PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Hamtown tomorrow 24/11

HungusMaximist
23rd November 2007, 07:18
Hey peeps I will be heading down to Hamilton first thing in the morning tomorrow to pick up some discounted Quasimoto gear. If any of you feel like an early morning cruise to Hamtown let me know, because you might get lucky and end up with a few pieces of gear yourself.

It you're looking for a fast BURN :eek:, then don't bother because it will be motorway/highway pretty much all the way. But if you're looking to get lucky and a wee cruise then I welcome your all! :niceone:

Quasievil
23rd November 2007, 08:16
Hey peeps I will be heading down to Hamilton first thing in the morning tomorrow to pick up some discounted Quasimoto gear. If any of you feel like an early morning cruise to Hamtown let me know, because you might get lucky and end up with a few pieces of gear yourself.

It you're looking for a fast BURN :eek:, then don't bother because it will be motorway/highway pretty much all the way. But if you're looking to get lucky and a wee cruise then I welcome your all! :niceone:

lol, did I say if three or more turn up I shout a packet of Bikkies ??
generous barstard aint I <_<
Actually got heaps of cheap as fuck gear to get rid off at the moment

see ya tomorrow

carbacca
23rd November 2007, 08:38
possibly keen when and where you leaving??

HungusMaximist
23rd November 2007, 09:05
It will be early cause I gotta get back to Aucks around lunch time, like I'd be leaving between 7 am and 8 am. Let me know if wanna join me! I'll shout brekkie!

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!

motorbyclist
23rd November 2007, 10:34
It will be early cause I gotta get back to Aucks around lunch time, like I'd be leaving between 7 am and 8 am. Let me know if wanna join me! I'll shout brekkie!

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!

well it sounds good, and i do need a new helmet.... but the FXR isn't exactly the best touring/motorway bike

but i probably can't get up that early anyway

MUSE CONCERT TONIGHT WOOOHOOOOO:woohoo::banana::headbang:

Quasievil
23rd November 2007, 11:11
well it sounds good, and i do need a new helmet.... but the FXR isn't exactly the best touring/motorway bike

but i probably can't get up that early anyway

MUSE CONCERT TONIGHT WOOOHOOOOO:woohoo::banana::headbang:

Who Is Muse, I probably never heard of it, I might sell helmets cant remember,oh no I dont forgot sorry:crazy:

carbacca
23rd November 2007, 11:29
meh too early

i have a sleep debt to catch up

HungusMaximist
23rd November 2007, 13:38
Just sleep earlier Hong! I'll make it eight O.K? I gotta head back to do painting...

Blue Velvet
23rd November 2007, 13:51

Edit: Whoops wrong part of country :o

tri boy
23rd November 2007, 14:44
Must resist call of the wallet. Quasi, PM me an address to see your wares.:niceone: Xmas is close, and I need to treat myself.:cool:

EJK
23rd November 2007, 17:47
text me Ewan! 021-0265-4015

Dargor
23rd November 2007, 19:17
Actually got heaps of cheap as fuck gear to get rid off at the moment

see ya tomorrow

I could be interested in some gear, what time are you going to be open?

Im not coming from Auckland though.

EJK
23rd November 2007, 19:24
.... but the FXR isn't exactly the best touring/motorway bike

Oh yeah? what do you think of Scorpio then? lol
C'mon, your FXR can handle the jandle! lol

HungusMaximist
23rd November 2007, 19:35
Hey guys and girls, just for all the people who is keen on crusing down with me to Waikato, if you want a free brekkie on me please meet me at Mc Donalds at the Greenlane roundabout at seven thirty sharp, that's 7.30 am.

Yea it's early but I gotta get back to Auckland no later than 12 ish as I gotta do heaps of house renovations. You can do whatever you want from there, hang around with me to check out the gear and get back with me or you can check out Tauranga and the Mount. Whatever you like! :eek:

Just for your reference, I've included a map and the suburb is called Rotouna and it's just a few clicks away from Hamtown central. Be getting off at Wairere Drive from the State Highway 1.

Cheers and see some of you there!

Sorry, kiwibiker doesn't seem to accept wises map files or my comp is farked but here is the link

http://www.wises.co.nz/l/Waikato/Rototuna/Portobello+Way/#c/2tv90/6sqs1/7/

klyong82
23rd November 2007, 20:17
I'll be there bro. not sure which bike will I ride.... :lol: either the fireblade or an orange zx7r:blink:

HungusMaximist
23rd November 2007, 23:35
Weather permitting guys....

Could be wet but then again, could be SUNNY! :sunny:

But to be on the safe side wear your wets!

Will be updated if the weather turns custard, if not, then it's all GO GO GO!

Quasievil
24th November 2007, 07:09
Weather is Okay here, slighty cloudy but okay.
Rained a bit last night.
se ya later on people

motorbyclist
24th November 2007, 11:53
Oh yeah? what do you think of Scorpio then? lol
C'mon, your FXR can handle the jandle! lol

i think the scorpio has a nicer seat, mirrors that work over 100 kph, and handlebars that don't get an annoying vibration to match the mirrors at that speed:laugh:

I'll be there bro. not sure which bike will I ride.... :lol: either the fireblade or an orange zx7r:blink:

ohhhh bomma's gonna KILL you:laugh:

HungusMaximist
24th November 2007, 22:11
Hey Kim and EJ, thanks for joining me on the cruise down to Hamilton.

Nice frikkin long stretches of straights and straight, so got a stiff arse half way through the ride. We took it pretty easy, a leisurely pace around 110 and EJ was doing well and you didn't have to creep too much I hope!

As for the gear, I am loving the new leather pants (bit stiff getting off the bike at the moment but it will budge) and I hope after a few wears, you'll start loving your new leather jacket too! :wari:

btw: Andrew, I hear MUSE was orgasmic.... literally.. :blink:

*Outside Bret and Paula's place. If you're missing the keys to your ZX-10 it's because Kim stole it.

motorbyclist
24th November 2007, 23:24
btw: Andrew, I hear MUSE was orgasmic.... literally.. :blink:

omg words cannot begin to describe

EJK
25th November 2007, 15:33
........As for the gear, I am loving the new leather pants (bit stiff getting off the bike at the moment but it will budge) and I hope after a few wears, you'll start ...........

.......*Outside Bret and Paula's place. If you're missing the keys to your ZX-10 it's because Kim stole it.

Oh yeah the ride was OK lol Some where quite hard when you guys were riding at around 120kph, and I was far behind lol

I had to reach my topspeed of 130kph revving hardcorely at 8,000rpm for 4 minutes to catch up! :shit:

Else.... was ok lol

P.S. Got any mails from NZ Police Kim? lol

klyong82
25th November 2007, 21:22
Oh yeah the ride was OK lol Some where quite hard when you guys were riding at around 120kph, and I was far behind lol

I had to reach my topspeed of 130kph revving hardcorely at 8,000rpm for 4 minutes to catch up! :shit:

Else.... was ok lol

P.S. Got any mails from NZ Police Kim? lol

No news from the cops yet. We were going at legal speeds all the way as there was a bit of traffic. But if there are mail from NZ Police it would be for the owner of the green bike haha.. That was a great cruisy ride. :niceone: