PDA

View Full Version : Brace yourself New Plymouth - I'm heading your way!!!

SpeedyGirl
23rd November 2007, 20:46
Finally got my butt into gear and have booked tickets to come up and annoy the locals :girlfight:
I am arriving late Xmas day and staying a week, i'm not be bringing my bike but will be bringing the helmet and gear! Nadroj has volunteered to whisk me away on the back of his bike :niceone: and give me a pillow while i am there :first: I would also like to catch up with the other locals still in the area for Xmas, put some names to faces :bleh: and catch up with some faces that i have met and that give me nightmares :rofl: Nadroj is taking me to the Boxing day races as well so if you see me make yourself known (will be branded in KB t-shirt)

SpeedyGirl

Sensei
23rd November 2007, 21:42
Hi Speedygirl would be excellent to meet you when you are here , hope to ride down to the races with Nadroj :msn-wink:

chanceyy
23rd November 2007, 21:47
Finally got my butt into gear and have booked tickets to come up and annoy the locals :girlfight:
I am arriving late Xmas day and staying a week, i'm not be bringing my bike but will be bringing the helmet and gear! Nadroj has volunteered to whisk me away on the back of his bike :niceone: and give me a pillow while i am there :first: I would also like to catch up with the other locals still in the area for Xmas, put some names to faces :bleh: and catch up with some faces that i have met and that give me nightmares :rofl: Nadroj is taking me to the Boxing day races as well so if you see me make yourself known (will be branded in KB t-shirt)

SpeedyGirl

Be good to catch up again speedyg .. hope to see you boxing day :yes:

janno
23rd November 2007, 21:49
Cool! Another KBer to meet . . .

Must be something about that Nadroj - he persuades lots of female Kbers to trust him with their lives on that busa . . .

SpeedyGirl
23rd November 2007, 21:53
Hi Speedygirl would be excellent to meet you when you are here , hope to ride down to the races with Nadroj :msn-wink:

OI!!! :girlfight: am i that forgettable!

Cool! Another KBer to meet . . .

Must be something about that Nadroj - he persuades lots of female Kbers to trust him with their lives on that busa . . .

cant tell you his powers..... he would kill me :blink:

pritch
23rd November 2007, 22:30

Me three :soon:

ynot slow
24th November 2007, 08:25
Bugger as you guys have to come through Hawera to Wangavegas I guess I'll just have to go,dam those bikes.

Enjoy the sights,and try to get up the big hill,good views if no cloud.Don't forget to bring heaps of money,lots of great bars to enjoy.:first:

Joni
24th November 2007, 09:05
Travel well babe.... we can all drag ourselves up North and reconvene at wanganui!

Should be a goodie!

:niceone:

SpeedyGirl
25th November 2007, 20:08
Travel well babe.... we can all drag ourselves up North and reconvene at wanganui!

Should be a goodie!

:niceone:

Looking forward to it...... :ride:

Sensei
25th November 2007, 21:04
OI!!! :girlfight: am i that forgettable!

Sorry darling was only looking at you breasts & arse face doesn't ring a bell :laugh:

ynot slow
26th November 2007, 06:09
Sorry darling was only looking at you breasts & arse face doesn't ring a bell :laugh:

Most(99%)of guys do that,the other 1% are gay and take notice of the face lol.

I think Ms Clarkes face has rung shitloads of bells.

SpeedyGirl
26th November 2007, 07:50

:spanking:you wait, that will keep.:devil2:....... :bleh:

SpeedyGirl
12th December 2007, 11:09
Not long now, can the locals let me know what really is a 'must see' while I am there???? :devil2::apint: I have not been there for years and years!!!:doh:

Joni
12th December 2007, 11:14
The locals will confirm, that Joni is a must see in Wanganui on boxing day.....

Will be good to see you there.

Yay!

:wari:

ManDownUnder
12th December 2007, 11:15
I see from your signature block you come with big... 'recommendations" LOL

I'll be in town (NP) too and I need to catch up with the locals again at some point so we might cross paths.

Not sure if I'm heading to Boxing day races yet or not, but a few too many beers and too much to eat is certainly on the cards!

sunhuntin
12th December 2007, 11:50
i suggest you superglue your backside on to nadrojs bike... i know i was wishing i had!

ill be there... cant say what ill be wearing yet, but nadroj will be able to track me down easy enough.

Dazza
12th December 2007, 12:06
Hi Speedygirl would be excellent to meet you when you are here , hope to ride down to the races with Nadroj :msn-wink:You going the short boring way or making a ride of it & coming with us :whistle:

SpeedyGirl
12th December 2007, 17:29
The locals will confirm, that Joni is a must see in Wanganui on boxing day.....

Will be good to see you there.

Yay!

:wari:

I will be catching up with you and know just where i can find you!!!!! ;) someone needs to help you give those sidecar boys a hard time :whistle:

crashe
12th December 2007, 18:25

SpeedyGirl

Please don't forget a certain thing you have to do for me....... ta muchly
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ynot slow
12th December 2007, 20:01
I see from your signature block you come with big... 'recommendations" LOL

I'll be in town (NP) too and I need to catch up with the locals again at some point so we might cross paths.

Not sure if I'm heading to Boxing day races yet or not, but a few too many beers and too much to eat is certainly on the cards!

Save some time and call into Hawera.Nice ride to Patea dam site and rumour has it we have the bestest cheesecake in NZ.Can confirm that rumour on cheesecake.

soundbeltfarm
12th December 2007, 20:08
Save some time and call into Hawera.Nice ride to Patea dam site and rumour has it we have the bestest cheesecake in NZ.Can confirm that rumour on cheesecake.

wheres the cheese cake mate?
which shop?
im a lover of cheesecake.
love makin it myself

ynot slow
13th December 2007, 06:26
wheres the cheese cake mate?
which shop?
im a lover of cheesecake.
love makin it myself

Morriesons cafe and bar,make sure Shazz from kb is working,and if she is on a weekend say you have been for a ride,really piss her off if weather is fine,hate the feeling if fine day and working.

SpeedyGirl
13th December 2007, 11:20
Please don't forget a certain thing you have to do for me....... ta muchly
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yup, will be catching up with said person, so will pass it on :2thumbsup

sprag
13th December 2007, 11:25

SpeedyGirl

Holds up a cross, god help you all :)

SpeedyGirl
13th December 2007, 12:36
i suggest you superglue your backside on to nadrojs bike... i know i was wishing i had!

ill be there... cant say what ill be wearing yet, but nadroj will be able to track me down easy enough.

???? oh god is he that bad a rider??!!!!!! :gob: do you have any recommendations on the brand of glue???? :dodge:

SpeedyGirl
24th December 2007, 16:59
WAHOO!!!!

1 sleep to go, bring on the great weather and racing ! :cool:

sunhuntin
24th December 2007, 19:32
???? oh god is he that bad a rider??!!!!!! :gob: do you have any recommendations on the brand of glue???? :dodge:

anything strong will do... for best results use a little of each. and whatever ya do, dont take your hands out of the pillion straps on the jacket... only did it the once and then couldnt find it again... tricky to hang on with one arm around his "rather ample" belly without falling off :Oops:

seriously... kevs a good rider... love pillioning with him. last time i damn near fell asleep. looking forward to meeting you... you will have a great time!

SpeedyGirl
24th December 2007, 19:35
anything strong will do... for best results use a little of each. and whatever ya do, dont take your hands out of the pillion straps on the jacket... only did it the once and then couldnt find it again... tricky to hang on with one arm around his "rather ample" belly without falling off :Oops:

seriously... kevs a good rider... love pillioning with him. last time i damn near fell asleep. looking forward to meeting you... you will have a great time!

Am looking forward to meeting you too, I will be fine with Kev, if he does anything silly while i am on the back then :girlfight: :spanking:

sunhuntin
24th December 2007, 19:37
just watch... he gets pretty insistent if theres something he wants you to see. i was being belted on the helmet by his... LOL. [i think was also to wake me up...] :laugh:

SpeedyGirl
24th December 2007, 19:41
just watch... he gets pretty insistent if theres something he wants you to see. i was being belted on the helmet by his... LOL. [i think was also to wake me up...] :laugh:

:niceone: thanks for the heads up, i will pack the spanking spoon!! I will keep him in line! :devil2:

sunhuntin
24th December 2007, 19:44
good girl :doctor:

Boob Johnson
25th December 2007, 19:13
Shit hope the weather holds out, mad keen on the long route with you guys Dazza. Spoke to Kelly earlier, he is going by car now. If its fine ill see you guys in Urenui @ 8am :Punk:

pritch
25th December 2007, 20:41
I came back to New Plymouth from Auckland today. All my gear got soaked, the contents of my wallet are spread all over the floor in an effort to dry them. If there's even a cloud in the sky tomorrow I'm staying in bed. Otherwise just might see y'all...