PDA

View Full Version : Another MLC....

kerryg
29th October 2004, 09:51
Well it's a sad day. I guess it was bound to happen eventually though, probably started to suspect it was happening when I found I had to get my leathers "expanded" for the 3rd time, and then there's the having to pee almost hourly and the doctor wagging his finger at me and telling me I need to watch my diet and take my pills...but the EPOCHAL moment was today in the bus on the way to work. I can scarcely bring myself to confess this but...a young woman got up out of her seat and OFFERED IT TO ME. To ME! :eek5: Little did she know that only moments before I had been eyeing her tits and planning to ask her for a date. *sigh*

I think I'm going to have to buy a tasselled jacket and a Harley.......... :argh:

Hitcher
29th October 2004, 09:53
You know you're getting older when the women you're looking at aren't looking back...

Joni
29th October 2004, 09:54
Not sure if I should giggle or offer my sympathies... :bleh:

Devil
29th October 2004, 09:57
Well it's a sad day. I guess it was bound to happen eventually though, probably started to suspect it was happening when I found I had to get my leathers "expanded" for the 3rd time, and then there's the having to pee almost hourly and the doctor wagging his finger at me and telling me I need to watch my diet and take my pills...but the EPOCHAL moment was today in the bus on the way to work. I can scarcely bring myself to confess this but...a young woman got up out of her seat and OFFERED IT TO ME. To ME! :eek5: Little did she know that only moments before I had been eyeing her tits and planning to ask her for a date. *sigh*

I think I'm going to have to buy a tasselled jacket and a Harley.......... :argh:
Maybe she wanted to sit on your lap

Hitcher
29th October 2004, 09:58
Not sure if I should giggle or offer my sympathies...
Harrumph! Neither would be a good option. Now, where did I put my eating glasses?

Joni
29th October 2004, 10:00
Harrumph! Neither would be a good option. Now, where did I put my eating glasses?

OK now Im just laughing out loud... :killingme

kerryg
29th October 2004, 10:03
OK now Im just laughing out loud... :killingme

Your day will come :moon:

jrandom
29th October 2004, 10:05
You know you're getting older when the women you're looking at aren't looking back...

That is, unless they never looked back in t'first place... I think I'll need to find myself a different metric.

Joni
29th October 2004, 10:07
Your day will come :moon:

Im not exactly a younin either... but I got boobies, and boobies always have a market somewhere.... ;)

kerryg
29th October 2004, 10:21
Im not exactly a younin either... but I got boobies, and boobies always have a market somewhere.... ;)

yeah ....and I've got. :eyepoke: ...oh well let's not go there

It's a worry when you, a fit and virile male in the prime of physical condition, catch a glimpse in a video monitor in a shop of some geriatric bald headed old geezer..... and realise it's YOU... :doh:

Blakamin
29th October 2004, 10:23

:shit:
It cant be as bad as needing a HD, surely!

kerryg
29th October 2004, 10:24
Maybe she wanted to sit on your lap

Yeah I guess...but only 'cos see saw me as a (grand)father figure. And she might have wondered why grandad had that BIG flashlight in his pocket :love2:

StoneChucker
29th October 2004, 10:58

That is, unless they never looked back in t'first place...
Tell me about it, they never do haha, I mean, :cry:

but I got boobies, and boobies always have a market somewhere....
I will have to confirm that fact Joni, as the official KB notarary

Cajun
29th October 2004, 11:01
Yeah I guess...but only 'cos see saw me as a (grand)father figure. And she might have wondered why grandad had that BIG flashlight in his pocket :love2:

hahahah classic

vifferman
29th October 2004, 11:04
Yeah I guess...but only 'cos see saw me as a (grand)father figure. And she might have wondered why grandad had that BIG flashlight in his pocket :love2:Probably just think you were Santa.
"I've got a present for you, little grrrl..." :crazy:

Motu
29th October 2004, 11:09

You know you're getting old when you stop looking at school girls...

and start looking at their mothers!

kerryg
29th October 2004, 11:21
:shit:
It cant be as bad as needing a HD, surely!

That IS a truly sad thing of course.... :weep: but even sadder is that I am now (apparently) old enough, and fat enough, to be a Harley rider, but I am still not rich enough :thud:

Joni
29th October 2004, 11:21

I will have to confirm that fact Joni, as the official KB notarary

Your man boobies don't count Dave... :moon:

kerryg
29th October 2004, 11:26
You know you're getting old when you stop looking at school girls...

and start looking at their mothers!

Oooooohhhh yesssssssssss :yes: :yes: :yes: and there's some FINE looking grannies out there too :love: :love2: :yeah:

Joni
29th October 2004, 11:29
Oooooohhhh yesssssssssss :yes: :yes: :yes: and there's some FINE looking grannies out there too :love: :love2: :yeah:

Eeewwwww!
Sick I tell ya... sick!! :lol: - why do I suddenly need a shower? :2thumbsup

Paul in NZ
29th October 2004, 11:29
yeah ....and I've got. :eyepoke: ...oh well let's not go there

It's a worry when you, a fit and virile male in the prime of physical condition, catch a glimpse in a video monitor in a shop of some geriatric bald headed old geezer..... and realise it's YOU... :doh:

Yup! Most saturday mornings I get up, look in the mirror and some big fat old ugly hung over bastard that has wasted his life and abused his body looking back at me..

Damned if I know how he get's in there...

Paul in NZ

Blakamin
29th October 2004, 11:36
Yup! Most saturday mornings I get up, look in the mirror and some big fat old ugly hung over bastard that has wasted his life and abused his body looking back at me..

Damned if I know how he get's in there...

Paul in NZ
I think they're on a "saturday am" timer from the factory!

AMPS
29th October 2004, 11:47
Sufficient money is a cure for baldness, ugliness, old age.
Just ask Donald Trump.
well, it may not cure it, but it does compensate hugely.
Lou

FROSTY
29th October 2004, 12:34
well I feel old every time i go into a pub and realise Im old enough to be most of the girls daddys. :gob:
No Im getting old when My son has better chat up lines than me--and a better success rate---eeep. :baby:
Still at least ive still got my hair and teeth. lol

Fryin Finn
29th October 2004, 13:02

Boobies are eye candy for discerning old gentlemen :Pokey:
and objects of wonder for the young and inexperienced

Joni
29th October 2004, 13:04

Discerning old gentlemen like our dear Kerryg... :innocent:
OK that will my last stab at ya!! :msn-wink:

kerryg
29th October 2004, 13:26
" Discerning [&] gentleman"...

Ah yes, you're a shrewd judge of character. :yeah:

.....my last *stab* at ya!!

ooohh it's tempting but being such a (refer above ) gentleman I'll resist :devil2: ....

Paul in NZ
29th October 2004, 13:32

Us men have been trained to be ashamed of our attraction to the ole' 'Pink Nosed Fun Puppies' but I can tell you that many of the ladies are avid and un ashamed bum and crotch watchers of men. :devil2:

While it's true that men in general are a sorry lot and have a lot of bad behaviour to be ashamed of over the years it's (to me) a great shame that we are not allowed to stare at a well turned ankle (etc) any more... For me, as an engineering type, I'm more interested in the actual engineering behind these basically unsupported structures and therefore I'm not actually a pervert.. It's research for work!

Paul N (basically unsupported himself)

Ms Piggy
29th October 2004, 13:46
Not sure if I should giggle or offer my sympathies... :bleh:
I laughed out loud! :killingme

Ms Piggy
29th October 2004, 13:57
Us men have been trained to be ashamed of our attraction to the ole' 'Pink Nosed Fun Puppies' but I can tell you that many of the ladies are avid and un ashamed bum and crotch watchers of men. :devil2:

Maybe it's b/c when women admire a tight butt or generousity in certain areas of the male anatomy we do it with subtlety (please note I can only speak from my own personal experineces here), unlike our male counterparts who oogle accompanied by gawping, whooping and hollering or drooling. ;)

Joni
29th October 2004, 14:03
Maybe it's b/c when women admire a tight butt or generousity in certain areas of the male anatomy we do it with subtlety (please note I can only speak from my own personal experineces here), unlike our male counterparts who oogle accompanied by gawping, whooping and hollering or drooling. ;)

Yeah the drool can get a little umm uncomfortable as it slips down the cleavage.... :eek: :killingme

HanaBelle
29th October 2004, 14:07

A *subtle* crotch watch...now theres a concept.

HB
who has never looked a crotch that wasnt naked already and cant imagine why you would bother, but has been known to drool at butts in blue jeans (but only with white shirt and boots too)...

Paul in NZ
29th October 2004, 14:54

Spoken like someone that has never been to a English Mid Lands 'Hens' evening...

It was horrible, all the graspin' and grabbin'

Paul N

Ms Piggy
29th October 2004, 15:04
Yeah the drool can get a little umm uncomfortable as it slips down the cleavage.... :eek: :killingme
:2thumbsup :lol:

Ms Piggy
29th October 2004, 15:06
Spoken like someone that has never been to a English Mid Lands 'Hens' evening...

Paul N
No Paul - I've never had the pleasure.

Ms Piggy
29th October 2004, 15:09
who has never looked a crotch that wasnt naked already and cant imagine why you would bother, but has been known to drool at butts in blue jeans (but only with white shirt and boots too)...

Yeah well this is true, it's the packaging. ;)

geoffm
29th October 2004, 15:13

/homer
"Hmmm, booobies..."
/homer
Geoff :-)

Paul in NZ
29th October 2004, 15:17
Now I was not lookin' at her boobies....

Joni
29th October 2004, 15:19

Yeah thats because they pretty hard to spot... :killingme

sorry!!... :blink: do you know her? :whistle:

Blakamin
29th October 2004, 15:25
me thinks she might be new to two wheels :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerryg
29th October 2004, 15:43

Paul N

That of course goes completely against nature, which is why it is so hideous a spectacle. Women, being the gender biologically equipped to bear and suckle our children (who remain dependent for longer than any other species ...the children I mean) are hard-wired for monogamy :hug: . It's because they can hardly go out and hunt mastodons and sabre tooth tigers when they're heavily pregnant as well as breastfeeding, so they need to latch onto a good mastodon hunter and stick it to...no, I mean, stick by him (sorry, Freudian slip). ON THE OTHER HAND, good hunters are good..sorry..I mean hard (oops, sorry again...good..damn now I'm getting confused...you know what I mean) to find and so, law of supply and demand, are popular with the ladies. And, as Mr Darwin told us, a dominant male will more successful in producing large numbers of offspring than a male who is less successful in distributing his genetic material..and so is the species improved. Which it is only natural, and also highly desirable for the good of all mankind, that men should keep a weather eye out for good opportunities to mate as often as they can with partners of the most genetically suitable stock (e.g. big hooters=good feeding capability). THEREFORE (there is a point to this) it is NOT NATURAL and therefore UTTERLY REPUGNANT to all men, as well as being against the natural order of the universe that women should ogle men in a sexually inappropriate way, while it IS NATURAL and in fact HIGHLY DESIRABLE that men should closely examine a wide range of fertile womens' women's physical shapes (especially their hooters...oh..did I mention that already??) in terms of their suitability for tupping .. :Oops: ..should really say as potential receptacles of their precious genetic material.

It is ordained by biology..we can't help it. :whistle:

Joni
29th October 2004, 15:54
That of course goes completely against nature, which is why it is so hideous a spectacle. Women, being the gender biologically equipped to bear and suckle our children (who remain dependent for longer than any other species ...the children I mean) are hard-wired for monogamy :hug: . It's because they can hardly go out and hunt mastodons and sabre tooth tigers when they're heavily pregnant as well as breastfeeding, so they need to latch onto a good mastodon hunter and stick it to...no, I mean, stick by him (sorry, Freudian slip). ON THE OTHER HAND, good hunters are good..sorry..I mean hard (oops, sorry again...good..damn now I'm getting confused...you know what I mean) to find and so, law of supply and demand, are popular with the ladies. And, as Mr Darwin told us, a dominant male will more successful in producing large numbers of offspring than a male who is less successful in distributing his genetic material..and so is the species improved. Which it is only natural, and also highly desirable for the good of all mankind, that men should keep a weather eye out for good opportunities to mate as often as they can with partners of the most genetically suitable stock (e.g. big hooters=good feeding capability). THEREFORE (there is a point to this) it is NOT NATURAL and therefore UTTERLY REPUGNANT to all men, as well as being against the natural order of the universe that women should ogle men in a sexually inappropriate way, while it IS NATURAL and in fact HIGHLY DESIRABLE that men should closely examine a wide range of fertile womens' women's physical shapes (especially their hooters...oh..did I mention that already??) in terms of their suitability for tupping .. :Oops: ..should really say as potential receptacles of their precious genetic material.

Well thank you Kerryg, now that I have seen it evaluated from a scientific perspective it all seems so much easier to deal with men who forget the location of my face and presume its located on my chest when they speak to me... :whistle: :eek:

Ms Piggy
29th October 2004, 16:09
Well thank you Kerryg, now that I have seen it evaluated from a scientific perspective it all seems so much easier to deal with men who forget the location of my face and presume its located on my chest when they speak to me... :whistle: :eek:
That reminds me of a funny story Joni - my sister (being a well endowed women - no I'm not giving out her phone number to you Kerryg!) was in an appliance store one day. She was speaking to one of the staff about getting a new t.v, she notcied he seemed a little pre-occupied with her chest and was in fact directing his conversation to her breasts rather than her face. My lovely sister (being as subtle as a brick) grabs her breasts, shakes them and says, "Oi! Wake up you two he's talking to ya!". :2thumbsup

Joni
29th October 2004, 16:20
That reminds me of a funny story Joni - my sister (being a well endowed women - no I'm not giving out her phone number to you Kerryg!) was in an appliance store one day. She was speaking to one of the staff about getting a new t.v, she notcied he seemed a little pre-occupied with her chest and was in fact directing his conversation to her breasts rather than her face. My lovely sister (being as subtle as a brick) grabs her breasts, shakes them and says, "Oi! Wake up you two he's talking to ya!". :2thumbsup

:lol: Classic CSL!!! - I must meet her some time.
I generally drop my face to their eye level and say "hello Im up here..." that normally brings a little colour to the offending parties face. :msn-wink:

NC
29th October 2004, 16:32

You'll be ok when you get your R1 back...:laugh:

toads
29th October 2004, 16:33

that is priceless, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Racey Rider
29th October 2004, 17:10

Dam!
I'm gun'a have trouble writing all that on the back of my hand next time I go out!

Racey Rider
29th October 2004, 17:14

Maybe if you posted a pic of your chest, we would be able to sympathize and be more understanding of your blight! :)

Joni
29th October 2004, 17:16
Maybe if you posted a pic of your chest, we would be able to sympathize and be more understanding!

You mean my face.... :msn-wink:

Um, yeah.... we leave that shocker for another day Racey Rider!!!

Paul in NZ
29th October 2004, 17:25

I'm feeling a physic moment commin on...

Hmmmmmmmm

You are single and never had a pregnant partner. Whats more, based on your observations todate, this is likey to continue in the foreseeable future...

Paul N

Racey Rider
29th October 2004, 17:30

Can think of worse things slipping down the cleavage!!

Unless you like that type of thing?? :whistle:

??

?

Call me :mobile: 06 753.....

Can't believe I wrote that!
Anyway,,
YOU started it!

There's certanly no way I'm gun'a push that "Submit" button. :no:

Joni
29th October 2004, 18:44
Can think of worse things slipping down the cleavage!!

Unless you like that type of thing?? :whistle:

??

?

Call me :mobile: 06 753.....

Can't believe I wrote that!
Anyway,,
YOU started it!

There's certanly no way I'm gun'a push that "Submit" button. :no:

thats bordering on dodgy dude... :doh:

Racey Rider
29th October 2004, 19:10
Gosh.
I'ld hate to think what I'ld have to write for it to classed as true Dodgyness :cool:

toads
29th October 2004, 19:31

Hmmmmmmmm

You are single and never had a pregnant partner. Whats more, based on your observations todate, this is likey to continue in the foreseeable future...

Paul N

succinctly put! LOL ( not bad for a mastadon hunter)

Paul in NZ
29th October 2004, 19:52
succinctly put! LOL ( not bad for a mastadon hunter)

:sly:

Well I'll bet the average mastadon hunter didn't pick on pregnant lady mastadons as easy meat....

I could tells ya some tales....

Ms Piggy
29th October 2004, 20:53
:sly:

Well I'll bet the average mastadon hunter didn't pick on pregnant lady mastadons as easy meat....

I could tells ya some tales....
Ummmmm...thanks but, no thanks. :laugh:

Save them for the BBQ!

ching_ching
29th October 2004, 21:43
And she might have wondered why grandad had that BIG flashlight in his pocket :love2:

Ahh. Did she "See The Light" :whistle:

HanaBelle
29th October 2004, 22:05

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Paul in NZ
29th October 2004, 22:40
Ummmmm...thanks but, no thanks. :laugh:

Save them for the BBQ!

WHAT? In front of Mrs Ex Pregnant Mastadon? (currently mauling a fresh grandchild in ChCh) Are you tring to get me into trouble or just after a free floor show?

Yikes!

No thanks!

Subject forgotten!!!!!

(shudder)

Lou Girardin
30th October 2004, 06:25
My wife and one of her friends are very well endowed, they called their chests 'crumb catchers'. So, one day the friend's talking to a guy she fancied. A bit of flirting, all a dither etc. and she referred to her crumb catchers, only she left the r out of crumb.

Ms Piggy
30th October 2004, 07:27
WHAT? In front of Mrs Ex Pregnant Mastadon? (currently mauling a fresh grandchild in ChCh) Are you tring to get me into trouble or just after a free floor show?

Yikes!

No thanks!

Subject forgotten!!!!!

(shudder)
Well you started it! But we still have Stonechucker promising his Air Hostess outfit! ;)

Racey Rider
30th October 2004, 07:40
Sorry.
Maybe my minds been on other things,
But what does the MLC stand for??

Like in the first post of the thread,, For those that remember how this thread all started!

Ms Piggy
30th October 2004, 07:47
But what does the MLC stand for??

MID LIFE CRISIS :rolleyes:

kerryg
1st November 2004, 08:40

Hmmmmmmmm

Paul N

A "physic" moment Paul??.....do you feel perhaps that you are trapped inside a black hole or is it merely that your head is up to the neck in a moist, maladorous and humourless place in your own anatomy???? Dark up there????

Well you are right about the single bit(YES!!!!YES!!!YES!!!) but WAY wrong about the pregnant partner. And there was a certain amount of "tongue in the cheek" for what it's worth.

:Playnice:

scumdog
1st November 2004, 08:59

I got in early and already have a tassled jacket and a Harley so I'm all set for the fat/bald/pill-taking stage of my life!!! :laugh: :laugh: :blink:

scumdog
1st November 2004, 09:08
:lol: Classic CSL!!! - I must meet her some time.
I generally drop my face to their eye level and say "hello Im up here..." that normally brings a little colour to the offending parties face. :msn-wink:

Ahh, (sighs) many a rivetting conversation I have had with a pair of fine breasts (they're all fine to me), they are most attentive and never disagreeable, - unlike certain owners of said breasts I have met!!
Roll on summer when more breasts are unleashed and unhindered and ready for conversation!!! :cool: