PDA

View Full Version : Bike pants that breathe (for summer)?

rphenix
6th November 2007, 20:59
Ok I've got a couple of pair of motorcycle pants the best ones so far seem to be the armoured mesh style pants (not sure what u call'em) with scotch bright piping /removable lining but they are still fricken hot on a sunny day especially if you've been exerting some effort prior to putting the pants on.

So without doing anything crazy like the Ozzie's and wearing shorts is there anything out there that offers protection but really does leave you cool?

rphenix
7th November 2007, 20:01
Would brands make much of a difference or they all pretty much the same?

98tls
7th November 2007, 20:19
Ive got a pair of Joe Rocket perforated leather pants and there awsome for summer riding,although bloody cold in winter months:niceone:

klingon
7th November 2007, 20:39
If my pants started breathing I would be very disturbed :shit:

Jizah
8th November 2007, 16:33
I've got some Spool summer pants which are pretty good.

Alpha Solo
8th November 2007, 17:11
There are some Moshin (or similar) mesh pants on Trademe at the moment. No idea if they are any good or not though.

rphenix
8th November 2007, 19:36
Ive got a pair of Joe Rocket perforated leather pants and there awsome for summer riding,although bloody cold in winter months:niceone:

Excellent might look into some. I wear my quasi leather jacket which I would expect to be very hot during summer but its not bad actually.

Kittyhawk
8th November 2007, 19:51
I bought my pants off Quasi...they have a mesh on the front near the top and are very comfortable to wear...also they have armour in the knees, and sliders.

Dont get too hot while riding either.

pritch
8th November 2007, 21:06
If my pants started breathing I would be very disturbed :shit:

Breathing should be OK. Heavy breathing though???

scumdog
9th November 2007, 00:57
Breathing should be OK. Heavy breathing though???

Or even worse - 'panting'!!:dodge: