturbo
6th November 2007, 20:46
how the hell did you know i will be catching the ferry at that time of day....???:Pokey:

chanceyy
6th November 2007, 20:50
how the hell did you know i will be catching the ferry at that time of day....???:Pokey:

ohhh bugger .. I wanted to talk speedo's (of the bike variety thank you ) do you have a yamaha one that will fit Betsy ?????????

Nasty
7th November 2007, 19:44
All in all looking like its gonna be a good night .. will be going ahead rain or shine :)

Skunk
7th November 2007, 20:41
Gonna try and get there.

Grub
7th November 2007, 22:22
Oh shit, doees this mean I have to clean the yard and the study?

Looks like we got a house full and then some for Saturday night - cool. This is going to be great

Nasty
8th November 2007, 05:21
Oh shit, doees this mean I have to clean the yard and the study?

Looks like we got a house full and then some for Saturday night - cool. This is going to be great

No .. just the study the dining room the downstairs and oh vacumn and .... :whistle:

yungatart
8th November 2007, 07:15
No .. just the study the dining room the downstairs and oh vacumn and .... :whistle:

dust, and clean the toilet and the bathrooms, wash the floor, oh and could you please bake a cake while you are at it?
Ta

Nasty
8th November 2007, 07:46
dust, and clean the toilet and the bathrooms, wash the floor, oh and could you please bake a cake while you are at it?
Ta

Yeah .. what she says :chase:

Ms Piggy
8th November 2007, 07:47
Sorry I won't be able to make it as I already have plans.

Cheers CSL

nudemetalz
11th November 2007, 14:54
Was a great BBQ, got to chat to a lot of people that I've only spoken to online.

(plus I got to go for a burn on a beautiful 900SS)

Skunk
11th November 2007, 15:02
Cheers guys for a pleasant evening. Good to meet a few new faces.

Trudes
11th November 2007, 15:03
Yep great company, good to meet some more KBers from out of town. Thanks for your hospitable hospitality as always Nasty and Grub!!:niceone:

Nasty
11th November 2007, 18:01
Cheers guys .. a great time was had by all .. including me and at least one of the cats! .... Thanks for taking the time to come over and chat with those staying here and at Clivours's ... and a huge thanks to Wannabiker and Nadroj for helpping to make sure that all the bikes (the GPZ and bumblebee CBR) were ready to be ridden safely e.g. brakes and odometer ... AWESOME!!!!

Colapop
11th November 2007, 19:25
Nasty and Grub are the hosts of the year!

Or at least equal place with Mom and Maha...