PDA

View Full Version : Retard on a red and black CBR (Wgtn)

Blue Velvet
23rd November 2007, 07:12
Edit: To the lovely man on the red and black CBR on Murphy Street this morning, I thought you did a stunning move at the lights and I want to be able to ride like you. Can you give me some mentoring for when I take the SV to the track? Thanks in advance.

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 07:15
Bikers are angry arseholes.

nodrog
23rd November 2007, 07:15
are you sure your just not all pissy because you got owned at the lights by "a sad angry old man"? :laugh:

Blue Velvet
23rd November 2007, 07:25
are you sure your just not all pissy because you got owned at the lights by "a sad angry old man"? :laugh:

Yes I am jealous. I'm a crap rider and I need some mentoring. Do you know who he is so I can contact him?

James Deuce
23rd November 2007, 07:27
Well, he gave me a wave when I got out of his way on the morning lanesplit to work. I'm not sure what purpose these threads serve really.

Drum
23rd November 2007, 07:28
Locksmith guy is at it again!

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 07:30
Feeling stupid now...

You're a chick. Its our job.....

Blue Velvet
23rd November 2007, 07:31
Well, he gave me a wave when I got out of his way on the morning lanesplit to work. I'm not sure what purpose these threads serve really.

I wish he waved at me. Being acknowledged by superior riders is a great ego boost for total newbs like me :yes:

Blue Velvet
23rd November 2007, 07:40
You're a chick. Its our job.....

Can I have a pay rise? I'm finding it difficult to meet expenses...

James Deuce
23rd November 2007, 07:48
I wish he waved at me. Being acknowledged by superior riders is a great ego boost for total newbs like me :yes:

Looking at that list of bikes I don't see how you could be a n00b. I wouldn't predicate my enjoyment of motorcycling on the acknowledgment of other bikers, particularly when you're very willing to talk about them behind their back. Yes I did it the other day, but at least it was likely to be people I knew.

RantyDave
23rd November 2007, 07:51
Gah! Beat me to it!

Dave

Blue Velvet
23rd November 2007, 07:56
Looking at that list of bikes I don't see how you could be a n00b. I wouldn't predicate my enjoyment of motorcycling on the acknowledgment of other bikers, particularly when you're very willing to talk about them behind their back. Yes I did it the other day, but at least it was likely to be people I knew.

Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways. I stand corrected, lashed, um, and small, heh.

Nice weather we're having huh?

Hey I just saw a tumbleweed... *runs after it*

roogazza
23rd November 2007, 08:04
Edit: To the lovely man on the red and black CBR on Murphy Street this morning, I thought you did a stunning move at the lights and I want to be able to ride like you. Can you give me some mentoring for when I take the SV to the track? Thanks in advance.

No wonder I don't go near General threads very often !

Get out there , waste the earths resources and pull a few wheelies , you'll feel better. G.

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 08:05
Can I have a pay rise? I'm finding it difficult to meet expenses...

Well apparently we should not be out of the kitchen so I guess we bring it on ourselves!

Headbanger
23rd November 2007, 08:31
Your allowed out of the Kitchen, as long as your using the vacuum cleaner.

In the event you are out of the kitchen and do not have a vacuum cleaner then you must be engaging in the act of grocery shopping.

PuppetMaster
23rd November 2007, 08:35
Thread awesomeness -2

Str8 Jacket
23rd November 2007, 08:43
In the event you are out of the kitchen and do not have a vacuum cleaner then you must be engaging in the act of grocery shopping.

That reminds me..... My new vacum cleaner is broken and I need to take it back to the Ware whare, so I guess its alright if I ride down with it on my bike? I shall go to Pak n Save and buy beer on the way home....

Dont worry Blue Velvet, most of these guy's are actually quite nice in "real life" :D

skelstar
23rd November 2007, 08:47
Dont worry Blue Velvet, most of these guy's are actually quite nice in "real life" :D
If they behave on the road eh Hels?

Hmm...seeing a pattern here...

Mikkel
23rd November 2007, 09:22
Your allowed out of the Kitchen, as long as your using the vacuum cleaner.

There is one other exception to that rule... ;)

Fatjim
19th December 2007, 10:31
Yeah, we have the Washing and Food out of the WIFE covered, all we need now are some smart remarks about ironing and entertainment, although I think Mikkel touched on the ironing.

Steam
19th December 2007, 10:39

Gah! Beat me to it!

Actually, I think it may be Locksmith Guy this time, he's got a red and black CBR.

Blue Velvet
19th December 2007, 10:44
Actually, I think it may be Locksmith Guy this time, he's got a red and black CBR.

Na, his CBR is a later model (I've had keys cut there). This one was older, just like the grumpy old fart riding it, heh :shutup: :Pokey:

discotex
19th December 2007, 20:29

It was me!

(I've got a red and black CBR to prove it)

TOTO
19th December 2007, 22:52
It was me!

didn't know you can transport CBRs on the planes from wellington to auckland and vice versa :jerry:

discotex
20th December 2007, 06:45
didn't know you can transport CBRs on the planes from wellington to auckland and vice versa :jerry:

You've got it all wrong. The CBR is so fast you can ride it to Wellington in 16.297 minutes. And it does it in 6th on one wheel :niceone:

Blue Velvet
20th December 2007, 07:29
It was me!

No cigar sorry. Your profile pic shows a later model than the cbrrrrr I encountered :Pokey: :rolleyes:

discotex
20th December 2007, 15:46
No cigar sorry. Your profile pic shows a later model than the cbrrrrr I encountered :Pokey: :rolleyes:

Ok I'll admit it... I wasn't me :bleh:

Insanity_rules
20th December 2007, 16:16
Bikers are angry arseholes.

Are f@cken too! I just turn into instant impatient ass when I'm riding.