PDA

View Full Version : Once again in Wellington - Tupperware

Nasty
20th November 2007, 17:44
Crikey are you sick of it yet????

No - well its gonna be at my place ....

13 December
Starting from 7pmish (e.g. thereabouts and thereafter)

The demonstration involves Chocolate

Pregnant woman are more than welcome as are newborns if they show up beforehand ;)

You need to confirm so I have numbers for snacks/drinks/demonstration materials etc.

PM me to confirm and for address details. If you just wanna order PM me and I can sort you out.

Cheers
Nasty

Trudes
20th November 2007, 18:06
I'll be there (again, after all, I started this horrible chain of events :lol: ) Rubberboy however will be away doing his yearly tour of the North Island, so will not be tagging along.

chanceyy
20th November 2007, 18:10
oh I guess I better show up since its my day off :lol: ..

& get me bits n pieces from last weekend .. that will save a stop on boxing day :laugh:

Lissa
23rd November 2007, 11:34
I would love to come to this, however it is on a week night, and I have the kiddies.... darn it. I am sure I will get to one of these at some stage. Have a good one girls!

Trudes
23rd November 2007, 18:12
Maybe we'll nominate your place for the next one then??? :devil2: Oh, and another gadget party, that was FUN!!!! hehehe

Nasty
23rd November 2007, 18:13
Maybe we'll nominate your place for the next one then??? :devil2: Oh, and another gadget party, that was FUN!!!! hehehe

I am so in for a trip to Masterton .. have a friend or two over there who would come :)

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 18:14

OMG it was funny as hell .. twas a great nite for sure .. those margarita slushies went down real smoothly :laugh:

Trudes
23rd November 2007, 18:15
I am so in for a trip to Masterton .. have a friend or two over there who would come :)
I feel a plan plotting...... Mellllllll!!!!!!

OMG it was funny as hell .. twas a great nite for sure .. those margarita slushies went down real smoothly :laugh:

Were they what!!! Yummmm!!!

mstriumph
23rd November 2007, 18:17
if you have one next time we are over there, i'll be there ....... tupperware is a marketing ICON [and margarita slushies aren't to be sneezed at, either] ------- but if i buy it [whatever] it'll haveta pack small and flat!!! :2thumbsup

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 18:18
if you have one next time we are over there, i'll be there ....... tupperware is a marketing ICON [and margarita slushies aren't to be sneezed at, either] ------- but if i buy it [whatever] it'll haveta pack small and flat!!! :2thumbsup

thats wot couriers are for :lol:

mind you we girls know how you can pack the remote controlled gadget :shutup:

Trudes
23rd November 2007, 18:20
hahaha, just remember to remove your balls before going through the airport metal detector!!!

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 18:22
and remove the shields :innocent:

mstriumph
23rd November 2007, 18:22
remote-controlled?
gadget?

:confused: is that one of those things you have to 'burp-seal'? .........

merv
23rd November 2007, 18:24

Just doing some market research - what sold best? The gadgets or the Tupperware?

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 18:24
remote-controlled?
gadget?

:confused: is that one of those things you have to 'burp-seal'? .........

:killingme .. errrr no doll gadgets are along the lines of ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexual toys :devil2::msn-wink:

Trudes
23rd November 2007, 18:26
Just doing some market research - what sold best? The gadgets or the Tupperware?

I'm not sure, you'd have to ask Skunk Control, but I did hear mention that we spent about $900 on gadgets......:devil2:

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 18:26

hmmmm if in my alcoholic state I remember correctly ..

hmm nope i dunna remember :whistle:

merv
23rd November 2007, 18:27
I'm not sure, you'd have to ask Skunk Control, but I did hear mention that we spent about $900 on gadgets......:devil2:

Hmmmm, so sex does sell.

mstriumph
23rd November 2007, 18:28
:killingme .. errrr no doll gadgets are along the lines of ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexual toys :devil2::msn-wink:
so the burp-sealing is optional? :innocent:

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 18:28
Hmmmm, so sex does sell.

hmm well its always been the oldest profession there is .. so guess its still popular huh :2thumbsup

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 18:30
so the burp-sealing is optional? :innocent:

:laugh: :lol: :killingme

merv
23rd November 2007, 18:31
hmm well its always been the oldest profession there is .. so guess its still popular huh :2thumbsup

Yeah seems we aren't sick of it yet.

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 18:32
Yeah seems we aren't sick of it yet.

hmmm doubt anyone would ever get sick of having fun & relaxation :lol:

Nasty
10th December 2007, 19:54
so ... the wine is here ... the dip bits are ready to be made ... the nibbles are under control ... if you want to come PM me and I will send you the details ... looking forward to a nice chilled night myself ... :)

Trudes
10th December 2007, 19:56
Sweet!! Will be coming straight from work, so will be looking forward to the nibbles...... won't be drinking the wine though, can I have a cold sprite instead?

Nasty
10th December 2007, 19:58
Sweet!! Will be coming straight from work, so will be looking forward to the nibbles...... won't be drinking the wine though, can I have a cold sprite instead?

I will make sure we have some sprite.

chanceyy
10th December 2007, 20:21
so ... the wine is here ... the dip bits are ready to be made ... the nibbles are under control ... if you want to come PM me and I will send you the details ... looking forward to a nice chilled night myself ... :)

will be coming nasty .. but will be a wee bit late :whistle: .. unless i speed :lol: should be there by round 7.30ish ..

judecatmad
14th December 2007, 08:17
Thanks for a really good night - enjoyed it!

And I don't feel as tho I missed out on the last party at all with the stories I heard last night :blink:

Trudes
14th December 2007, 09:35
haha!! Yes thanks for having us Nasty, didn't spend too much, was under strict instructions. Oh and the reason for all the text msgs became clear not long after I got home!!

Nasty
14th December 2007, 09:49
Hey guys thanks for coming ... was a good night .... and I know there will be some more opportunities coming up in the future :)

Nice to have the lad back hey Mrs K :)