PDA

View Full Version : Bucket & Motard at Slipway Brooklyn 25 Nov

F5 Dave
15th November 2007, 16:49
Final Points round. Come have a watchy or better yet bring a bike.

Venue: Slipway Driving Facility, Long Valley, Brooklyn, Wellington

Directions: Signposted from the end of Ashton Fitchett Dr, Brooklyn Drive past wind turbine and watch for gravel road on right. (gate is not locked).

Skunk
15th November 2007, 19:56
I'll be there, trying not to come last...

Slingshot
15th November 2007, 20:56
I'll be there, trying not to come last...

I'll be there, trying to finish a race...

Sully60
15th November 2007, 21:24
I'll be there to represent!

Norf Welly Massif!AIYEE!!!:shifty:

koba
16th November 2007, 14:31
Dammit, sprints same day.
whens the buckets after this one?

F5 Dave
16th November 2007, 14:39
Yeah, its a drag (oh haha)

2nd December the last meeting for the year.

F5 Dave
23rd November 2007, 11:43
BUMP

See ya all there sunday lunchtime. Come along have a looksee & bring your leathers.:banana:

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 12:07
BUMP

See ya all there sunday lunchtime. Come along have a looksee & bring your leathers.:banana:

I might be able to borrow some leathers and now that I own the A I might just bring it up this one time and race it before I "do it up"..... Though if it doesnt get its WOF today then it will be come a bucket racer!

I know that this info is somewhere but how much does it cost to enter? And is there anyone from around the Hutt area that could trailer the A up to the track on the 2nd?......

F5 Dave
23rd November 2007, 12:09
usually $25.

Talk to me nicely I'm in Normandale & could pick you up on the way through.

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 12:10
usually $25.

*Talking nicely*.... Dave could you please pick me and my A up from Alicetown, pretty please? :)

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 12:18
Just to clarify, I will be at the sprints this weekend but at the buckets for the 2nd!

F5 Dave
23rd November 2007, 13:17
ok PM me the friday before or I'll forget until I'm on the motorway no doubt.

Slingshot
23rd November 2007, 15:57
usually $25.

Do you get a special discount...I'm sure I normally pay $35.

F5 Dave
23rd November 2007, 15:58
Ah heck I can't remember, $35 then.

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 17:26
Do you get a special discount...I'm sure I normally pay $35.

Pooh head, now look what you've done!!! :bash: :p

quallman1234
23rd November 2007, 20:57
I might be able to borrow some leathers and now that I own the A I might just bring it up this one time and race it before I "do it up"..... Though if it doesnt get its WOF today then it will be come a bucket racer!

I know that this info is somewhere but how much does it cost to enter? And is there anyone from around the Hutt area that could trailer the A up to the track on the 2nd?......

Ill trailer it and the pit bike as well. Should fit it on the trailer im taking.

Sweet.
Done.

Should have my bucket all sparkly for the buckets. (on the 2nd)

Btw Helen you can get away with wearing just road gear (even if its not zip together).

and i think AJ is probably letting the new kid wear them leathers not sure tho its up to him. (You could share ;))

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 21:05
Doh, fucken DOH! We wont be here, we will be in North of Waipawa (hawkes bay) next weekend. buggar!

Hey whatcha doing right now? Meet you at the riverbank with the A?.... It got its WoF ya know!

quallman1234
23rd November 2007, 21:07
Doh, fucken DOH! We wont be here, we will be in North of Waipawa (hawkes bay) next weekend. buggar!

Hey whatcha doing right now? Meet you at the riverbank with the A?.... It got its WoF ya know!

What side? Better not really got an early night! My bikes on a trailer with 3 other dirt bikes at the moment hehe, Im going to the Raetihi ripper then riding the RG back from Raetihi to get home in time to grab my bucket and head to andrews (Skunks) house and work on my bucket assuming that the bucket factory's open

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 21:12
What side? Better not really got an early night! My bikes on a trailer with 3 other dirt bikes at the moment hehe, Im going to the Raetihi ripper then riding the RG back from Raetihi to get home in time to grab my bucket and head to andrews (Skunks) house and work on my bucket assuming that the bucket factory's open

Raetihi eh.... I grew up just down the road in Carrot country.... Thats a decent ride on the RG.... Better be careful with the three bikes in one trailer with all the thieves in the neighbourhood, could be very tempting for them!

quallman1234
23rd November 2007, 21:17
Raetihi eh.... I grew up just down the road in Carrot country.... Thats a decent ride on the RG.... Better be careful with the three bikes in one trailer with all the thieves in the neighbourhood, could be very tempting for them!

4 bikes mate.

Yeah its all locked up tho the Axel and everything and theres a massive car blocking anyone getting in our drive.

So ya going to bucket race the A? We should have some pratice on the river bank (take ya number plate off)
Along that semi twisty thin part what goes passed the back of your flat...
I can ride my bucket over the train bridge.
Might have to do a runner eventdually tho! - Bucket style

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 21:23
Might have to do a runner eventdually tho! - Bucket style

Mate, I'm not into runners! Jeepers only dangerous twats do that.

Anyway as this thread is supposed to be about Bucket Racing and YOUR taking it off topic..... :p Im thinking about it but I really wanna do it up. After all, its the only bike im gona own for awhile!!!

quallman1234
23rd November 2007, 21:26
Hey! notice every post has a mention of bucket's in it.

So who's going to the Buckets on the 25th!

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 21:31
You could always just get of your arse and come over for a beer and talk about BUCKET RACING..... I got some more parts for the A last night from Matt....

F5 Dave
26th November 2007, 08:21
Well the day's racing went well in the sun. Twas the last points meeting of the year (Sully won the years club champs).

Next week 2 dec is the Endurance race which would be a fun non challenging way to start.

Turns out I don't know if I can make it now.