PDA

View Full Version : Pillion is fun :D

Frankie
28th October 2004, 20:20
Just thought id share...

Just had a ride as pillon on Magua's bike... rather scary to begin with even doing 40km/h... after a good 10 minutes or so it was rather fun n told him to speed up :shifty:

Althought its still kinda strange and we didnt go anywhere near as fast as I ride his bike it was still all good :ride:

Two Smoker
28th October 2004, 20:37
Just thought id share...

Just had a ride as pillon on Magua's bike... rather scary to begin with even doing 40km/h... after a good 10 minutes or so it was rather fun n told him to speed up :shifty:

Althought its still kinda strange and we didnt go anywhere near as fast as I ride his bike it was still all good :ride:
Glad you enjoyed the pillion experience :niceone: you going to get two wheels now????

Just wait till you have a pillion ride on a big bike, when i took Milky for a ride on the CBR1100XX he shat his pants......

Frankie
28th October 2004, 20:39
ive been wanting to get a bike since over a year ago when magua got his first bike but i just havent found the right moment :o

He lets me ride once in a while and that enuff for now

dhunt
28th October 2004, 21:00
Glad you enjoyed the pillion experience :niceone: you going to get two wheels now????

Just wait till you have a pillion ride on a big bike, when i took Milky for a ride on the CBR1100XX he shat his pants......
Yeah certainly much scarier riding pillion on bigger bikes. Personally I prefer being in control. But it is certainly more fun than no riding at all ... :whistle:

Mr Skid
28th October 2004, 21:26

This didn't have anything to do with the MotoGP-esque 2nd gear wheelies out of corners?

Joni
29th October 2004, 07:15
Once you ride yourself and are used to being in control of the bike yourself, it becomes a little "strange" as a pillion, I think its a huge trust thing too. I only pillion with certain riders, guys I know are damn good and can handle most situations. :yes: :sweatdrop

vifferman
29th October 2004, 07:22
Just thought id share...

You turning gay? :Pokey:

aff-man
29th October 2004, 15:34
just don't go on the back of CK's bike a 600 can get interesting :wacko: :wacko: :buggerd: :killingme :killingme

Frankie
29th October 2004, 18:58
yeah with magua it was all good :ride:

how ever with renegade master just now... fuck i aint doing that again hes fucking suacidle :crazy:

The Pastor
29th October 2004, 21:23
We didn’t even get over 80 man. You need a bike + balls. Sure riding on a bike with a bent frame and a inexperianced rider can be disconcerting but don’t worry I was fine.

dss3
29th October 2004, 21:34
The best has got to be taking hot chicks for rides on the bike :-) Not only do they have to hold on tight, but some 'accidental" jerky acceleration can be fun haha!

Thats the only reason you other guys rides ride aswell isn't it??? Shit, I don't even like bikes that much, but they are such babe magnets .... RIGHT!!

FROSTY
29th October 2004, 22:20
I used to love taking pillions on my bikes but nowadays Im pretty selective who I carry

HanaBelle
29th October 2004, 22:23
Once you ride yourself and are used to being in control of the bike yourself, it becomes a little "strange" as a pillion, I think its a huge trust thing too. I only pillion with certain riders, guys I know are damn good and can handle most situations. :yes: :sweatdrop

Oh Ive got really anti pillioning since getting my own bike, I used to love it but kinda lost the touch?...and on the rare occasion these days, I have been known to need reminding that a VF does NOT handle the same as a krewser and we were NOT gonna fall off in that corner just because your bike would have crashed at that angle...hehehehehe, oops, let me just withdraw my teeth from your back now, ok?

Fortunately the Resident Angel is long suffering and only mildly insulted by refusal to be pillioned...would you believe it, though, with the VF in the shop, RA thinks riding my Vulcan is in order...and I should be the 2 in "2 up". The nerve...

HanaBelle

HanaBelle
29th October 2004, 22:24
I used to love taking pillions on my bikes but nowadays Im pretty selective who I carry

Im sure I read somewhere that 40% of bike fatals are caused by pillions suddenly doing something stupid

HB

aff-man
29th October 2004, 22:33
Yip first time i went pillion after riding i did the bigg nono. Out of habit going round the corner i started to lean. I also started to feel the back tyre slipping out and this was on the pillion seat. The rider pulled over looked at me and said "umm you might not want to da that again" :doh: :lol: :lol: . I didn't and got used to not leaning. But that was the only time i have gone pillion and the only time i care to unless forced, i like being in control and knowing what the bikes gonna do :banana: :banana:

Jase W
5th November 2004, 19:12
My cousin took me for a ride on his CB900 on sunday, it was micky as! :D

magnum
10th November 2004, 21:46
onya,hope ya buy a bike soon and welcome :wavey:

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 12:43
Just thought id share...

Nothing worse than having someone on the back of my bike when I'm going for a ride :argh:

scumdog
2nd December 2004, 13:48
10 years since I last went pillion!! nearly fell asleep on the straight bits. Now only have ever had C.B as my pillion and she's ace at it (except when she went to put my goggles in place and put the frame over my eyes, nothing like it when you're about 20 metres from a 55kph corner on an unfamiliar road, we 'discussed' it later!!). :shit:

bear
2nd December 2004, 14:02
My girl's pretty good at being a pillion, and going 2-up at least means she'll be there when I get where I'm going - keeps me from doing anything too crazy as well, can't say I'd be keen myself though.

scumdog
2nd December 2004, 14:09
My girl's pretty good at being a pillion, and going 2-up at least means she'll be there when I get where I'm going - keeps me from doing anything too crazy as well, can't say I'd be keen myself though.

Likewise, I wouldn't want to be pillion on any bike I was riding - if you know what I mean :crazy:

wari
9th December 2004, 07:17
:spudwave: ... :moon: ... :spudbooge ... :spudguita ...:spudbooge ... :sunny:

scumdog
10th December 2004, 08:46
:spudwave: ... :moon: ... :spudbooge ... :spudguita ...:spudbooge ... :sunny:

Yup, gotcha, right-on, great! (I think) :confused2